Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) (1967 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Pvictor10(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) storms Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife this week in an open air crusade.
The programme kicks off this Thursday and continue till Friday. The schedule time is 4pm and 6am respectively for the two days. Venue is Sports Complex. The programme is expected to attract over 10,000 attendee, including staffs, students and nearby visitors from Ife and suburbs.
Considering the fact that the students are writing their second semester examination, will the programme still attracts the expected crowds?
Of course it would. A cross examination of the students revealed their ethusiasm to attend the program, considering the fact that exams for some ends by 6pm Thursday. They still remain adamant to attend the programme.
GREAT IFE SYNDROME; the most religious campus in the world. Not surprised.
THE THEME IS ' THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD' from the book of John 8vs12.
Come and be blessed as the servant of God unraffle the scriptures.
PROUDLY GREAT IFEITES!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by plaetton: 2:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Pvictor10: The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG) storms Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife this week in an open air crusade.
The programme kicks off this Thursday and continue till Friday. The schedule time is 4pm and 6am respectively for the two days. Venue is Sports Complex. The programme is expected to attract over 10,000 attendee, including staffs, students and nearby visitors from Ife and suburbs.
Considering the fact that the students are writing their second semester examination, will the programme still attracts the expected crowds?
Of course it would. A cross examination of the students revealed their ethusiasm to attend the program, considering the fact that exams for some ends by 6pm Thursday. They still remain adamant to attend the programme.
THE THEME IS ' THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD' from the book of John 8vs12.
Come and be blessed as the servant of God unraffle the scriptures.
PROUDLY GREAT IFEITES!

OMG! This man is really on a great conquest. To conquer and put out any speck of light that might emerge from the the African mind. Where else in the known world, even in Rome, even in Jerusalem, can A university of higher learning be an avenue for a religious revival and crusade?

WTF is going on in our beloved country?
Why is everyone so silent on this deliberate dumbing down of the Nigerian mind?
Tomorrow, theses students,who are supposed to be the bright and intellectual lights of our future, will , as they have done before, run into the bush to await a promised rapture.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 16, 2013

A cross examination of the students revealed their ethusiasm to attend the program, considering the fact that exams for some ends by 6pm Thursday. They still remain adamant to attend the programme.
hehheeee.....

[img]http://wordcreatesplus.files./2011/01/jesus-calls-cartoon1.jpg[/img]

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by plaetton: 3:53am On Jan 16, 2013
Muskeeto bros,are you seeing what I am seeing? Am I the only one who is seeing danger danger in all these religious shananigans?

Am I just paranoid and delusional?
This is not funny at all.

Pls answer me because this kind of news gives me sleepless night.
It turns me into a raging evangelical atheist(whatever mor.o.n that coined that phrase).
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 16, 2013
You're neither panaroid nor delusional, you've just seen the future, most of us including a few theists have seen.

Things are pretty bad in the country.... no rules, no regulations, those on top do whatever, whenever, wherever...

I don't blame those who have become evangelical atheists. Something epic has to occur in this country for these dangerous trends to reverse. I suspect it may come from within the religious community. I still place great hopes on Pst. Tunde Bakare. I don't care what religious belief he holds, as long as he's willing to point out the problems in this country without fear, I'll remain on his side.

Beyond the usual posts and mockery on NL, I try to engage most of my mates by sharing most of my experiences over here. It's quite scary. In twenty years, Nigerian students may not be able to compete with their African peers, talk less of the Asian, European or American ones.. it's quite sad and really unfortunate..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by plaetton: 4:38am On Jan 16, 2013
musKeeto: You're neither panaroid nor delusional, you've just seen the future, most of us including a few theists have seen.

Things are pretty bad in the country.... no rules, no regulations, those on top do whatever, whenever, wherever...

I don't blame those who have become evangelical atheists. Something epic has to occur in this country for these dangerous trends to reverse. I suspect it may come from within the religious community. I still place great hopes on Pst. Tunde Bakare. I don't care what religious belief he holds, as long as he's willing to point out the problems in this country without fear, I'll remain on his side.

Beyond the usual posts and mockery on NL, I try to engage most of my mates by sharing most of my experiences over here. It's quite scary. In twenty years, Nigerian students may not be able to compete with their African peers, talk less of the Asian, European or American ones.. it's quite sad and really unfortunate..

You know , just today I was having a discussion with friends who were complaining bitterly about China's big foray into Nigeria, and Africa in general.
I said to them, why not? Since we are too stu.p.id to harness our naturally endowed resources to better our lives, then let others who are more intelligent come, take over our resources, lord over and enslave us. We deserve it.

Just how can we even have the time and space in our religiously fogged minds to think critically about our place in the world and our future, when, Adeboye, especially he,sells delusions, dangerous delusions to young impressionable minds?
The much contemplated social re-engineering that we so much need, so much talk about and eagerly look forward to, can never ever occur with the kind of deliberate and well orchestrated mass delusions that Adeboye and his ilks are frantically hawking.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 16, 2013
musKeeto: You're neither panaroid nor delusional, you've just seen the future, most of us including a few theists have seen.

plaetton:
The much contemplated social re-engineering that we so much need, so much talk about and eagerly look forward to, can never ever occur with the kind of deliberate and well orchestrated mass delusions that Adeboye and his ilks are frantically hawking.

And a lot of them have the internet and nairaland at their tips, and still can't see beyond their noses.. go through a few of the religious threads that have made front page recently (iirc, you were a recent victim of the zombie onslaught.. lol) and you'd see what I mean...

Just for laughs..

pastie:
Abeg park well joor. Is not evrything thing dat is written in the Bible, bcuz if bible was to contain only the life of christ, none of us can carry it.Bible is jst like sumary,

This goes beyond brainwashing, in my opinion. Brainless people have one advantage: they can't be brainwashed..
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Gaddem!

See fraud in broad daylight!!!
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Pvictor10(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2013
Anyway, no matter your opinion about this man of God, one thing i like you to know is that the kingdom of God is not of this world. The fact that he remain silent about Nigerian Government corruption doesn't mean he support them.
Concerning brainwashing issue, just wait and see, few years to come, you will see the children of God dominating every sector in Nigeria. The light in us light the whole world.
I rather be a fool for the king of Love.
He chose the foolish to dumbfound the wise. Humility is essential to knowing God.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2013
Pvictor10: Anyway, no matter your opinion about this man of God, one thing i like you to know is that the kingdom of God is not of this world. The fact that he remain silent about Nigerian Government corruption doesn't mean he support them.
Not only does he remain silent, he 'anoints' them and invites them to all kinds of ceremonies which they attend without compunction..

If you fail to understand that these men you choose to venerate are 'wolves' in sheep clothing, you're on a long thing..

Pvictor10:
Concerning brainwashing issue, just wait and see, few years to come, you will see the children of God dominating every sector in Nigeria. The light in us light the whole world.
I rather be a fool for the king of Love.
He chose the foolish to dumbfound the wise. Humility is essential to knowing God.

You mean the NEPA kind of light, abi?

Anways, whenever the 'light' turns on, I hope it highlights 'unraffle' in your OP.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Pvictor10(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2013
Of course i know, but remember no authority exists without God allowing it. Scriptures teach us to RESPECT AUTHORITY. It's just a sign of respect n nothing more. Likewise give unto CAESAR what it unto caesar n unto God what is unto God. Matthew.22vs21 ALOHA!
musKeeto:
Not only does he remain silent, he 'anoints' them and invites them to all kinds of ceremonies which they attend without compunction..

If you fail to understand that these men you choose to venerate are 'wolves' in sheep clothing, you're on a long thing..

Anways, whenever the 'light' turns on, I hope it highlights 'unraffle' in your OP.
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Storms OAU (great Ife) by Pvictor10(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2013

Anways, whenever the 'light' turns on, I hope it highlights 'unraffle' in your OP.[/quote]
Lol. I reserve my comment.

(1) (Reply)

Free Astrology Reading For All (discover High Secret About Yourself) / VIDEO - Pastor Caught Smashing His Member Pants Down In The Name Of Deliverance / Teach Me Warfare Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.