Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism (2629 Views)

Christianity Is Irrational (10 questions) / Atheism Is Irrational. / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
[size=14pt]1) The use of science without scientific evidence[/size]
God created the big bang

There is scientific evidence for the big bang but none for God. God is timeless, invisible, matterless, spaceless etc God cant be tested with science.

[size=14pt]2) The omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient definitions of God result in self-refuting contradictions and paradoxes which makes such God non-existent!
[/size]
Omnipotent- God can not kill himself if he has the ability to live forever. God does not have the ability to be absent from a place if he is everywhere.
Omniscient- God can not forget if he knows everything. Therefore he doesnt know what it feels like (experience) to remember.

[size=14pt]
3) A problem with an intelligent designer

[/size]
-Earth is seriously flawed for human life (full of water), the only animal with higher intelligence.
-A weak ozone layer
-It is beyond our human knowledge to know if there is an intelligent designer; what is intelligent to us doesnt necessarily hold true for a non-human
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Hope you can stand by these claims past a page?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by cyrexx: 8:58am On Jan 16, 2013
Reyginus: Hope you can stand by these claims past a page?

hope you can logically debunk and rationally refute the message instead of attacking the messenger of REASON and LOGIC.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2013
cyrexx:

hope you can logically debunk and rationally refute the message instead of attacking the messenger of REASON and LOGIC.
I don't attack people but limping assertions.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by PastorKun(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03: [size=14pt]1) The use of science without scientific evidence[/size]
God created the big bang

There is scientific evidence for the big bang but none for God. God is timeless, invisible, matterless, spaceless etc God cant be tested with science.

This is a big lie, there is no scientific evidence for the big bang. Big bang remains a theory that is convenient for astronomers to work with and it was arrived at based on a lot of assumptions. No scientific evidence to proove it.

[size=14pt]2) The omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient definitions of God result in self-refuting contradictions and paradoxes which makes such God non-existent!
[/size]
Omnipotent- God can not kill himself if he has the ability to live forever. God does not have the ability to be absent from a place if he is everywhere.
Omniscient- God can not forget if he knows everything. Therefore he doesnt know what it feels like (experience) to remember.

The bible does not define God that way, that is man's definition. In reality we as humans cannot begin to fathom God. He is way way beyond our wildest imagination.

[size=14pt]

[/size]
-Earth is seriously flawed for human life (full of water), the only animal with higher intelligence.
-A weak ozone layer
-It is beyond our human knowledge to know if there is an intelligent designer; what is intelligent to us doesnt necessarily hold true for a non-human

If you are so intelligent why don't you create your own perfect world. You can start with creating a single living cell first.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2013
@Pastor Kun: he's way beyond our wildest 'imaginations'.. I fully agree with that....

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by ijawkid(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

If you are so intelligent why don't you create your own perfect world. You can start with creating a single living cell first.

dont mind the olodo.....yapping like he can create or produce even a toy car.....
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by cyrexx: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

This is a big lie, there is no scientific evidence for the big bang. Big bang remains a theory that is convenient for astronomers to work with and it was arrived at based on a lot of assumptions. No scientific evidence to proove it.

perhaps you should educate yourself on what scientists refer to as a theory. And you should also know that germ theory, theory of gravity etc are all theories too.

The bible does not define God that way, that is man's definition. In reality we as humans cannot begin to fathom God. He is way way beyond our wildest imagination.

we cannot fathom thousands of other Gods in other religions too cos they are all beyond our wildest imaginations. Does that mean all of them exists side by side as "creator of the universe"

what gives you the impression that the universe was created and god was uncreated?
For what we know, the universe might be uncreated i.e. always existing the way you assume your God(s) are and dont forget that the concept of Yahweh was created later in human history among Jews. Mankind started existing around Africa eons before Jews came on the scene.

Therefore, the assumption that the world was created by one of the many Gods (Yahweh) of the many religions is highly fallacious and unreasonable.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
Reyginus: Hope you can stand by these claims past a page?

Abeg, commot for road.

You dont know how to make arguments. Let the real apologists come.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
ijawkid:

dont mind the olodo.....yapping like he can create or produce even a toy car.....

How is this a rational argument towards what I wrote?

Irrational theist exposed!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Ignorant argument. If you truly believe that there is no evidence for the big bang, you need to read. Cant argue with such ignorance
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/astronomy/bigbang.html#purpose

Pastor Kun:

That's fine. God is not all powerful then and he does not know everything too.

Your God is getting smaller

Pastor Kun:

Irrational argument.

Try again.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Abeg, commot for road.

You dont know how to make arguments. Let the real apologists come.
Lolol. I understand.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Reyginus: Lolol. I understand.

Yawn
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yawn
Belch.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by enilove(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
If you do not believe that God exists,
have you ask yourself who divided the red sea and made the Israelites to escape from the Egyptians?
Thousands of Israelites passed on dry land in the red sea for many hours and none of them were left behind before the water returned to normal.
Since then no such occurrence has been recorded after it. Meaning it was not a concidence but God that created it and gave His command and the sea obeyed.
How could the first male child of a whole nation die in just one night ,living the father the mother and children of the Israelites ,who were living in the same land,alone .
The land of Egypt is still called Egypt
This fact is known to the whole world and the Egyptians never dispute the facts.
If I told you about the miracles of Jesus like a 4 day old dead being raised back to life you might not also belief.
Ask yourself what makes you to be living?It is the breath in you from God.Thie science you talk about can not creat or give breath back to any dead person once the person is gone his gone for life except God put back the breath.
The bible says "a fool says in his heart that there is no God".
Please you have to change you belief .
The devil wants to destroy you.Go back to God and ask for forgiveness because if you die in this state you might regret ever been born because God will now show you that He exist
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
enilove: If you do not believe that God exists,
have you ask yourself who divided the red sea and made the Israelites to escape from the Egyptians?
Thousands of Israelites passed on dry land in the red sea for many hours and none of them were left behind before the water returned to normal.
Since then no such occurrence has been recorded after it. Meaning it was not a concidence but God that created it and gave His command and the sea obeyed.
How could the first male child of a whole nation die in just one night ,living the father the mother and children of the Israelites ,who were living in the same land,alone .
The land of Egypt is still called Egypt
This fact is known to the whole world and the Egyptians never dispute the facts.
If I told you about the miracles of Jesus like a 4 day old dead being raised back to life you might not also belief.
Ask yourself what makes you to be living?It is the breath in you from God.Thie science you talk about can not creat or give breath back to any dead person once the person is gone his gone for life except God put back the breath.
The bible says "a fool says in his heart that there is no God".
Please you have to change you belief .
The devil wants to destroy you.Go back to God and ask for forgiveness because if you die in this state you might regret ever been born because God will now show you that He exist

Isrealites were never enslaved by Egyptians. he bible is a book of many false stories.

You are making an argument from ignorance- if I dont know X, therefore, God did X.

Do you honestly believe that you are a descendant from 2 people with Hebrew names called Adam and Eve?

1) Nigerian history alone is older than hebrew
2) How did Adam and Eve's children have children without inbreeding?
3)The facts show that life started in Africa and not the middle east?

Other things to think about;

[img]http://t.qkme.me/36j5ik.jpg[/img]

[img]http://t.qkme.me/353hm6.jpg[/img]
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by cheddarking(m): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
Oh my Days!!!

What is this rubbish?

Logicboy are you for real?

Logicboy03:

[size=14pt]1) The use of science without scientific evidence[/size]
God created the big bang

I ask, nay DARE you to bring ANY widely regarded religious text where a deity lays claim to THE BIG B A N G....not creation myths, but the actual scientifically accepted theory

Why lie bruv?

Logicboy03:

[/size]

[size=14pt]
The three O's are fundamental doctrines to some but not ALL theistic religions and beliefs.It is a hallmark of utter stupidity to say Theism is irrational because certain theists believe in the 3 O's, just as I cant logically conclude that all members of your lineage are dull because they share a last name with your innately dumb self.....

Christianity/Abrahamic religions is NOT = Theism

Logicboy03:

[/size]
-A weak ozone layer

Haha really?

Earth is seriously flawed for human life because it's full of water?

Dude are you for fecking real?!

All known forms of life depend on water!!!!!!

And what exactly is a 'Weak Ozone Layer'?

Human beings have been systematically destroying the Ozone Layer for CENTURIES!

Illogic boy, its obvious you bear a grudge against religion - because your statements are anything but rational...

You mentioned you were catholic, were you r aped by a priest? lol

Did he give you a 'special' communion? huh?

I believe in free speech and religious freedoms, but you should be sectioned for the horseshyte you spew from your pube-smoking lips...

You need to get a vasectomy done, you must NEVER be allowed to contribute to the human gene pool!

Cretin.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
cheddarking: Oh my Days!!!

What is this rubbish?

Logicboy are you for real?

As usual, your blind hatred for me leads you to talk nonsense. Allow me to debunk you cheesy

cheddarking:
I ask, nay DARE you to bring ANY widely regarded religious text where a deity lays claim to THE BIG B A N G....not creation myths, but the actual scientifically accepted theory

Why lie bruv?

One, is it me or theists that generally claim that God was behind the big bang. This obvious denial is shameful

Secondly, if God created the whole world as many scriptures and religion say, shouldnt that mean that God created the big bang as well?

cheddarking:
The three O's are fundamental doctrines to some but not ALL theistic religions and beliefs.It is a hallmark of utter stupidity to say Theism is irrational because certain theists believe in the 3 O's, just as I cant logically conclude that all members of your lineage are dull because they share a last name with your innately dumb self.....

Christianity/Abrahamic religions is NOT = Theism

Wow...
1) I clearly stated that this particular argument is against a certain definition of God. If your defintion of god doesnt fall under it, then it is not a problem. You are just foolishly trying to change the subject to avoid the failure of omnipresence, omnscience and omnipotence!

2) there are all powerful or all knowing Gods outside the Abrahamic religions

3) my focus is on the abrahamic religions, they make up the majority of theists in the world.

4) it is impossible to address all the religions in the world.

cheddarking:
Haha really?

Earth is seriously flawed for human life because it's full of water?

Dude are you for fecking real?!

All known forms of life depend on water!!!!!!

And what exactly is a 'Weak Ozone Layer'?

Human beings have been systematically destroying the Ozone Layer for CENTURIES!

Dumbazz, do you survive on salt water? Or rather fresh water?

[img]http://i.qkme.me/BVP.jpg[/img]

So, you want humans to live without fire, electricity and gas? Fine, live without these things to save the ozone layer. Dont ask your fake God why he couldnt build a stronger ozone.

cheddarking:
Illogic boy, its obvious you bear a grudge against religion - because your statements are anything but rational...

You mentioned you were catholic, were you r aped by a priest? lol

Did he give you a 'special' communion? huh?

I believe in free speech and religious freedoms, but you should be sectioned for the horseshyte you spew from your pube-smoking lips...

You need to get a vasectomy done, you must NEVER be allowed to contribute to the human gene pool!

Cretin.

Yawn.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by cheddarking(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
Again you persist with such dumbness...

You assert that...
Logicboy03: [size=14pt]1) The use of science without scientific evidence[/size]
God created the big bang

I say PROVE IT.

Defend your assertion.

Show me the religious text that supports YOUR claim...

And you say this?
One, is it me or theists that generally claim that God was behind the big slam.

Nigga you dumb.

Secondly, if God created the whole world as many scriptures and religion say, shouldnt that mean that God created the big slam as well?

NO. The big bang is a creation story. Show me any widely accepted religion that claims God created the big bang.

Nigga you dumb.

Wow...
1) I clearly stated that this particular argument is against a certain definition of God.

WHERE?

Nigga why lie?

3) my focus is on the abrahamic religions, they make up the majority of theists in the world.

4) it is impossible to address all the religions in the world.

How stuuuupid can you get?

You say this, yet your Topic is titled '3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared to Atheism'

Not Abrahamic religions...but THEISM...

Nigga you dumb

Dumbazz, do you survive on salt water? Or rather fresh water?

Are you naturally this stewpid? or is this a product of hardwork?

Have you or your family been forced to drink sea water yet despite there being billions of people sharing the 30% of freshwater?

Desist from propagating such mind-numbing stupidity on the forum!

Now vamos cretinous vermin!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by cheddarking(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Illogicalboy...

I see you viewing...

Dont runaway...

Viewing this topic: [size=28pt]Logicboy03(m)[/size] and 1 guest(s)
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ Cheddarking.

You have nothing but beef and foolish arguments against me. Your blind hatred is consuming you.

1) You cut out the parts of my reply that debunk you only to reply to soundbites.

2) You can live in denial that your christian and muslim and even deists apologists claim that Gopd created the big bang. I never mentioned any scriptures in my original argument neither did your apologists or your fellow theists. I am attacking their claims.

3) If you are trying to claim that God isnt behing the big bang, then your God is useless to us.

4) The title of the argument is clear;

2) The omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient definitions of God result in self-refuting contradictions and paradoxes which makes such God non-existent!

I was talking about certain popular definitions of God that most theists subscribe to. You are just sidestepping the argument against an all-powerful and all knowing god.

4) Only idiots like you are monochromatic in thinking. Who told you that 70% salt water = 30% fresh water?

Freshwater is less than 3% of all water.

Oops! did I destroy your talking points?
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
cheddarking: Illogicalboy...

I see you viewing...

Dont runaway...

Viewing this topic: [size=28pt]Logicboy03(m)[/size] and 1 guest(s)

So desperate to hate on me. cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by enilove(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
Are you an Egyptian?
If the Egyptians did not dispute the fact,then you need to examine yourself or write to them and show them that there is a book called THE BIBLE that says lots of bad things about them.Am sure the Egyptians have not read the bible, if not they would have disputed it neither is there church in Egypt.
And if there are churches there ,then may be they do not use bible but other books.
What that means is that you have decided not to believe a claim that can be investigated, although known to the whole world.

I believe that we all are descendants of Adam and eve. The reason is that every day,month ,year the population of the world kept increasing.The yoruba land thousands of years was not inhabited but now filled with people.
May be you do not also believe that the Yoruba race started with Oduduwa who migrated from somewhere and settled in Ile Ife.
So also is Africa.There was a time when no soul lived in the whole Africa.There was a time when there was nothing like America Europe, Asia etc.Only Garden of Eden was the only place where the two first
human beings created by God lived.
Am sure you can claim that you dont have parents and ancestors too.
You might not belief that there are witches, ghost, evil spirits,Baba Alawo,satanic agents.
There are satanic agents that can tell you what you did ten years ago which you think nobody knows.
Why would somebody issue a curse agains another person and the person would go made as decreed.
The fact that you do not believe that something exists would not cancel the existence of the that thing.There are spiritual things that you do not know about.Or there are no spirit beings also?
I wonder the number of thing you know in this world with your little brain not to talk of knowing God Almighty.Even an illeterate can fool you with ease.A carpenter ,a bricklayer ,a cloth sellers ,a mechanic etc will fool you with ease.
What you know is not up to 0.0005% of what you do not know.
How much more using that small brain to think of God and coming to the conclusion that He does not exist.Go and meet a harbalist(an agent of the devil) and let him show you little wickedness about this life, then you will believe.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
enilove: Are you an Egyptian?
If the Egyptians did not dispute the fact,then you need to examine yourself or write to them and show them that there is a book called THE BIBLE that says lots of bad things about them.Am sure the Egyptians have not read the bible, if not they would have disputed it neither is there church in Egypt.
And if there are churches there ,then may be they do not use bible but other books.
What that means is that you have decided not to believe a claim that can be investigated, although known to the whole world.

I believe that we all are descendants of Adam and eve. The reason is that every day,month ,year the population of the world kept increasing.The yoruba land thousands of years was not inhabited but now filled with people.
May be you do not also believe that the Yoruba race started with Oduduwa who migrated from somewhere and settled in Ile Ife.
So also is Africa.There was a time when no soul lived in the whole Africa.There was a time when there was nothing like America Europe, Asia etc.Only Garden of Eden was the only place where the two first
You might not belief that there are witches, ghost, evil spirits,Baba Alawo,satanic agents.
There are satanic agents that can tell you what you did ten years ago which you think nobody knows.
Why would somebody issue a curse agains another person and the person would go made as decreed.
The fact that you do not believe that something exists would not cancel the existence of the that thing.There are spiritual things that you do not know about.Or there are no spirit beings also?
I wonder the number of thing you know in this world with your little brain not to talk of knowing God Almighty.Even an illeterate can fool you with ease.A carpenter ,a bricklayer ,a cloth sellers ,a mechanic etc will fool you with ease.
How much more using that small brain to think of God and coming to the conclusion that He does not exist.Go and meet a harbalist(an agent of the devil) and let him show you little wickedness about this life, then you will believe.

Think for yourself. There is the internet for you to research facts

Things to research
-Is there evidence for Isrealite slavery in Egypt
-How did Cain and Abel have children? With their sisters
-Adam and Eve are hebrew names. Are there not languages older than hebrew?

How can a Nigerian believe that he/she is the descendant of a Jew/Hebrew person when the first humans came out of Africa? 2 people can not repopulate the earth in 7 billion people in 6,000 years please, go and read.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by cheddarking(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
enilove: Are you an Egyptian?

How can you argue with an atheist using the BIBLE as fact?

You argue based on what he claims he understands - LOGIC

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Chedarking: 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03: @ Cheddarking.

[s]You have nothing but beef and foolish arguments against me. Your blind hatred is consuming you.[/s]

Nay...I do not hate you... I pity you...

Can your kids(Born or Unborn) read your posts on this thread without shame for their obviously deranged father?

[s]You have nothing but beef and foolish arguments against me. Your blind hatred is consuming you.[/s]

Can your kids(Born or Unborn) read your posts on this thread without shame for their obviously deranged father?

1) You cut out the parts of my reply that debunk you only to reply to soundbites.

I cut out NOTHING

3) If you are trying to claim that God isnt behing the big bang, then your God is useless to us.

LMAO

Dude even your own BRAIN is useless to you, seeing how little you use it...

4) The title of the argument is clear;

I was talking about certain popular definitions of God that most theists subscribe to. You are just sidestepping the argument against an all-powerful and all knowing god.

Theism comprises of a myriad of religions.

You cannot make a bold assertion that "Theism is Irrational" based on a single definition of God handpicked from the myriad definitions available to Theists.

If you had said 'Christianity is irrational', well we would have another argument on hands...

4) Only idiots like you are monochromatic in thinking. Who told you that 70% salt water = 30% fresh water?

Freshwater is less than 3% of all water.

LMAO at this idiot.

OK 3%.

Again I ask...have you and your family resorted to drinking seawater recently despite sharing the 3% with BILLIONS of other people?

I admit Religion demands at least a little bit of blind faith, but please dont come on here with your posturing regurgitating half-baked theories gleaned off the www.

Atheism is not the great triumph of logic most Atheists would have us believe...There's as much blind faith and guesswork involved there too...

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Chedarking:

Lol....your own children would see the liar and dumbazz they have for a father. Trying to deny that theists generally hold god as the creator of the big bang.

Chedarking:
I cut out NOTHING

lies

Chedarking:
Theism comprises of a myriad of religions.

You cannot make a bold assertion that "Theism is Irrational" based on a single definition of God handpicked from the myriad definitions available to Theists.

If you had said 'Christianity is irrational', well we would have another argument on hands...

And many religions have all-knowing or all present or all powerful gods. The omni- definitions are one of the most popular definitions of god held by an absolute majority of theists. Christians, Muslims, Jews and cetain pagans etc.

You are clearly grasping on straws

Chedarking:
LMAO at this idiot.

OK 3%.

Again I ask...have you and your family resorted to drinking seawater recently despite sharing the 3% with BILLIONS of other people?

You do realise that we convert some seawater into drinking water therough an expensive process? Also, drinking water is a huge problem facing many people accross the globe?

Chedarking:
I admit Religion demands at least a little bit of blind faith, but please dont come on here with your posturing regurgitating half-baked theories gleaned off the www.

Atheism is not the great triumph of logic most Atheists would have us believe...There's as much blind faith and guesswork involved there too...

Lol.....atheism has faith in what? You are quite the dumbazz!
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Chedarking: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
Logicboy03:

[b]many religions [/b]have all-knowing or all present or all powerful gods. The omni- definitions are one of the most popular definitions of god held by an absolute majority of theists. Christians, Muslims, Jews and cetain pagans etc.

MANY religions...

Not ALL religions...

You can not make a general statement about ALL religions based on your experience with ONE religion...

LOGIC 101

Dude...You need to go back to that village school you attended and get a refund...

Logicboy03:

You do realise that we convert some seawater into drinking water therough an expensive process? Also, drinking water is a huge problem facing many people accross the globe?
Again I ask YOU...are you suffering from lack of drinking water? Are you running a water distillery in your backyard?

Billions of people have access to fresh water...and humans can convert saline water when we need it....How does this DISPROVE intelligent design?

Dumbo...

Trying to deny that theists generally hold god as the creator of the big bang.

More lies from the atheist with no proof.

Please PROVE this statement!

Lol.....atheism has faith in what? You are quite the dumbazz!

If you can show me research that YOU have personally done, and not stories or hearsay that have shaped your views of the big bang, I take this statement back...

What is your proof that all the scientists harping on and on about are not lying?

Where are your lab notes?

Where are your experiments?

This idiot believes in what the scientist tell him without seeing proof...and thinks he has NO Faith...

LMAO

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Chedarking:

MANY religions...

Not ALL religions...

You can not make a general statement about ALL religions based on your experience with ONE religion...

LOGIC 101

Dude...You need to go back to that village school you attended and get a refund...
Knockout punch...

Again I ask YOU...are you suffering from lack of drinking water? Are you running a water distillery in your backyard?

Billions of people have access to fresh water...and humans can convert saline water when we need it....How does this DISPROVE intelligent design?

Dumbo...

If you can show me research that YOU have personally done, and not stories or hearsay that have shaped your views of the big bang, I take this statement back...

What is your proof that all the scientists harping on and on about are not lying?

Where are your lab notes?

This idiot believes in what the scientist tell him without seeing proof...and thinks he has NO Faith...

LMAO

Knockout punch..
Re: 3 Reasons Why Theism Is Irrational Compared To Atheism by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 17, 2013
Chedarking:

MANY religions...

Not ALL religions...

LOGIC 101

Wait, so I can not make a general statement based on the majority of theists? The Abrahamic faiths make over 50% of the worlds population and a higher population of the theists?

Furthermore, what makes you think that I know only one religion? I was christian and studied islam (you can check my posts on the islam section). My Gf is from both a buddhist and shinto background.

See how you embarrass yourself?

Chedarking:

Dumbo...

See desperation and changing topic!! grin grin

An intelligent designer could have made a world with better water resources...olodo.

You showed your ignorance on the fresh water available to humans.
You showed your ignorance on my simple argument

Chedarking:

See desperation! Trying to deny that theists generally hold that God was behind the big slam?

Here is one of the most popular mulsim apologist claiming God did the big bang (Hamza Tzortis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKBeBIYIkbE

Here is William Craig, one of the most popular christian apologists claiming god did the big bang;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUWqXbdjvgU

so, you can see how foolish you are trying to deny facts

Chedarking:

[b]Where are your lab notes?

[/b]This idiot believes in what the scientist tell him without seeing proof...and thinks he has NO Faith...

LMAO

Wow, see desperation. So, I have faith in science? lmao!

I need lab notes to prove the big bang?

Shameless liar!

Do you need lab notes for germ theory? Do you need lab notes to know that the earth is round? Have you measured the earth?

F4cking fool!

Even simple wikipedia explains the evidence for the big bang

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Muslim Apologists Usually Win. / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service / Christmas Carol Songs Lyrics, (images And Videos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.