Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Free Bulksms Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Bulksms Website (602 Views)

FREE Bulksms Web Application || Create Your Own Bulksms Website In Minutes / Free Bulksms Website For Nigerian Youth / Hot!! Gateway To Send Free Bulksms Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Bulksms Website by bonsoirval: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2013
my company in an effort to help the teeming Nigeria youths find worthwhile business online is offering you a free bulksms website.

You: what is bulksms?
Me: bulksms is an internet marketing platform to enable you send thousands or millions of sms at the same time( with just one click ) of the mouse (or even one sms).

You: then how does it help a youth to find meaning means of livlihood?
Me: ok my dear, how it works is this. as people and organisations host many programs around the year, you see banner for one of such programs. there is always a contact number on it. pick that number and call the person. tell him you offer him your bulksms platform to reach to his target audience at a cheaper and faster rate. now you market well and get the job.

one of two things will happen.
1 . they know about it and use it already (this means that they have account somewhere) you ask them how much they buy. if they tell you you offer them something cheaper and you ask them if it delivers instantly. and let them know u offer them instant delivery. do what you can to convince them while staying clean of lies because one you tell today might catch up with you tomorrow while the truth that suspended a contract for you today can offer you a bigger one tomorrow.
2. they dont know about it or know little but dont use it. then you are in a green or virgin land and has to cultivate (market ) well. here now you tell them about how this can reduce cost for them and increase coverage in the shortest time frame.

in all always collect and leave you contact: phone number

You: how does it work?
Me: alright; go to http://www.abinosms.com and register for free. then go to any of this banks and pay(one sms unit costs N1.50 so you multiply it by the number of units you want and pay the amount using depositor: abinosms
and send the teller details to 07038616817 when you are you are done. this will enable us recharge you with sms credit or units. then u go on sending.

You: how then do i make money out of it?
Me: when buy units at N1.50 and send for like N2.00 or N3.00, that's N5.00 ,N1.50 profit on each sms. if the person sends 1,000,000 sms this means N500,000.00 or N1,500,000.00 profit for you and you alone.( remember election period is a good season and it is around the corner)

YOu: how do i get started ?
Me: go to http://www.abinosms.com and register

You: eh, eh , please before we go , who can use this?
Me : someone with internet access on his fone(one that browses like bb and the iphone family members) or laptop(or pc )

We will always guide all along the way all day and all night on :

0703 861 6871

GTBank Plc
Castec Global Support Limited

First Bank Plc
Castec Global Support Limited

Once Payment is made , CONTACT US:
Text to: 0703 861 6871

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own 35 Free Affiliate Review Sites And Making Money Now / I Need A Social Network Website Designer / Develop An Android App For Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.