Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Develop An Android App For Gtbank - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Develop An Android App For Gtbank (603 Views)

I Urgently Need a reliable company to develop an E-commerce Website for me / The New Layout Of GtBank's Internet Banking Portal / How Can I Develop An SMS Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Develop An Android App For Gtbank by databoy247(m): 4:52am On May 01, 2013
I don't know if its possible for private freelancers to develop an android app for GTBank. If its possible, then please can someone who is into mobile app development do something about it? What they have (mobile money app) in GooglePlay is full of crap, fear nor even let me download am cos it has a whole bunch of bad reviews.

GTBank should live up to their name oh angry angry embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by yawatide(f): 1:27pm On May 01, 2013
I don't think you can without incurring their wrath. Push to see if you can get someone on the inside to hook you up with the contract.

good luck!
Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by databoy247(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2013
hmmmmm....i will call some peeps on the inside but right now i dont have the strength and time to play contract politics embarassed
Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by brine(m): 3:36pm On May 01, 2013
It's not possible for Private freelancers to develop an app for a bank without the bank's permission - I guess so,since it involves transferring of money,entering pins,e.t.c

Hmmmn,but if they dey find private freelancers,I fit apply sha cheesy cheesy
Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 01, 2013
Why not to a demo of what a proper Android App should look like. Perhaps maybe they might consider having a contract with you.
Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by databoy247(m): 9:49pm On May 01, 2013
I spoke to my inside man i was told they have a unit responsible for that. The unit must be full of quacks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by yawatide(f): 8:20pm On May 02, 2013
^^^ Either that or (and this is more likely) their "oga(s) at the top" are quackier than the guys working for them - I mean, if you don't know what you are doing as a person in charge, what do you expect of those who work for you?

I happen to know a guy who works for a company in the Lagos area whose job it is to advice companies on ways to make their web apps and other processes more efficient. What this guy is telling me is that, despite the fact that their clients are paying them for this advice, their clients seldom take said advice. Why? My guy proffers that it's because the oga at the top is most likely making money from the status quo. Thus, any perceived threat to that status is met with aggressive rejection.

Naija!
Re: Develop An Android App For Gtbank by databoy247(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
^^^ Either that or (and this is more likely) their "oga(s) at the top" are quackier than the guys working for them - I mean, if you don't know what you are doing as a person in charge, what do you expect of those who work for you?

I happen to know a guy who works for a company in the Lagos area whose job it is to advice companies on ways to make their web apps and other processes more efficient. What this guy is telling me is that, despite the fact that their clients are paying them for this advice, their clients seldom take said advice. Why? My guy proffers that it's because the oga at the top is most likely making money from the status quo. Thus, any perceived threat to that status is met with aggressive rejection.

Naija!

Hehehe....reminds me of a situation whereby a guy came to me to take over the maintenance of their company website. But he met a very strong resistance from the Head accountant. I asked him how much was being paid to the current maintenance guy, and he said N500k yearly and the website has never been updated for more than 2 years now shocked shocked shocked undecided

It appears the account dey make like N100k from that amount so he has to safeguard their "investment" grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Www.in-sonmia.com Makes The Best Websites In Nigeria! See For Yourself. / I Need A Website Asap. Contact Me / Facebook Follows In Twitter And Instagram’s Footsteps By Introducing # Hashtags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.