Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Used Cars Wanted - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Cars Wanted (47756 Views)

Buying Naija Used Cars...how To Avoid Buying A Stolen Vehicle!!! / Clean Nigerian Used Cars For Sale!!! *best Offer / Export Used Cars From U.s Into Nigeria At D Cheapest Rate Ever!(very Cheap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Used Cars Wanted by Akpeno: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2008
I checked out Caradore.com not bad !!! Really love the site and it's user friendly.

I also wanted to know more info about the cvars and it was so easy! Just click and register and get this, registration is FREE!

If you're looking for cars in Naija or Ghana Caradore will be perfect for you!

Me Like!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by iagdb(f): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2008
Guys! pleeeeeeeease i need one of all these kute lil peageout 206 cars, but dont have 1m o!!!
doz any1 know any1 who is willing to sell for much less, to a lil girl like me?
If no one answers, una go contribute 100k each o! grin
but seriosly, any info on that, ?!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by raxtyne: 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
I want Honda Accord 2002EX for immediate purchase. 4 cylinder engine and full options.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by aseda(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2008
Old Glory,
Kindly help with this question.How much to Import Toyota Camry2002 + Shipment cost from the US?
Re: Used Cars Wanted by lifegal(f): 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
Please am in need of a Tokunbo Toyota Camry 1998-2000
price and the necessary details

abeg small money ohhhhhhhhhhhh! cheesy
Re: Used Cars Wanted by earthrealm(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2008
wch of the ports is better when shipping cars fron the US to naija?

is it tincan or apapa?
Re: Used Cars Wanted by iagdb(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2008
EarthRealm,
Tin can is in apapa now. are u mixing things up?
Or is there something am missing out?
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Ayo313(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2008
hey, check out this one:

tosinsmotors.com

very nice company, theyre getting u every car u want.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by vobonna(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2008
Hi Everyone,

Please I will like to know the detail of these attached cars. I will like to know the market price of the two cars in the Nigeria market.

Regards

Victor

Re: Used Cars Wanted by obi2obi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2008
To the experts on this thread. Democrat/Promise 72 and others - I am interested in purchasing a 2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD. Buying it and shipping it I doubt will be the issue. Once in Nigeria clearing it from the port and ongoing maintenance are my primary concern. As we all know to buy a car is one thing, to maintain it is another.

Two questions:

How much would it be to clear the SUV?
How easy is it to source parts for/service a 2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD in Nigeria (Lagos)?

Any replies would be appreciated
Re: Used Cars Wanted by cargoship: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
contact me at eburnes2@yahoo.com i will be able to help any of you who wish to get cars from the US. My shipping rate to nigeria lagos is $1700 ro/ro per vechicle. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by LauraB: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2008
http://www.sarbi.de/english/cars2.php

Used cars in Hamburg from US.Shipping to Africa also possible.If interested write at laura@ridesafely.com
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ssRhino: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2008
For any Vehicle from USA and Canada, contact me via rhinnoo@gmail.com
If you need help to get a car, you will send me the following info
What kind of car
Year of production of the car
and roughly how much you wanna spend, so that i could tailor search to your budget.
I will send you pictures of something similar and we will work with what you chose, purchase the car with your downpayment, send the car to you and you will deal with the clearing.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ssRhino: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2008
Old glory,

Where do you exhange your money at a rate of $1 = 150 Naira?

Gospel Man

@900K Naira, could get a 2000 Model camry and you clear yourself in lagos.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by bmyfriends: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2008
check out nigeria's premier auto trading site
www.eEzeEmarKet.com
sell your items with any number of pictures free and easily.
enjoysmiley
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ssRhino: 4:28am On Jul 10, 2008
lifegal,

u cld get a nice one, all powered for 1.2M, i am talking of a nice 2000 Model, if you serious, mail me
Re: Used Cars Wanted by mama1(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2008
what about?
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ejadadi(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2008
Hi OldGlory,
How much does a Ford Explorer 2000/2001 Jeep cost in the US?
Pls seperately include the cost of shipping it to NJA.
Thxs
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Ovilaj: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hi Old glory, from the last posting i guess it's been a while you've been here, just joined the forum. Would love to know if you have any shipping contacts, i just made a shipment from New Jersey to lagos, it cost me $2,270 to have a 2001 lincoln navigator shipped though containerized. Please let me know. Cheers mate.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by promise72(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ Ovilaj and everyone,

This thread has been untouched in a while but sha,

The Navigator isnt too bad at 2270 however it could have been around $1900 if you ship RORO i guess. Navigator is big u know. Just shipped a Sequoia for $2500 from Calif. few weeks ago. However, container is safer and don't worry about theft of parts.

Anyone that wants any question ask can go ahead. i will try as much as i know. I don't have a vin checker tho. sorry  cheesy
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Ovilaj: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2008
Thanks alot for your reply, atleast i dont feel cheated anymore, the issue now is where i can get Used cars on a low price. i got the lincoln in New Jersey from one KAR CONNECTION dealer, but feel i can get elsewhere much cheaper, Please do let me know if u gat any info in this regard.
Cheers mate,
Re: Used Cars Wanted by dgb4(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2008
Please i need a fairly used Nigeria car.
The owner must be in PH contact me at jarret4alll@yahoo.com
Re: Used Cars Wanted by jidewin(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hmm Hi all.Allow me to give this candid word of advice especially to those seeking "full option,fully loaded,etc for a low as N200k or honda babyboy for N850,becareful not to buy stolen cars.
Always check and correlate your buy offers prices with existing ones in the market.How can someone offer you a tokunboh Honda \Accord 98/2000 for N850?when the price from cotonou of such to lagos,buying,clearing,transport,etc is well over a N1M.
Except if the ride had been used here and the owner need to sell off,which you must also have the prev proof of ownership.Looking for cheap buy always ends bad.Think twice if not thrice.Nigerian Police are always on the lookout for such anyway.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Middleman: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
thanx for ur "candid advice" but i tink a 1998 honda babyboy for over a million is not reasonable!
Re: Used Cars Wanted by jany49: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2009
I am willing to help anyone get some info about used cars here in US, ask me whatever you need to know about buying and shipping to Nigeria
Re: Used Cars Wanted by ogunde: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2009
Sell or buy new and used cars for sale by dealers and private sellers in Nigeria, checkout http://www.nigeriacarfinder.com
Re: Used Cars Wanted by abbas71: 1:32am On Jun 29, 2009
looking for nissan exterra 2002
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Honesty777(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2009
Hi OldGlory,
How much will it cost to get 2003,2004 toyota 4runner shipped to lagos. also that of 2000 toyota camry. The cost should include buying and shipping to lagos. Cheers
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Ugie: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
Guy how is it? I need a Volkswagen Passat V6, 2.8l, 4motion and Tiptronic infact full Option with good odometer reading from the USA how much will that be. the model should be from 2002 to 2005. my email is maf_thug@yahoo.com. I will like 2 knw aboit Honda MDX 2004model full Option. pls reply to my email as i don't come to nairaland often and if u can send it with pictures and features of the car. thanks bro.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Ugie: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2009
Hi Old Glory, can you get me this Volkswagen passat with this features Vehicle Options
Home link, Auto Climate Control, Steering Wheel Controls, Leather/Leatherette, Power Folding Mirrors, Cup holder, Power Outlet, Tachometer, Fog/Driving Lamps, Rear Defroster, Tinted Glass, Sunroof, Anti-lock Brakes, Traction Control, All Wheel Drive, Alloy Wheels, Power Driver's Seat, Power Door Locks, Power Windows, Power Passenger Seat, Power Mirrors, Center Armrest, Heated Seats, Rear Shoulder Harness, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, OnStar System, Interior Wood Trim, Console, CD Player, Keyless Entry, Cassette Player, Tilt Steering Wheel, AM/FM Radio, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, This VW features power options, leather seating, 4motion AWD, tiptronic automatic, heated seats, Premium sound system with CD, Glass moonroof and more!
reply to my email maf_thug@yahoo.com. thnks bro.
Re: Used Cars Wanted by adgng: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2009
We can deliver vehicles of all make & models from personal passenger vehicles, to commercial and construction vehicles. We are a full service company that provides vehicle procurement, shipping, clearing, & delivery services. We also provide vehicle wrapping. If you have any questions please email, call or text me.
You can also request, photos & references from some of our satisfied customers.

Troy P.
zpelshak@adgng.com
Mobile: +1 (704) 629-8769
Mobile 2: +1 (704) 469-8769
Fax: +1 (866) 384-6680
Re: Used Cars Wanted by Alytus: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Dears Sirs,

Our company from Lithuania sells different of used cars.
We are looking for business partners.
So please e-mail me at my personal e-mail vadyba@gmail.com address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

SHINING WHITE 2008 Range Rover SPORT **Collab Of Fhemmmy And Olanshi**NIJA PIX** / Vin Check...Vin Check...Car History.Know Everything About That Car.. / Most Expensive Luxury Cars You May Think They Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.