Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (233067 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2014
DEZYNS ANDSTRUCTURES.
PENT FLOOR BAR DESIGN.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES. TOILET TILING

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES
TILE WORKS.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Proposed Design for 5 Bedroom semi-detached duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Maids Room

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Mistress Bedroom

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Proposed Design for 50 Rooms Hotel.
Size of Plot, 1900 sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Reception Area
Office
Public Convenience for male & Female
Staff Lounge
Multi Purpose Hall
Laundry
Restaurant
Internal Bar
Kitchen
Storage
External Bar Area
72 sq.m size Swimming Pool
5 Bedrooms

FIRST, SECOND & THIRD FLOOR
Office & 15 Rooms.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Jarchi(m): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
See dope,asin in love
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
Jarchi: See dope,asin in love

lol
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
KITCHEN DESIGN.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
skimanski: Proposed Design for 50 Rooms Hotel.
Size of Plot, 1900 sq.m
GROUND FLOOR
Reception Area
Office
Public Convenience for male & Female
Staff Lounge
Multi Purpose Hall
Laundry
Restaurant
Internal Bar
Kitchen
Storage
External Bar Area
72 sq.m size Swimming Pool
5 Bedrooms
FIRST, SECOND & THIRD FLOOR
Office & 15 Rooms.

Great and lovely design .
What the rough estimate for Hotel like this and can it fit on one and half plots.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
timothy001:

Great and lovely design .
What the rough estimate for Hotel like this and can it fit on one and half plots.

The particular Design was made for a 3 Plot of land and not a 1 and half plot. But we can always work out a design that fits the plot available. and also a quote for such design.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
LIVING ROOM DESIGN

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Qc1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
very nice.

I will be contacting you for my project interior soon. Great work...keep it up !
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Qc1: very nice.

I will be contacting you for my project interior soon. Great work...keep it up !

Oga Qc1. Always available. Been following your project been built by my Oga at the Top (Brabus). Hope t be able to give assistance anyway I can in terms of making your house Look Elegant.

Thanks for the Compliment.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Qc1(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2014
skimanski:

Oga Qc1. Always available. Been following your project been built by my Oga at the Top (Brabus). Hope t be able to give assistance anyway I can in terms of making your house Look Elegant.

Thanks for the Compliment.

By God's grace this will happened sooner IJN.

Thank you.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2014
@skimanski

I love Your Architecture Designs,Can I send you the pictures of my sitting room in my apartment so that you provide me with pictorial interior decoration ideas specifically for my sitting room, and how much the cost For implimentation,
Thanks
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Investanalytics: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
Impressive and innovative. The way you have merge ultramodern design and American colonial design shows how the new direction of Africa architecture. The mini estate 4 rooms duplex at the end of page 11 has cought my interest. I would be please if you can provide me with the architectural, structural plan and more projected images of the entire estate. What would be the cost for the plans.
My email: investmentanalytics@gmail.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
timothy001: @skimanski

I love Your Architecture Designs,Can I send you the pictures of my sitting room in my apartment so that you provide me with pictorial interior decoration ideas specifically for my sitting room, and how much the cost For implimentation,
Thanks

Please send picture to skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by emmygzy(m): 1:17am On Aug 31, 2014
skimanski:

The particular Design was made for a 3 Plot of land and not a 1 and half plot. But we can always work out a design that fits the plot available. and also a quote for such design.
please sir, im a young architect that doesnt have much experience..please i will like to work under you to gain experience sir?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
PROPOSED DESIGN CHANGE ON ALREADY EXISTING DUPLEX BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice Design! Where is this located?

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
skimanski: PROPOSED DESIGN CHANGE ON ALREADY EXISTING DUPLEX BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

Boss, what is the specs on this lovely redesign duplex. Lovely design.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
FastShipping: Nice Design! Where is this located?

Building located in Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ikemeze: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
where in Anambra state?i stay in awka.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by oyewole123: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
@skimanski

Good house design above

Pls, what is the rough estimate ( buiding and finishing ) for the design above ??

Send reply to jimmyakins@ymail.com

cheers
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Qc1(m): 5:01am On Sep 03, 2014
skimanski: PROPOSED DESIGN CHANGE ON ALREADY EXISTING DUPLEX BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

@ skimanski

I will like to have your designer touches on my project. Could you please let me see what it might look like with skimanski styles? I'm about to do the roofing next month but I'm willing to wait it out if you impressed me.

Thanks
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Qc1:

@ skimanski

I will like to have your designer touches on my project. Could you please let me see what it might look like with skimanski styles? I'm about to do the roofing next month but I'm willing to wait it out if you impressed me.

Thanks

Its not difficult for me to change the way your building looks. Its what I do regularly as you can see on the picture attached. You can send me your building current pics let me see.

3 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
skimanski:
Its not difficult for me to change the way your building looks. It's what I do regularly as you can see on the picture attached.
You can send me your building current pics let me see.

Skimanski, that is excellent. That is what I call "Rejuvenation".

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
mufutau55:

Skimanski, that is excellent. That is what I call "Rejuvenation".

Hajji M.

Thanks Oga

As the the building specs you requested for.

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
skimanski:

Thanks Oga

As the the building specs you requested for.

Thank you very much sir. You are always the best.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Qc1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
skimanski:

Its not difficult for me to change the way your building looks. Its what I do regularly as you can see on the picture attached. You can send me your building current pics let me see.

I believe you. ..but I still will like to see what mine will look like.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.