Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232906 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by LondonCool(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
skimanski:

Yea we can surely work it out. Its actually sitting on a 18m/36m plot of land. Which is not as big as your plot, just longer. So the answer is yes.

I will send you an email
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by LondonCool(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
skimanski:

Yea we can surely work it out. Its actually sitting on a 18m/36m plot of land. Which is not as big as your plot, just longer. So the answer is yes.

Can the 4 bedroom duplex and a 2/3 bedroom flat fit into the 30m x 30m plot ?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
responded to ur email
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by yetibabe: 3:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Hi Skimanski,

Nice work and designs. Quick question, what is the average cost of screeding, indoors and outdoors per square meter? Also have you heard of B-12 Screed? and if so, how does it compare to other screeds? Pricing info can be sent to udeagu@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2013
yetibabe: Hi Skimanski,

Nice work and designs. Quick question, what is the average cost of screeding, indoors and outdoors per square meter? Also have you heard of B-12 Screed? and if so, how does it compare to other screeds? Pricing info can be sent to udeagu@gmail.com. Thanks!

email sent
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Proposed 5 Bedroom Duplex. External Dimension 12.5m x 12.3m (area of Building: 153.75 sq.m)

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Kitchen
Store
Guest Bedroom
Maid's Bedroom

FIRST FLOOR
Mini Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3
All rooms en-suite

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386.

You can follow our other construction on www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Qc1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
skimanski: Remember our Structure? at Pinnock Estate, Jakande Roundabt, Lekki.

I really like this, how much will this coat without finishing?

Thanks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
BROKEN PIECES OF TILES, CUT TO FORM DESIGN PATTERN ON EXTERNAL FLOOR.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
BROKEN PIECES OF TILES, CUT TO FORM DESIGN PATTERN ON EXTERNAL FLOOR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by eaglevirus: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2013
skimanski: 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX

GROUND FLOOR
------------
LIVING ROOM
KITCHEN
DINNING
GUEST ROOM
STORE ROOM
LAUNDRY
STUDY ROOM
SELF CONTAIN B.Q ATTACHED

FIRST FLOOR.
PRIVATE LIVING ROOM
MASTER'S BEDROOM WITH WALK IN CLOSET.
MISTRESS BEDROOM
BOY'S ROOM
GIRL'S ROOM
ALL ROOMS ENSUITE.

Pls can I see the floor plan of this adesign. Send by email jennyidorenyin@gmail.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
FINAL FINISH OF TILING WORK. OLD PICTURE PLUS PRESENT.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by tempest12: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2013
Hw much is that toilet.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Imported Toilet Seat. Over 60k for Naira Equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2013
skimanski: Imported Toilet Seat. Over 60k for Naira Equivalent.

Good price range. I was expectiung it to be much more.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by egin(m): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2013
skimanski: Imported Toilet Seat. Over 60k for Naira Equivalent.
Where did you buy the plumbing fittings? Can you provide the phone number? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by blank(f): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
Mr Skimanski. Seems you will be too expensive for me as you have high taste.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
mufutau55:

Good price range. I was expectiung it to be much more.

Hajji Mufutau

You are right. I was hoping it will be around 100 to 140k
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
blank: Mr Skimanski. Seems you will be too expensive for me as you have high taste.

He is reasonable and very considerate. I have worked with him.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Odutodaiwa: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
These toilet fittings are not expensive abroad. When they get to Nigeria, they become gold. You can get something like this for 35-40k in Europe. I mailed a store in 9ja they said it is 94k.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2013
Thanks oo @amanikondo, I wander why he'll say i"m expensive. What you want is what you pay for. If you want quality you pay for quality. if you have money only for low quality, you get low quality. what you must get from me is Creativity. Something you rarely see elsewhere, thats for sure.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.