Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Do You Love Soccer? Do You Have An FB Account? Predict Afcon Matches And Win Big - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Love Soccer? Do You Have An FB Account? Predict Afcon Matches And Win Big (797 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Predict Soccer Matches And Win Up To N50K Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love Soccer? Do You Have An FB Account? Predict Afcon Matches And Win Big by HaniBae: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2013
Are you a soccer fanatic? do you have a facebook account? here is an opportunity for you to win Fantastic prices, Iphones, Ipads and a trip to go and watch the 2013 Afcon final live for you and your loved one all expensed paid..

Stumble on the page on Faceboo and its a reputable brand its basically predict the winners of each match and win fantastic prices.. to start add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Lovey.Tochi because its only open to the companies fans and at the moment is on invites only from the app page.. I'll send you an invite to the app after accepting your friend request.

ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.

NB the prediction app opens only on PC and not phones...goodluck.
Re: Do You Love Soccer? Do You Have An FB Account? Predict Afcon Matches And Win Big by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 16, 2013
I've sent you a friend request.
Re: Do You Love Soccer? Do You Have An FB Account? Predict Afcon Matches And Win Big by HaniBae: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2013
Okay I'll add and send you the invite.
Re: Do You Love Soccer? Do You Have An FB Account? Predict Afcon Matches And Win Big by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 16, 2013
^^^
Thanks cool

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Reward Super Eagles For AFCON Victory.... / Totteham Vs Arsenal Thoughts On The Game. / Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.