Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge (797 Views)

Chelsea May Have To Leave Stamford Bridge For At Least Two Seasons / It’s A Shame Keshi Agreed To Comeback – Ex-international / Mourinho Set To Return To Stamford Bridge As Chelsea New Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge by Ferdinandu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mourinho has agreed to
go back to Stamford
Bridge this summer
following talks between
his agent Jorge Mendes,
and Blues owner Roman
Abramovich and his
advisers.
Jose Mourinho has
already drawn up a
transfer shopping list
for Chelsea with striker
Hulk at the top of it.
Mourinho sees Hulk as
the sort of powerful
hitman who can have
the same major impact
as Didier Drogba did at
Chelsea. Mourinho will
also want a major
shakeup at Chelsea,
including the axing of
Michael Emenalo, the
technical director of
football at the club, and
control over transfer ins
and outs.
Starsport can confirm
Mourinho has verbally
agreed his Stamford
Bridge comeback on a
salary understood to
match the £12m a year
he is paid in Spain.
What do you think
guys?
Re: Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge by oluwadare26(m): 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
He's welcome
Re: Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge by ubenson: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
You are a lair. Why are you giving false news.
Re: Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge by iRepFactmart: 12:08am On Apr 11, 2013
Guy wer ur source....abi u fink say nairaland na play ground.
Re: Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge by SMSguru(m): 4:23am On Apr 11, 2013
iRepFactmart: Guy wer ur source....abi u fink say nairaland na play ground.

I think I read that news from dailystar.co.uk yesterday.

But it's just a rumour.
Re: Mourinho Agrees To Comeback To Stamford Bridge by ubenson: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
You are a lair.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel: I Love My Role With The Super Eagles / Arsenal. Resigns Mathieu Flamini / Serena Williams Def Viktoria Azarenka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.