Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever (4125 Views)

Klint-Da-Drunk, Mr Ibu Visit Harry-B In Hospital / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by ATLANTA96(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2007
the truth is ramson is the the father anytime any day, is just that people dislike is atitude sometimes,, but i belt u is still the best so far, after comes emeka ike, if not the movier MISSSING ANGEL , eliot is nowhere to be found ,
and for u ramson pls change ur atitude, u are still the real man,

GENE, is another nollywood image, but a lot of fans still hat her atitude, but she is still the best of the best, she mighty not be so pretty but she is very natural, i love everything about her tongue lipsrsealed undecided kiss cool shocked sad(~~)
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by mellow(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2007
RMD and Omo Sexy
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by hotchick: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
omosexy period

Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by angel101(f): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2007
Did someone say JT Tom West, and Saint Obi? LOL! u got to be kidding me! grin grin
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by tasiana(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2007
Best 9ja actor for me is Justus Esiri,the man is vintage and knows his onion as per acting.
Best actress is Liz Benson.very beautiful,graceful aging woman and quite versatile too.
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by bajanchick(f): 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2007
In my opinion Genevieve is the sexiest actress and Ramsey Nouah is the sexiest actor, with Van Vicker and Pat Attah following closely behind.
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by slimfella(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2007
aLL OF THEM NO FINE, BEEEEEF
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
guyz
Desmond Elliot: those lips kiss
RMD: those dimples wink
van vicker (is he even naija or ghana actor) but he is sexy sha
Yemi Blaq: u need to see him in "letters to a stranger" I fall for the guy pieces

ladies
stella damasus: she is just too cute
omotola jalade: tho she suffers from deficiency in boobs,  its is well covered with her a*s
Mercy Johnson: she no fine 4 face & skin, but her shape sexy
Rita Dominics: those lips hmmmmm
tonto dike: she is just toooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by Abbygyal(f): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
ifedy:

guyz
Desmond Elliot: those lips kiss
RMD: those dimples wink
van vicker (is he even naija or ghana actor) but he is sexy sha
Yemi Blaq: u need to see him in "letters to a stranger"

ladies
stella damasus: she is just too cute
omotola jalade: tho she suffers from deficiency in boobs,  its is well covered with her a*s
Mercy Johnson: she no fine 4 face & skin, but her shape sexy
tonto dike: she is just toooo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
seconded includin gene

saw dat movie nt bad buh he was cute!
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2009
Van Vicker forever sexy
Re: Da Sexiest Naija Actor Ever by stephen121(f): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
Liz Benson  smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Noble Igwe Is A Celebrity Wannabe, Fake, Borrow Freak, Debtor / See What Nature Did To Dis Guy / This Dirty Girl Claims She Had Sex With Davido And Got Paid For It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.