Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... (1254 Views)

Very Hilarious Pictures Of People Hugging Transformer / Very Very Hilarious Jokes / Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by nurexfutmx(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2013
Mother:- my son must obey me unless he didn't suck my breast 4 1yr,
Wife:- he sucks mine now & sucked it 4 more den 5yr and is still sucking,
Mother:- I carried him for nine mnths.
Wife:- he was only 3.5kg den, so whats d big deal? I carry him evry 9t and he is 85kg now.
Mother.:- he passd btwn my legs.
Wife:- Hahaha, he only passd dia once, he stays in-betwn my legs like evryday. plss WHO OWNS A MAN?
Tell me ur answer first and send to friends to see their respondssmiley don't spoil d fun!

1 Like

Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by gabe: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2013
The wife is doing d heavy lifting sha but she gets 'paid' sort of. The mother did it for free. Pay her her pension jor!
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by oboy3(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2013
this is not funny
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by Kcxee(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
o'boy:
this is not funny
I tink so also.
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by nurexfutmx(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kcxee: I tink so also.
you guys need to check yourselves if you dont find this funny, maybe you have alot of issues on your mind....
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by uni26que96(f): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nobody owns a man, neither his mother nor his wife. Infact, I don't see the whole point of the argument.
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
wife jare
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by Lagusta(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mother's titties are dry, flat and flaky... While wife's jugs are round, soft and succulent... Make the guy choose him destiny...
Re: Very Hilarious...dont Spoil The Fun!... by jayamy(f): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
lmfao I'm with the wife!

(1) (Reply)

Akpor And Teacher / Which Do You Prefer Of Raining Season Or Dry Season? / Husband Sell Wife To Ritualist For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.