Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. (9221 Views)

Wahala Dey Sha.........dnt Laf Alone / Laugh It Off ;D / If U No Understand Dis Yoke, Then Fufu Dey Ur Brain. >:( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
This is an opportunity to get to know me - Please fasten your seat belt - Small Spoil body session is about to start - and please ask me any question.

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli.  A strong currant pulled him in
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2010
Phone answering machine message - ', If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
I went to a seafood disco last week, and pulled a muscle
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
At breakfast time I am so hungry I could could murder a bowl of cornflakes. Does that make me a cereal killer?
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by NaijaSisi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
only like the third and fourth one
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by makajibbz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
at-least u hv produced sumtin usful in ur life.
thnk sango. grin tongue
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

only like the third and fourth one

Dont worry very soon  - you will  be hooked on everything i have to offfer  grin
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
hmm black star sey na office dry so , anyways i wud continue 2 tank amadioha 4 u sha
cus u jus dey release forces grin grin grin
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
Whats the difference between Cheryl Cole and the Icelandic Volcano,

The Icelandic Volcano is still blowing Ash!"
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by makajibbz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
blacksta:

Whats the difference between Cheryl Cole and the Icelandic Volcano,

The Icelandic Volcano is still blowing Ash!"
dry undecided
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
Yes I know your face is dry . Stop telling me
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
blacksta:

At breakfast time I am so hungry I could could murder a bowl of cornflakes. Does that make me a cereal killer?

I like this joke, very childish. wink Good One for kids! grin
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by makajibbz(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2010
blacksta:

Yes I know your face is dry . Stop telling me
just my face make them wet, wink
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by StudioCFR(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
Stale!
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2010
^
ol boy i dey try now - u no say i meet u for here
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by Dyt(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2010
n wat is dis called
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
Thanks
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by Dyt(f): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
4 wat
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my
gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee,
and noticed that everybody was staring at me,

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by NaijaSisi(f): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2010
hahaha, cheap but funny grin
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

hahaha, cheap but funny grin

Cool - Love you too.
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2010
A guy was standing in a bar when a stranger walks in.
After a while they get to talking and at about 10:30 PM the second guy says, "Oh well,I better get home.My wife doesn't like me to stay out during late night."
The first guy replies, "I'll help you out of this. Just do what I say. Go home. Sneak into the bedroom. Pull back the covers. Get down between her legs then lick, lick and lick for about 20 minutes and there will be no complaints in the morning."
The guy agrees to try that and continues drinking with him for two more hours before heading home to give it a try.
When he got home, the house was pitch black. He sneaks upstairs into the bedroom, pulled back the covers and proceeded to lick for 20 minutes. The bed was like a swamp so he decided to wash his face.
As he walked into the bathroom, his wife was sitting on the toilet.
Seeing her he screamed, "What the hell are you doing in here?!"
"Quiet!", she exclaimed. "You'll wake my mother."
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by NaijaSisi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
hohoho wahala dey o!
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by Dyt(f): 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2010
i lov dis dude
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by NaijaSisi(f): 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^now u r going to make his head swell wit joy!
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by Dyt(f): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2010
let me appreciate him 4 once
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2010
A man gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom.
He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.
"What's up?" he says.
"I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.
He rushes downstairs to grab the phone for ambulance, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Fred is hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"
The man slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, covering on the closet floor.
"You b*stard," the man says," my wife is having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!"
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by NaijaSisi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
smiley

Dyt:

let me appreciate him 4 once

appreciate all u want hun, it nor concern me cheesy
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

^^now u r going to make his head swell wit joy!

My head is already swelling  - The Lord has blessed me richly
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by NaijaSisi(f): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^i trust u blackie
Re: Yoke Chat With Blacksta - Off D Record - But Small Spoil Body Dey Sha. by blacksta(m): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2010
Naija_Sisi:

^^i trust u blackie

Oya come and get a hug

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy / This Will Knock You Off Balance / Funniest Youtube Comments---pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.