Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? (58562 Views)

Is The New Lagos Tenancy Law Working? / Landlord Tests Lagos Tenancy Law, Ejects 18 Tenants / See What The New Lagos Tenancy Law Says. Full Text (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by bigheart2013(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
I want to give an eviction notice to my tenant who is renting a bungalow from me this month. I want to recover the house for personal use in a few months. I envisage he might resist the move. It’s a residential house currently occupied by a family of 6. I did mention it to him verbally last year.

Does anyone know what the Nigerian Tenancy law says about eviction notices –

1. How many months notice am I required to give a tenant?
2. Is he required to pay me rents during the period?
3. Can I simply evict him at the end of this year’s agreement (February)
4. What actions he might take if he feels aggrieved (petition right groups/ govt, court injunctions, etc)?
5. What loopholes do tenants usually explore in the law that I need to watch out for?

I will appreciate we focus on the issues on the thread. I do not want to break the law or get locked in a lengthy court battle especially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by i1: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
If you have ɑ̤̈̊ valid agreement with him, you wait until the period given by the agreement expires aπϑ issue him through ɑ̤̈̊ lawyer your intention †☺ recover possesion.
However i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the absence of any agreement if na yearly tenant na 6 months notice You go give A̶̲̥̅♏.
Make sure You give him or his wife.
Oga You harsh Ooh! Ȋ̝̊̅§ it easy †☺ find house i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ lagos, give him time, aπϑ yes he Ȋ̝̊̅§ †☺ pay You but most tenants don't!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2013
I personally think ‎u are a wicked man and deserve •̸№ mercy.For •̸№ gud reason ‎u want τ̲̅ȍ evict d poor man when he has •̸№t even defaulted payment just becos someone is offering you higher.well sorry τ̲̅ȍ tell ‎u that d least ‎u will give him is 6 months after expiration of his agreement and then he will take ‎u τ̲̅ȍ rent tribunal where Į̸̸̨ƭ will be discovered he hasn't defaulted cos every thing is in his favour and then d court adjournment will give him another one year in court without rent and ‎u will be found wanting,then he will sue ‎u for damages and spend five yrs in d house making Į̸̸̨ƭ six yrs •̸№ rent for ‎u.This is my prayer for ‎u wicked soul!!

11 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by bigheart2013(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
nony30:
I personally think ‎u are a wicked man and deserve •̸№ mercy.For •̸№ gud reason ‎u want τ̲̅ȍ evict d poor man when he has •̸№t even defaulted payment just becos someone is offering you higher.well sorry τ̲̅ȍ tell ‎u that d least ‎u will give him is 6 months after expiration of his agreement and then he will take ‎u τ̲̅ȍ rent tribunal where Į̸̸̨ƭ will be discovered he hasn't defaulted cos every thing is in his favour and then d court adjournment will give him another one year in court without rent and ‎u will be found wanting,then he will sue ‎u for damages and spend five yrs in d house making Į̸̸̨ƭ six yrs •̸№ rent for ‎u.This is my prayer for ‎u wicked soul!!

Prophet, did you read anywhere on the post that someone is offering me higher? I thought educated people make conclusions based on available facts?

I don't need the advice of Soothsayers and Mind-readers..that's how you guys ruin the economy, businesses, and people's lives in Nigeria, through brainless reactionary assumptions that are not based on facts. I am more afraid of people like you who label gifted kids 'Witches', every wealthy man as 'ritualist', every natural disaster is caused by demons, witches and wizards yet they make decisions for families, businesses, and the country. Please get the facts clear before u rush into street-man's bla bla bla. For your info I stated that I need the house for 'Personal Use'. In English language that means the owner wants to live there. That's why I built it. I just want to be legal and not infringe on the rights of the tenant.

77 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by 2rutalk1: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
bigheart2013:

Prophet, did you read anywhere on the post that someone is offering me higher? I thought educated people make conclusions based on available facts?

I don't need the advice of Soothsayers and Mind-readers..that's how you guys ruin the economy, businesses, and people's lives in Nigeria, through brainless reactionary assumptions that are not based on facts. I am more afraid of people like you who label gifted kids 'Witches', every wealthy man as 'ritualist', every natural disaster is caused by demons, witches and wizards yet they make decisions for families, businesses, and the country. Please get the facts clear before u rush into street-man's bla bla bla. For your info I stated that I need the house for 'Personal Use'. In English language that means the owner wants to live there. That's why I built it. I just want to be legal and not infringe on the rights of the tenant.

Stop abusing the young man. He is telling you the real fact. Landlords/landladies in Lagos State in connivance with greedy agents are capitalizing on the scarcity/high cost of housing in Lagos State to punish the poor masses. This January alone I have spent close to one million naira on rent renewal because of the same flimsy reason you are giving, later you and your agent will look for a higher bidder to give the same house you claimed you were going to sell or renovate. I will advise you to do what is right. Money is not everything. The man's prayer can put you in a serious trouble if all the excuses you are giving are later found to be false. Have a rethink please.

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by bigheart2013(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2013
2ru-talk:

Stop abusing the young man. He is telling you the real fact. Landlords/landladies in Lagos State in connivance with greedy agents are capitalizing on the scarcity/high cost of housing in Lagos State to punish the poor masses. This January alone I have spent close to one million naira on rent renewal because of the same flimsy reason you are giving, later you and your agent will look for a higher bidder to give the same house you claimed you were going to sell or renovate. I will advise you to do what is right. Money is not everything. The man's prayer can put you in a serious trouble if all the excuses you are giving are later found to be false. Have a rethink please.

Sorry to hear your predicament. I went through that too. That's one of the reason's I took loan and built my own house. But a property is an investment by an owner's sweat, and money for his/her personal goals (most times using a bank loan). Any other sentiments you attach to it is on you. It's no different from buying a car and giving it to a friend to use for his wedding and return. He shouldn't fight you when you ask for the car back no matter how he liked the car, neither should you violate his rights because he 'borrowed' your car. Well the house in question is not even in Lagos. I appreciate the problems in Nigeria but we should get away from the mindset that someone is either always out to get us, or someone owes us comfort. People are pursuing their own goals with their money.

41 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by kamalahmed(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
MR. LANDLORD
THANK YOU FOR MAKE THIS MATTER A PUBLIC DEBATE. I DISAGREED AND I AGREED WITH THE COMMENTS OF SOME OF THE EARLIER VIEWER.

FIRST, IT IS YOUR HOUSE ( YOUR PROPERTY) YOU HAVE EVERY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS TO YOUR PROPERTIES. BUT YOU MUST EXERCISE THIS YOUR RIGHTS WITHIN THE LAW, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, ESPECIALLY WHEN DEALING WITH "EDUCATED TENANT".

NOTE: IT IS EASY TO GIVE HOUSE TO TENANT BUT LAW MAKE IT DIFFICULTY AND RIGID TO EVICT A TENANT. THIS IS HUMAN RIGHTS REASON.

ACCORDING TO THE TENANCY LAW, (ALTHOUGH AM NOT A LAWYER) BUT AM INFORMED PERSON. THANK GOD FOR EDUCATION. SO:

1. A TENANT PAYING FOR 1YEAR MUST BE GIVEN 6MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)
2. A TENANT PAYING FOR 6MONTHS MUST BE GIVEN 3MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)
3. A TENANT PAYING FOR 3MONTHS MUST BE GIVEN 1.5 MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)
4. A TENANT PAYING FOR 1MONTH MUST BE GIVEN 1MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)

THIS IS WHAT LAW SAID.

BUT AS A GOOD PERSON, YOU CAN BE GENEROUS BY GIVEN HIM/HER ADDITIONAL MONTHS AND GOD ALMIGHTY WILL BLESS YOU FOR THAT.

PLEASE TAKE IT, NEVER ALLOW THE HOUSE MATTER TO DRAG YOU AND YOUR TENANT TO POLICE AND COURT. JUST BE CAUTION AND DO EVERYTHING TO HELP THE TENANT OUT. THE ECONOMY IS SO BAD NOW THAT HARDLY SOMEONE CAN HELP YOU WITH MONEY. GOD WILL SEE ALL OF US THROUGH.

KAMAL, KADUNA

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by shinealight(m): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
kamalahmed: MR. LANDLORD

ACCORDING TO THE TENANCY LAW, (ALTHOUGH AM NOT A LAWYER) BUT AM INFORMED PERSON. THANK GOD FOR EDUCATION. SO:

1. A TENANT PAYING FOR 1YEAR MUST BE GIVEN 6MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)
2. A TENANT PAYING FOR 6MONTHS MUST BE GIVEN 3MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)
3. A TENANT PAYING FOR 3MONTHS MUST BE GIVEN 1.5 MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)
4. A TENANT PAYING FOR 1MONTH MUST BE GIVEN 1MONTHS WRITTEN NOTICE WITHOUT PAY. PLS UNDERLINE THIS (WRITTEN NOTICE)

THIS IS WHAT LAW SAID.

BUT AS A GOOD PERSON, YOU CAN BE GENEROUS BY GIVEN HIM/HER ADDITIONAL MONTHS AND GOD ALMIGHTY WILL BLESS YOU FOR THAT.

Are you sure the Law says without pay? That is the first time I'm hearing such a thing! Is the landlord a philantropist or is he doing charity with the property? For all you know, he could have borrowed money to build or purchase the house and has to pay the mortgage every month as per the Agreement with the Mortgage Lender. If he defaults on the mortgage repayment, his house can be repossessed and he will be the one looking for someone to house him on a charitable basis!

If this truly exists in Nigerian Law, then I consider it unjustifiable sentiment. True, the landlord has to give the tenant appropriate 'notice to quit' but he gives it 6 months or so before the expiration of the period of tenancy which the tenant must have already paid for or is expected to pay for before he can remove his belongings from the property. The notice is to give the tenant adequate time to seek alternative accommodation not to live off the landlord without payment!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Edenitis(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Big heart. You have my sympathy because I am a landlord and I have suffered in the hands of tenants who think like 2ru-talk and nony30.
Another one who thinks like them is the Lagos State Governor who has just passed a law to encourage such thinkers.

They think the landlord picked or stole THEIR money to build the house on THEIR OWN land. So he must make it available to them for them to use as they please.

The law in Lagos states that you are to suffer a tenant to owe you for as much as one year before you can seek to evict him.
Now do not let me drag you into these controversies. Let me answer your query.

While the rent subsists, if he were a yearly tenant, that is to say if his last rent were for one year, you should give him a minimum of 6 months notice which should terminate on the date of the expiration of the existing tenancy. If you now have less than six months to the expiry of his rent you need to be careful. If he is a reasonable person, you could discuss your need for the house with him and have an agreement when he will leave. in such circumstances, it is not uncommon for a landlord to give the tenant 3 months extension notice without pay as an incentive for him to leave as agreed. Such an agreement should be written and signed and registered in court in case the tenant changes his mind.
Where the tenant is not a reasonable person, wait for the expiry of the tenancy and then accept shorter rent as stated by Kamalahmed. Midway into the term, give notice to expire with the time paid for. Notice is NOT WITHOUT PAY.

The only problem is that they may not leave when the notice expires and that is when the trouble begins.

You are to give them 7 days notice thereafter and then you proceed to court.

In Lagos, the court procedure is laborious and fraught with excessive and frustrating delays.
Elsewhere it is better.
I operate in Lagos and Abuja.
I have decided to stop being a Landlord in Lagos because of the unfriendly processes to Landlords in Lagos. It is easier in Abuja.

No matter how wicked or unreasonable the tenants may be, keep your cool and wait. What is yours is yours.

(Although there is an on going case of a serving Governor trying to steal a house from the owner with the connivance of some judiciary officers. In the end, the house will still revert to the owner)

A tenant of mine walked away with more than three years rent unpaid!

I still have my house and he has God and his conscience to contend with. My lawyers are not helping and Lagos state system does not defend the Landlords.

God help us all.

16 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2013
Edenitis: Big heart. You have my sympathy because I am a landlord and I have suffered in the hands of tenants who think like 2ru-talk and nony30.
Another one who thinks like them is the Lagos State Governor who has just passed a law to encourage such thinkers.

They think the landlord picked or stole THEIR money to build the house on THEIR OWN land. So he must make it available to them for them to use as they please.

The law in Lagos states that you are to suffer a tenant to owe you for as much as one year before you can seek to evict him.
Now do not let me drag you into these controversies. Let me answer your query.

While the rent subsists, if he were a yearly tenant, that is to say if his last rent were for one year, you should give him a minimum of 6 months notice which should terminate on the date of the expiration of the existing tenancy. If you now have less than six months to the expiry of his rent you need to be careful. If he is a reasonable person, you could discuss your need for the house with him and have an agreement when he will leave. in such circumstances, it is not uncommon for a landlord to give the tenant 3 months extension notice without pay as an incentive for him to leave as agreed. Such an agreement should be written and signed and registered in court in case the tenant changes his mind.
Where the tenant is not a reasonable person, wait for the expiry of the tenancy and then accept shorter rent as stated by Kamalahmed. Midway into the term, give notice to expire with the time paid for. Notice is NOT WITHOUT PAY.

The only problem is that they may not leave when the notice expires and that is when the trouble begins.

You are to give them 7 days notice thereafter and then you proceed to court.

In Lagos, the court procedure is laborious and fraught with excessive and frustrating delays.
Elsewhere it is better.
I operate in Lagos and Abuja.
I have decided to stop being a Landlord in Lagos because of the unfriendly processes to Landlords in Lagos. It is easier in Abuja.

No matter how wicked or unreasonable the tenants may be, keep your cool and wait. What is yours is yours.

(Although there is an on going case of a serving Governor trying to steal a house from the owner with the connivance of some judiciary officers. In the end, the house will still revert to the owner)

A tenant of mine walked away with more than three years rent unpaid!

I still have my house and he has God and his conscience to contend with. My lawyers are not helping and Lagos state system does not defend the Landlords.

God help us all.

@edenitis what makes ‎u think trutalk and myself are •̸№t house owners?we don't have τ̲̅ȍ parade our achievements.Some of ‎u small boys who managed τ̲̅ȍ pick up some lucky cash from a lucky deal now want τ̲̅ȍ become millionaires tru collection of rent. •̸№, Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't work like that.Building a house is like choosing τ̲̅ȍ tie up ur money in an investment that will grow overtime instesd of living Į̸̸̨ƭ in a bank where Į̸̸̨ƭ depriciates.Or haven't ‎u heard of rich men who just put tenants in their houses τ̲̅ȍ avoid decay?@ bigheart,pls act d name and think like a human •̸№t a beast!

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Edenitis(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2013
It is good that you have built one. May your tenants think and act like you. Please remember when they do, do not act like a beast. It is not good for your health.
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by i1: 7:17pm On May 10, 2013
At Edentis! No where did the Lagos law give Tenants a year without rent, it says: the tenancy is deemed †☺ have lapsed if s/hs is i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ arrears of ɑ̤̈̊ year! You can go †☺ court for a order that it has lapsed as well as your arrears!
Ps: Notice is always with Pay except if the landlord Ȋ̝̊̅§ mangnamous!

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by ifeomabernard(f): 2:54pm On May 11, 2013
PLEASE OH MOD HOW CAN ONE CREATE A NEW TOPIC OHH
PLEASE I'M BEGGING

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2013
Don't go to court no matter what, well expect if your life is threatened, I had the same problem with two tenants(woman and a man) , there are some tenants who are very wicked, and don't know owners also have to feed themselves ...
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by zumbigbo(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2013
Hire 3 MOPOL for legitimisation,3 OMBATSE for effectiveness and 3 Boko Haram for fear factor. Case closed.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Jankoller(m): 2:59pm On May 11, 2013
nony30:
Human right activist, try and go through d post 1ce more and u'll realise u are not on point.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 11, 2013
But your situation is very difficult, a family of 6 Humm.
May God help u ooo
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by destino24(m): 3:09pm On May 11, 2013
dude, go hire a legal practitioner

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Jankoller(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2013
Landlords and tenants palava. Watch out 4 part 2.
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Jankoller(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
zumbigbo: Hire 3 MOPOL for legitimisation,3 OMBATSE for effectiveness and 3 Boko Haram for fear factor. Case closed.
And 3 niger-delta militants 4 implimentation

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Jankoller(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Don't go to court no matter what, well expect if your life is threatened, I had the same problem with two tenants(woman and a man) , there are some tenants who are very wicked, and don't know owners also have to feed themselves ...

expect
CAMEROONPRIDE: Don't go to court no matter what, well expect if your life is threatened, I had the same problem with two tenants(woman and a man) , there are some tenants who are very wicked, and don't know owners also have to feed themselves ...

expect or except. Rule 21 broken.
Judge Seun, over to you

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Ramcie(f): 3:22pm On May 11, 2013
@Poster u sure say no be you be the tenant wey your landlord wan evict So u wan take style know your tenancy right grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 11, 2013
Jan koller.:

expect

expect or except. Rule 21 broken.
Judge Seun, over to you
except.

The rule says "try" to use perfect grammar so I didn't break the rule
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by fuckluv(f): 3:35pm On May 11, 2013
Don't just go to any lawyer cos of this. In the court, they will only complicate things for u as the judge will keep on adjourning the case; meanwhile the tenant would be using free months rents after the suppossed 6 months notice u issued all these while. Reasons being that you will not be the only client for the lawyer as the tenant would also be 'bribing' him. But if you have a personal lawyer in conjunction with mopol officers at ur services, you will only issue a months notice to the tenanat. If by then he still refuses to leave, then his properties will be evacuated by the N.M.P and will be given as auction in the courts of law.

NOTE PLS!
I didn't give u this hint to be mean and callous to tenants. This can only be exercised on tenants who doesn't abide by your rules as it's stated in the Agreement. If this your said tenants are good fellows, why not exercise a little patience and wait for them to seek another desired apartments they could move in instead of rendering them homeless all of a sudden smiley
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
All this one na English. Use 10k to hire mopol to fling him out.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by y2kaustin(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2013
Please someone help with answer,will Nigeria ever be good again?.i want to change my Nationality
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by adexsimply(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2013
Ramcie: @Poster u sure say no be you be the tenant wey your landlord wan evict So u wan take style know your tenancy right grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by yertyr(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2013
nony30: @edenitis what makes u think trutalk and myself are •̸№t house owners?we don't have τ̲̅ȍ parade our achievements.Some of u small boys who managed τ̲̅ȍ pick up some lucky cash from a lucky deal now want τ̲̅ȍ become millionaires tru collection of rent. •̸№, Į̸̸̨ƭ doesn't work like that.Building a house is like choosing τ̲̅ȍ tie up ur money in an investment that will grow overtime instesd of living Į̸̸̨ƭ in a bank where Į̸̸̨ƭ depriciates.Or haven't u heard of rich men who just put tenants in their houses τ̲̅ȍ avoid decay?@ bigheart,pls act d name and think like a human •̸№t a beast!
landlord? U're kidding right? Guy you write like my sister's 10yr old. What are those funny shapes in ur comment?
@op, I'm not adept to these tenancy laws. All I do is create an agreement on paper(tenancy agreement) stating my 'conditions' for anyone who plans on being my tenant. If u like, u sign it... If u no want, u leave. For me it's 3months after notice(without pay save nepa bill).Even if u dey pay 10yrs rent, u must go.
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Jankoller(m): 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
I want to post new topic but i don't know how to do it. Sombody help! Sombody help!! Sombody help!!! Wait make i call 911.
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by juninho(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2013
1. What is the nature of the tenancy? 2. Is there a written deed of lease or tenancy agreement? 3. How is the rent paid? Is it monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly? For proper guidance, call me on 08069392164
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by saintkash(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2013
bigheart2013: I want to give an eviction notice to my tenant who is renting a bungalow from me this month. I want to recover the house for personal use in a few months. I envisage he might resist the move. It’s a residential house currently occupied by a family of 6. I did mention it to him verbally last year.

Does anyone know what the Nigerian Tenancy law says about eviction notices –

1. How many months notice am I required to give a tenant?
2. Is he required to pay me rents during the period?
3. Can I simply evict him at the end of this year’s agreement (February)
4. What actions he might take if he feels aggrieved (petition right groups/ govt, court injunctions, etc)?
5. What loopholes do tenants usually explore in the law that I need to watch out for?

I will appreciate we focus on the issues on the thread. I do not want to break the law or get locked in a lengthy court battle especially.

u have to go to tribunal n get a quick notice letter from them

if he normally pays one year rent, that means it's a six month notice u'll give him of which he must pay for that period but if u want to be nice with him u can allow him stay without payment.

Ones u have a tribunal paper to evict him legally, there is no problem. So go ahead
Re: The Nigerian Tenancy Law On Eviction? by Johnsonpac(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2013
Plz hw can ȋ̝̊̅ creat Å̶̷̩̥͡ new topic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar / Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. / Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.