Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life (723 Views)

Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life by freeman191(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2013
Get affordable webhosting, 1GB disk space, 10Gb bandwidth, unlimited emails, free domain for life all for 4500naira, all at sbohost(dot)com
Re: Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life by freeman191(m): 10:13am On Jan 21, 2013
Still available
Re: Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life by freeman191(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
10gb reseller option for available 17,500 with free domain
Re: Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life by ilekky(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2013
When you are talking about web hosting,try and be honest.You know you can't give

10gb for 4,500 naira and again what is your web url.You don't have a site and you are saying you can offer 10gb for only 4,500

including a domain name.This is not real and it is not possible and people who know hosting inside out will not patronise you.

Be careful in your posting and don't be in a haste to make money on the internet.
Re: Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life by freeman191(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
ilekky: When you are talking about web hosting,try and be honest.You know you can't give

10gb for 4,500 naira and again what is your web url.You don't have a site and you are saying you can offer 10gb for only 4,500

including a domain name.This is not real and it is not possible and people who know hosting inside out will not patronise you.

Be careful in your posting and don't be in a haste to make money on the internet.

Wow am very surprised when people don't read d post but just rush to comment, number 1, I never offered10gb for 4500, I offered 1gb hosting space and 10gb bandwidth for 4500, and again as for d url, pls look at the post correctly, am trying to avoid being banned for spam If I include my url, I typed sbohost(dot)com, please go to ur browser and type sbohost or type webhosting in nigeria, you will see sbohost in d first page results, we have been in this business for long and offer real value to clients, and not trying to lay false claims to make money.

Please before you comment, please verify your facts first, people might take your comment for a fact
Re: Affordable Web Hosting 1GB, Free Domain For Life by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 25, 2013
ilekky: When you are talking about web hosting,try and be honest.You know you can't give

What a shame. You should learn to read before you talk

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service / Who Can Do This With Only Css. No Javascript / Cost Of Facebook Ads; Any Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.