Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! (9200 Views)

Who'z Got Da Sexiest Abs: Bow Wow Or Romeo? / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up / Bow Wow And Ciara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Ciaralover(f): 4:05am On Apr 29, 2006
What happen!!

Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by hotangel2(f): 5:11am On Apr 29, 2006
WHy why why! WHy do people keep beating me to topics i wanna make. !!

ANyways now, they r no more friends. Kids are all grown up and shiit be going on mehn.

I heard that Romeo took bow wow's song as an insult to him and his daddy. The fresh azimiz song.

You know the line where bow wow said: 18 nigga making more than yo dad see

So romeo said bow wow was refering to him and his dad. And he actually said shiit abt bow wow on 106 & Park.

Well tiger came back with bow wow's feedback, and he said bow wow said, Romeo should stop taking things serious, that he wasnt reffering to him (romeo) and his father.

Just like tiger said, I think they should both get over their shiit and live their lifes mehn.
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by GREED(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2006
you know what's funny they're still that tall. grin wink
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by cheekee(f): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2006
lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Eastcoast(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2006
i really liked bow wow when he as small. he was as cute as a button. i hate listening to his fresh azimiz song because the message isn't clear, this moment i feel he is yabbing us all, you know, the see am 18 but making more than your dad thing , the next moment i feel he is dissing some order musician. i just don't get it.
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Ladyflamez(f): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2006
hehe lol smiley smiley ,Romeo looked taller than Bowwow back in da dayz, cheesy lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by hotangel2(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2006
GREED:

you know what's funny they're still that tall. grin wink

hahaha, u r funny!
Eastcoast:

i really liked bow wow when he as small. he was as cute as a button. i hate listening to his fresh azimiz song because the message isn't clear, this moment i feel he is yabbing us all, you know, the see am 18 but making more than your dad thing , the next moment i feel he is dissing some order musician. i just don't get it.

I know right? But thing is, when u sing it, TALK BACK TO HIM! wink wink
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Ciaralover(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2006
OO YEA!!I just noticed rOMEO is taller!!Haha

Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by bolex(m): 3:08am On May 01, 2006
Bow wow's head is getting too big

He self has started singing about grillz , chains , rhims and blah blah blah

Well, na only lil gals dey trip for the guy sha

bigger gals go for bigger men who has bigger brains

He was doing a good job

but now, grin

he should better go into acting , that 1 suits him better

By the way , me likey Romeo's song ,,, Cinderella
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Eastcoast(f): 3:08pm On May 01, 2006
bow wow really annoys me. he is kinda small for his age but he got da ca$h of 4 average men put together. his crib is really awesome.
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Free(f): 10:26pm On May 01, 2006
oooh really they were friends once upon a time!!!
now bow wow hatin cuz lil romeo is cuter than his short ass lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Z4M4eva(f): 3:44pm On May 12, 2006
OMG !! They look like Brothers.
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by ciaragirl(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2006
tehy good together
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Nella(f): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2006
They used 2 b frendz untill Bowwow beefed Romeo in his video " Fresh az miz" so "Romeo hit him back in his new video U can't shine like me" ( he was soooooooooo hot in that video).
Bowwow started the whole thing anywayz.
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Ciaralover(f): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2006
Please girl Nella tell me where i can see the video, pleaze i havent seen it yet they hardly play it!!!Please holla back at ya girl!!
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Eastcoast(f): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2006
you can use the search in yahoo music. All you need to type is "u can't shine like me". i like that song. Romeo really dissed the hell out of bow wow. He called him a mamma's boy and more.
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Ciaralover(f): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2006
Thanks east i am gonna do it!!God bless u!!SEE YA
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Nella(f): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2006
Yep u gat it Eastcoast, Romeo really dissed d hell outta him.
hey Ciaralover, u can just do wat EastCoast said,it's on yahoo music.
he was f***ing hot there!!!!
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Ciaralover(f): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2006
Yep girl he is always looking FLY!!
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Nella(f): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2006
Man, i loved d movie Honey, wid Lil Romeo
he was soooooooo Hot!!! in that movie!!
i c it lyk every single second!=)
Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Nella(f): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2006
Check out diz pix soo cool=)

Re: Bow Wow And Romeo Used To Be Friends! by Mrmann: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
Hip-hop veteran PERCY 'MASTER P' MILLER has warned budding rapper BOW WOW to stop dissing established stars, or face the consequences. Master P, who escaped jail in March (06) after pleading no contest to charges of possessing unregistered firearms, has slammed Bow Wow for starting an argument with his son LIL' ROMEO on record. And Miller was amused when Bow Wow hid behind his bodyguard when the two teen stars came face-to-face at the Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards show on 1 April (06). He tells AllHipHop.com, "We have nothing against Bow Wow. His bodyguard used to work for me so I was hollerin' at him. Romeo wanted to holla at Bow Wow, but he Bow Wow didn't want to talk. "He ran in his trailer. Bow Wow better be lucky he got a good person with him, which is his bodyguard, because Romeo wanted to go in the trailer." Bow Wow, 19, has also launched vitriolic lyrics at a host of big names - and Master P is concerned he will one day be forced to pay for his indiscriminate insults. He continues, "I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real cocky, and forgot where he came from. He dissed almost everybody in the industry. How you gonna diss WILL SMITH? Then he came back and dissed RONALD ISLEY, OMARION, and now he's taking shots at ROME. "Bow Wow is older now and we from the streets - 14 and 15-year-olds will kill you. When you diss someone, you have to be accountable. To us, when you're 12 years old you're a man in the hood. "So I just think right now (Bow Wow) gotta stop getting beside himself and realise that it's real out here."

(1) (Reply)

Is Talented Musician, Prince Okoro Bobo Dead? / Doris Simeon Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Stella Damasus Lover [PICS] / Exposed: Joeboy Didn't Abandoned His Twin Brother (see Details, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.