Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Welding Machines Distributor... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Welding Machines Distributor... (1226 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Welding Workshop / Santan Brand" & Stone Bridge Brand" Welding Electrodes / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welding Machines Distributor... by cele22(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Get your Welding Machines from us at a very affordable price..For inquiries and negotiation call or email us... celestinodehero@yahoo.com
or 08183847476. A trial will convince you.
Re: Welding Machines Distributor... by kamalahmed(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
mr. celestine gud afternoo. please we are interested in your dealership.

1. can i have the pix of the different types and brand of the welding machine and their market price.

2. also the distributors price you want to offer for a dealer buy from dozen (12)

3. are u the importer?
4. do you give dealership certificate?
5. in view of competitiveness of the welding machine products in kaduna market, we look forward for very gud price that we give our company upper hand in the market and facilitate our mass sales in a short time?
6. what other benefits do you have for your dealers/distribuors?

pls send me the secret infomation through my email: kamalahmedng@gmail.com: 080168755195, 08023580925: name: KAMAL, KADUNA
Re: Welding Machines Distributor... by cele22(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
@kamalahmed! Thanks for your interest, with regards to your questions the welding machine is not foreign, if you are still interested in the business, for sure there will be commission with regards to the quantity you want.

(1) (Reply)

How To Top-up Webmoney / What Kind Of Lucrative Business Can I Do With Less Than N100,000.00 / 9 Signs You're Going To Be Extraordinarily Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.