Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Tyre Burst When Carrying Mortar? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Experienced Tyre Burst When Carrying Mortar? (972 Views)

Can Anybody Burst This Myth Of Hyena Skin And Dogs? / Culture Shock: Have You Ever Experienced It? / African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced Tyre Burst When Carrying Mortar? by Ameboperoo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
When I was moving from my former house, the driver of d vehicle said I must drop some money inside my mortar or he wouldn't carry it that it would burst his tires. It lead to a long arguement but not to waste time, i agreed. Not quite a week later, I was on a journey when a driver was fightin with a Fulani man that he refused to drop money in the mortar and that has caused his tyre to burst. The passengers in my vehicle started recounting their experiences of how tyres burst when vehicle carrying mortars without putting money inside. Is this superstition real or just a coincidence? Share your experiences too

(1) (Reply)

Wives Of The Top Gangsters In Nigeria. / See What Nigerians Do Inside Public Toilets(photos) / the Oldest Civilisation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.