Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool (30980 Views)

Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) / Church & Wedding Reception At Lagos Beach By Nigerian Couple (photos) / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by bigsheg(m): 10:55am On Jan 18, 2013
Ingenuity at its Peak...Really Lovely...
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2013
SIMILAR TO KANU NWANKWO'S WEDDING RECEPTION IN 2004
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Its their day so they can do what they like. Its once in a life time. Pls stop hating. On ur wedding day you can do whatever you like. Happy Married Life.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by chizzy012(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2013
Dey arn't sitting comfortable,might be afraid of falling inside d pool.To me it doesn't make sense though its non of Biz!
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
grin
djeezy: Weird and romantic. She may be a water spirit aka mamiwater.lol
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2013
cool, different
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2013
I like this; it’s really cool, creative and different....
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by vm26: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
babarazy: Maybe the wife na Mummy water(the water goddess)
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by TheMatrix3: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
Awww... so cool
Guess what i like about the concept?
Nothing angry
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Pizzanatty(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2013
Must we criticize any naija made creative stuff?
All of unah wey dey call am...'local,dumb',etc...una neva even knw weda nah truck una wan do weddn abi nah give d gal belle den start 2 live as husband and wife...
If nah abroad...una 4 d hail d couple...

ABEG COUPLE...I LIKE UNA EFFIZY JARE...
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2013
I don't like it. It doesn't even look spectacular. It looks tacky
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Why are you people saying its dumb, cos its an African wedding? But don't forget kanu nwakwo did same in concorde hotel owerri.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Navalsadiq(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
For their mind now na class be this.una try sha
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Xunxhine(m): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thats the best simple concept i have ever seen, and its actually beautiful, only that the cap the groom is wearing makes him luk like President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by razorraymon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
not good
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Xunxhine(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Una wey dey shout bah una go soon get married and we go see where una go do una reception, maybe na one public school field abi class room lyk dat, wey una no dey appreciate creativity!!!
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dats a shallow display creativity. Dubai de hungry dem.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by IfyAwazie(f): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=olokfor]Well, like we would say, these kind of things only happen in Nigeria. If its oyinbo now, u will all say its romantic. Bydway, who say it happen only in Nigeria? Havent u see pple doing worst in order country. Hope dey can swim sha, incase..
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by dapo338(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nah wah oooo for nairaland, fools has hijacked this site, Nigerians never see anything gud in everything, I guess its the level of poverty in them... Sum fools will just sit there and write nonsense, I never blame them... What the couple did was creative and I appreciate them... Sum never eat 2day so how do u expect them to write sumthing gud..... No amount of joke u can tell a fool, he will never feel it.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by emorse(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
oshisco
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by IfyAwazie(f): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
azpekuliar:

That's because you're a local man, and local people do not think outside the box!
God bless u
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by UNLEASHED(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Daft!
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by LADIbaba(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
who says no man is an island
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
DrChatNuff: Fools

HABA BROS. WETIN DEM DO U NAH
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by thaoriginator: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
OluDD: Guys, I stumbled on this,
oga oga oga oga! I don't pay for sms, calls, or even internet services. So tell em!
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by dasparrow: 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
@Post

Neat!

HML to the couple.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by lafuria1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
i see nothing wrong in the arrangment and stule, beautiful and creative, none of you condeming have given reason why its a dumb idea but ofcourse as a typical nigerians, we have this weird obsssesion with show-off, as in any little thing we see we say it is show off. if this was done in california, most of you will be applauding. it seems we dont appreciate anything unless it is done by the white and later we shout racism.

i believe if a nigerian had suggested burg arab concept, we will surely condem it.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
tellwisdom: Who threw them inside the water ?? sadsad

Na you throw them inside.
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by idojo: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
With a better packaging, this might actually have been pretty cool!!! Any wedding where the groom wears an over-sized white suit is a definite "NO NO" (for me tho)!
Re: A Couple's Wedding Reception In The Middle Of A Pool by Treasjul(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
This plus one and its welcoming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Dead Friend's Funeral Is Causing Problems / More Wedding Pictures Of 2015 General Election Couple / Governor Amaechi's Brother Godferry's Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.