Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Who Do Atheist Worship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Do Atheist Worship (756 Views)

Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. / Why Do Atheist Hate Only The "Christian God"? / In Whose Name Do Atheist Swear In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Atheist Worship by kponkedenge(m): 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Christians worship Jesus, muslims allah, pagans stones n animals. who do athiest worship?
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Ask google.

1 Like

Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by kponkedenge(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2013
Who is google?
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by ooman(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
We atheists worship no one. Worship is an act of humiliation, we know better than to give worship to anything or anyone.

We have control of the situation around us so we dont need the FALSE hope and the sweet message of god. We are self sufficient.
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Alfamann: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
money
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by EvilBrain1(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
kponke denge: Christians worship Jesus, muslims allah, pagans stones n animals. who do athiest worship?

What makes you think that everybody worships something? That is clearly a false assumption. The truth is that atheists dont worship anything or anyone since we don't believe in supernatural beings.

Atheists are nit unique in this BTW, Jainists and many Buddhists also don't believe in god, and these are clearly religious people.
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
My Brain is my shepherd; I shall not want any other shepherd.

It makes me know that no man is my master; it leads me to logical conclusions faster.

It makes me whole; it keeps me on the path of consciousness & corrects my mistakes.

Whenever holy men threaten me with their hell and untimely death I fear not their evil, because my Brain is with me; truth and reason they comfort me.

It is truth & reason that show me how to defeat my enemies, which are, ignorance, superstitions, and myths: In Brain I Trust.

Surely, goodness and love shall be with me all the days of my life; because I know that an honest, kind and loving human has nothing to fear in this life or any other life to come. So I am free to think for myself in this universe forever……
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by ooman(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
FOLYKAZE: My Brain is my shepherd; I shall not want any other shepherd.

It makes me know that no man is my master; it leads me to logical conclusions faster.

It makes me whole; it keeps me on the path of consciousness & corrects my mistakes.

Whenever holy men threaten me with their hell and untimely death I fear not their evil, because my Brain is with me; truth and reason they comfort me.

It is truth & reason that show me how to defeat my enemies, which are, ignorance, superstitions, and myths: In Brain I Trust.

Surely, goodness and love shall be with me all the days of my life; because I know that an honest, kind and loving human has nothing to fear in this life or any other life to come. So I am free to think for myself in this universe
forever……

Cool, funny and true
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
kponke denge: Christians worship Jesus, muslims allah, pagans stones n animals. who do athiest worship?

Good evening Kponke,

Christians worship Jesus = God, Muslims worship Allah = God, Pagans worship several deities and one of them is the creator = God; now Atheists worship very many things except any deity...but I would say some of them worship their ego.
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

Good evening Kponke,

Christians worship Jesus = God, Muslims worship Allah = God, Pagans worship several deities and one of them is the creator = God; now Atheists worship very many things except any deity...but I would say some of them worship their ego.

You are a sick dumbazz for that comment in bold. Why not shut up and let atheists do the talking.

Feel free to name those who worship their ego or shut up. Making baseless accusations up and down.
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are a sick dumbazz for that comment in bold. Why not shut up and let atheists do the talking.

Feel free to name those who worship their ego or shut up. Making baseless accusations up and down.

1) Logicboy
2) Logicboy03
3) Macdaddy
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
striktlymi:

1) Logicboy
2) Logicboy03
3) Macdaddy

angry

I will deal with your nonsense later
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Logicboy03:

angry

I will deal with your nonsense later

Hehehehe...

Don't go please...had a hectic day and I need to play...Lol!!!
Re: Who Do Atheist Worship by ooman(m): 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^lack of intelligence and childishness in display.

Did you say I was childish striky?

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotional Wednesday 30 January 2013 The Anointing Compared By / My Aero Flight Experience And Reasons Why You Cannot Die Yet / Not Subject To Natural Laws! ·

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.