Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. (8214 Views)

Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Do Atheist Believe In Karma Or The Golden Rule? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by ekemini606: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2015
I see so many few atheist littering everywhere with their gospel of non_ existence of an almighty being. For some reason this few enlightened, seem to believe that everyone across time and space who have somehow believe in an all powerfull being are fools/ irrational. Forgetting that some of the most rational men ( Isaac newton for instance) believed in God.

Anyhow, my question for them this morning is_ how do one project so much hate and dislike towards something that does not exist?
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by nedu2000(m): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2015
You can't have feeling for what doesn't exist....one hates a fellow human,a system,a policy,a soccer team et al. But something that doesn't in anyway arouse any kind of emotion due to its non-existence can't be loved or hated as the case maybe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by ekemini606: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2015
nedu2000:
You can't have feeling for what doesn't exist....one hates a fellow human,a system,a policy,a soccer team et al. But something that doesn't in anyway arouse any kind of emotion due to its non-existence can't be loved or hated as the case maybe

My point exactly.
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by johnydon22(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2015
ekemini606:

My point exactly.
His point is there to show you atheist don't hate any God concept because it is just an idea.

Arguing against a premise is not in anyway hatred for the idea, you simply cohldn't comprehend that.

That you argue in a debate that "Doctors are better than teachers" does not mean you hate teachers, so please get it straight.

Atheist arguing over a theistic premise is because of ideological differences and no atheist shares any hate for any God concept.

Only someone who is theistic can hate God not an atheist..

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by winner01(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
ekemini606:
I see so many few atheist littering everywhere with their gospel of non_ existence of an almighty being. For some reason this few enlightened, seem to believe that everyone across time and space who have somehow believe in an all powerfull being are fools/ irrational. Forgetting that some of the most rational men ( Isaac newton for instance) believed in God.

Anyhow, my question for them this morning is_ how do one project so much hate and dislike towards something that does not exist?
[b]Ask them why the only idea they are obsessed about is God.

More than 95% of nairaland atheists are found in the religion section, mostky talking about God and religion. Ask them why.

Lastly, tell them to give 5 examples of other non-existent ideas that people talk so much about.

Never mind, they cant have answers. They are just a bunch of minority kids who are angry with God for one reason or the other.

They honest ones make their hate clear, the mischievous ones twist and turn by including other gods and religion thereby making you feel they are honest in their inquisitions.

Lets study an atheists honest reply to one of the most recent threads today.

Question; Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?

Answer; Because he's a Psycho who doesn't exist btw.

The above pretty sums up the mind of a sincere and honest atheist.

Hatred is the fuel for atheism not questions.

"How else can you fight God but to pretend He doesn't exist?" - Chris Bowyer

"Nobody talks so constantly about God as those who insist that there is no God." - Heywood Broun

“If there were no God, there would be no atheists.”-GK Chesterton. [/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by plaetton: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
ekemini606:

C'mon.
Up your reasoning capability.

Everyone, including you, tend to mock silly ideas.
This tendency to mock takes a greater urgency and intensity when the silly ideas have been shown, through thousands of years of human history, to be very very dangerous, very very cancerous ideas.

It is silly for me say that YOU hate the toothfairy, because I know you don't believe in the toothfairy.
Likewise, Nairaland atheists don't hate your skyfairy, because, we don't believe in the skyfairy.
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by winner01(m): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
plaetton:

C'mon.
Up your reasoning capability.

Everyone, including you, tend to mock silly ideas.
This tendency to mock takes a greater urgency and intensity when the silly ideas have been shown, through thousands of years of human history, to be very very dangerous, very very cancerous ideas.

It is silly for me say that YOU hate the toothfairy, because I know you don't believe in the toothfairy.[b]
Likewise, Nairaland atheists don't hate your skyfairy, because, we don't believe in the skyfairy.
[b]@ Bolded,.But we dont talk about the toothfairy, i dont see any reason why a christian will talk about something that does not exist. I hope you can say the same for yourself. undecided
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by plaetton: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
winner01:

@ Bolded,.But we dont talk about the toothfairy, i dont see any reason why a christian will talk about something that does not exist. I hope you can say the same for yourself. undecided

No.
The innocent belief in the toothfairy or FSM has never posed a danger to any society, has never pitted one side of humanity against another, nor has led to the wholesale enslavement and exploitation of any one.

On the other hand, the LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES from the stone-age middle east, especially the christian pentecostal variant is a known Brain Carcinogen.

It needs to pushed back, rolled back, relegated and buried like all toxic wastes.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by winner01(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
plaetton:

No.
The innocent belief in the toothfairy or FSM has never posed a danger to any society, has never pitted one side of humanity against another, nor has led to the wholesale enslavement and exploitation of any one.

On the other hand, the LETHAL MYTHOLOGIES from the stone-age middle east, especially the christian pentecostal variant is a known Brain Carcinogen.

It needs to pushed back, rolled back, relegated and buried like all toxic wastes.
Oh Yeah, its known by some minority that dont matter.

Do the best you can to bury it while you still have breath. Evaluate your performances when your hair turns grey.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by kevoh(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
winner01:

[b]
More than 95% of nairaland atheists are found in the religion section, mostky talking about God and religion. Ask them why.

Nairaland Religion section is not the sole property of christians. Religion section is created for DISCUSSIONS concerning everything related to Religion(either pro or contre) of which ATRs, Paganism, Budhists,Atheists,Christians,Muslims e.t.c

If I wish to discuss making money, I take myself to the business section or Masters/PhD program the Education section and Travel section are there.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by hahn(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
Exit undecided
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by ekemini606: 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
God existence is final! Weather or not human logic support it. God is in man.I believe no one is actually thought about God.

sincerely, if you take 200 infant from our civilization, raise them in some remote country, far from any outsde interference_ a handfull of them will still look to the sky and wonder.."what else is out there". .And before you know it, a God would appear.
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by winner01(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2015
ekemini606:
God existence is final! Weather or not human logic support it. God is in man.I believe no one is actually thought about God.

sincerely, if you take 200 infant from our civilization, raise them in some remote country, far from any outsde interference_ a handfull of them will still look to the sky and wonder.."what else is out there". .And before you know it, a God would appear.
I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive
how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no
God.--Abraham Lincoln

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2015
plaetton:

No.

have u witnessed a miracle before?
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2015
plaetton:

That's not atheism that's more like anti-theism . Nigerian "atheists" cant even differentiate between the two .SMH . In simple terms , bigoted atheism equals anti-theism .

The innocent belief in the toothfairy

To be fair , its obvious atheists cannot see a logical reason for an always existing being/ creator . Something HAS to exist outside time , Something has to have the ability to bring forth something from nothing . Something has to have the ability to bring forth life from the non-living . Something has to orchestrate life formation processes . And its called being supernatural .

PS : God is not a sky deity . Its completely illogical . He created the universe - obviously he exists outside it - and off all places to dwell in the entire universe he created , its in the sky/clouds undecided ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2015
kevoh:

Nairaland Religion section is not the sole property of christians. Religion section is created for DISCUSSIONS concerning everything related to Religion(either pro or contre) of which ATRs, Paganism, Budhists,Atheists,Christians,Muslims e.t.c

If I wish to discuss making money, I take myself to the business section or Masters/PhD program the Education section and Travel section are there.

That's what I thought until I checked the description and it says :

" Religion: Share your faith and belief in God or higher powers here."
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by OgundeleT(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2015
winner01:
I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive
how he could look up into the heavens and say there is no
God.--Abraham Lincoln
it seems u people are crying more than the bereaved, u people are defending God that cant defend himself by simply showing himself and end the doubt, can u show me where heaven is bcus ur claim look as if one can see it? Atheist will seize to exist if u people can proof ur claim about how ur God created it, u xtian are claiming that ur God is supreme while other religion folks are claiming the same thing, muslim claim adam and eve gave birth to 4 twins while xtian claim it is cain, abel and seth, u people are giving a contradictory claim a deity and u want people to just swallow it in 2015? Count me out

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
OgundeleT:

it seems u people are crying more than the bereaved, u people are defending God that cant defend himself by simply showing himself and end the doubt, can u show me where heaven is bcus ur claim look as if one can see it? Atheist will seize to exist if u people can proof ur claim about how ur God created it, u xtian are claiming that ur God is supreme while other religion folks are claiming the same thing, muslim claim adam and eve gave birth to 4 twins while xtian claim it is cain, abel and seth, u people are giving a contradictory claim a deity and u want people to just swallow it in 2015? Count me out

God owes you no explanation and off course he will reveal Himself for the world to see when He chooses . The evidences are there for all to see but you chose to be blind and obstinate about it . Express your power of freewill and choice - human qualities which are God-given .

Matthew 11:15
15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by OgundeleT(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God owes you no explanation and off course he will reveal Himself for the world to see when He chooses . The evidences are there for all to see but you chose to be blind and obstinate about it . Express your power of freewill and choice - human qualities which are God-given .

Matthew 11:15

Which evidence? All what is in the bible, quran and others are mere claim and after proper scrutiny then we can conclude that all what was written there are mere fallacies.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:
His point is there to show you atheist don't hate any God concept because it is just an idea.

Arguing against a premise is not in anyway hatred for the idea, you simply cohldn't comprehend that.

That you argue in a debate that "Doctors are better than teachers" does not mean you hate teachers, so please get it straight.

Atheist arguing over a theistic premise is because of ideological differences and no atheist shares any hate for any God concept.

Only someone who is theistic can hate God not an atheist..

plaetton:

No.

Respect ALL God concepts
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by johnydon22(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Respect ALL God concepts
I am under no obligation to respect any idea.

You can worship a stone for all i care but doesn't mean i should respect it and treat it anymore than just a stone...

Isn't it quite simple?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:
I am under no obligation to respect any idea.

You can worship a stone for all i care but doesn't mean i should respect it and treat it anymore than just a stone...

Isn't it quite simple?

Then its bigotry ... isn't it quite simple ?
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08am On Sep 21, 2015
OgundeleT:

Which evidence? All what is in the bible, quran and others are mere claim and after proper scrutiny then we can conclude that all what was written there are mere fallacies.

Then can you prove to me God does not exist ?
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by OgundeleT(m): 8:20am On Sep 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahaa lwkmd. That is murder of logic, has any1 proved his existence to a logical conclusion b4? No. then I av nothing to prove, u are the one to prove that he exist by negating the claim that he exist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by johnydon22(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahahahahaha this one is funny bro...

The burden of proof is on the claimant not the one that disbelieves the claim. How can one disprove that which has not been proven, that is tantamount to disproving nothing.

Ok this like "A diamond flying pig horse exist" Ok prove to me it doesn't.

You see? it is i who makes the claim that should be proving my postulation not you who probably doubt it.

You just murdered logic. . . .This logical fallacy is called "Burden of proof reversal"

Asking one to prove a negate. . . .Lack of proof of the posit already is all the proof against it……… smiley

Anyway am starting a new story on the website today, have you registered?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by johnydon22(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2015
OgundeleT:

Hahaa lwkmd. That is murder of logic, has any1 proved his existence to a logical conclusion b4? No. then I av nothing to prove, u are the one to prove that he exist by negating the claim that he exist
Let me demonstrate how theistic logic works here cheesy

PROVIDING PROOF

OGUN: i have a diamond ball (Claim)

DELE : I don't believe you, prove it

OGUN: Here see it (Brings out diamond ball... Claim proven)

DELE: Yes you do have a diamond ball (Agrees)

THEISTIC LOGIC grin

OGUN: I have a God who created the universe and all other shenanigans and stuff (Claim)

DELE: I don't believe yo, prove it.

OGUN: You can't prove that i don't have a God angry

THEISTIC LOGIC 2 cheesy

OGUN: I have a God this holy book said so (claim)

DELE : I don't believe there is such a thing prove it

OGUN : It is written on my holy book so that is my proof (using a claim as evidence)

Lmao. . .am sure this illustration above shows how absurd it sounds when one ask the disbeliever of his claim to prove his claim is not true.. cheesy

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by OgundeleT(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Let me demonstrate how theistic logic works here cheesy

PROVIDING PROOF

OGUN: i have a diamond ball (Claim)

DELE : I don't believe you, prove it

OGUN: Here see it (Brings out diamond ball... Claim proven)

DELE: Yes you do have a diamond ball (Agrees)

THEISTIC LOGIC grin

OGUN: I have a God who created the universe and all other shenanigans and stuff (Claim)

DELE: I don't believe yo, prove it.

OGUN: You can't prove that i don't have a God angry

THEISTIC LOGIC 2 cheesy

OGUN: I have a God this holy book said so (claim)

DELE : I don't believe there is such a thing prove it

OGUN : It is written on my holy book so that is my proof (using a claim as evidence)

Lmao. . .am sure this illustration above shows how absurd it sounds when one ask the disbeliever of his claim to prove his claim is not true.. cheesy

yes, they always use a claim to prove a claim and if u refute it they will start threatning one with hell

1 Like

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2015
That is a honest misconception.

We don't hate on a non-existent god because its impossible to hurt or feel an abstract phenomenon,so logically.....

We atheists only hate on the ignorance yall conceive as common sense.
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by ekemini606: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
OgundeleT:

yes, they always use a claim to prove a claim and if u refute it they will start threatning one with hell

God doesn't run on logic, but faith!
once again God exist and that's final.
If you want prove, its you.
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by hahn(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
ekemini606:

God doesn't run on logic, but faith!
once again God exist and that's final.
If you want prove, its you.

Faith isn't equal to fact. So, your god isn't real. Period

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by oizapendent(f): 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
OgundeleT:

And you feel threatened?
Re: Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. by OgundeleT(m): 1:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
ekemini606:

God doesn't run on logic, but faith! once again God exist and that's final. If you want prove, its you.
yes u are right, it require faith to believe illogicality

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6th June, 2006 - 6/6/06 - Day Of The Beast? / Good Friday: It Is Finished / See The Requirements To Get Married At RCCG That's Got People Talking...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.