Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? (859 Views)

Innoson Cars May Be Used As Official Cars For National Assembly / Help, Gear Ceasing (toyota Camery Tiny Light) / Words Used To Describe Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? by abletop: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
i need ur advice, i want to replace my kia seduna engine and gear with toyota camery pencil engine and gear, will it work out
Re: Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? by abletop: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
any mech to comment on it?
Re: Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 18, 2013
What engine's currently sitting in your Kia Sedona?

What's gone wrong with it?
Re: Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? by abletop: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2013
i bought the car just of recent with knocked engine, hoping to change the knocked kia seduna engine with toyota camery pencil engine and gear.
Re: Can Toyota Camery Pencil Engine &gear Be Used To Replace Kia Seduna Engine&gear? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
abletop: i bought the car just of recent with knocked engine, hoping to change the knocked kia seduna engine with toyota camery pencil engine and gear.

You still don't state what engine's currently in your Kia Sedona. What's the engine size?

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Coolant Temperature Sensor (CTS) Issue / Toyota Highlander 2008 Care Tips / Zika Virus Forces Tata To Change Car Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.