Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Wicked 9ja Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wicked 9ja Guy (698 Views)

Hw Ibadan Babes Be Like...when They Hear "It's Young John The Wicked Producer / How To Know The Real Name Of A 9ja Girl Forming Posh. / The Wicked Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wicked 9ja Guy by Mrevildoer(m): 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
A Nigerian guy, Ghanian guy, a uglywoman and gorgeous woman are sitting in opposing seats on a train. After some initial introductions of where they're from and where they're going, they settle in to do their own thing and basically ignore each other.
Some time later, the train enters a tunel and all goes black, then suddenly they hear a big slap. As the train exits the tunnel there's the Ghanian with the side of his face all red wearing a look of shock.
In the mind of the ugly woman, "That Ghanian tried to grope the gorgeous girl and she slapped him!"
In the mind of the gorgeous woman,"That Nigeria tried to grope me, but got the ugly woman instead and she slapped him!"
In the mind of the Nigerian, "That Ghanian tried to grope the gorgeouswoman and she tried to slap him but got me instead!"
In the mind of the Nigerian, "I hope we go through another tunnel so I can slap that Ghanian again"

(1) (Reply)

Undercover Agent / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day ? / Akpors And Akpors Swimming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.