Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces (9036 Views)

Terrorist Attack In Paris Leaves 40 Dead And 100 Hostages / Algerian Airline Carrying 110 Passengers "Missing" / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by emmatok(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
pedestal82: U got to love these guys! Algerian Communications Minister Mohand Said Oubelaid said: "Those who think we will negotiate with terrorists are delusional." Source BBC.

And he end up killing more hostages.

34 hostages
15 Militants

who wins here.
I see oil workers staying away from ALGERIA.
They should have invited the Americans for rescue operations.

1 Like

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
pedestal82: U got to love these guys! Algerian Communications Minister Mohand Said Oubelaid said: "Those who think we will negotiate with terrorists are delusional." Source BBC.
THE BOLDED <<<>>>> THEY ARE SILENTLY MOCKING THE WEST. THE WEST BLASTS BOTH CIVILIANS AND SUPPOSED TERRORISTS IN ARAB COUNTRIES WITH THAT SLOGAN >>> WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS. I CAN BET THAT THE ALGERIANS BLASTED ALL THOSE PEOPLE ON PURPOSE IN SPITE LOL

1 Like

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Panter215: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Only the strong survive. I think the message sent by Algeria is what terrorist need and I am sure none will go to their facilities again. The story that no foreigners will go there again is like saying people will not go to US because of shootings in their schools. I am sure after a few months the oil will start flowing again.
What has our negotiations in Nigeria got us? Lets learn from an arab country how to deal with our own terror........ angry

1 Like

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by sunjetg: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
The hostage taking is happening at a site quite close to the site where I work. We've been asked to be at an alert though I guess the situation will not get worse than this.
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Demdem(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
sunjetg: The hostage taking is happening at a site quite close to the site where I work. We've been asked to be at an alert though I guess the situation will not get worse than this.

just have it at the back of ur mind that God Forbid if u are kidnapped by terrorist, the Algerian govt dont give a damn. u and ur kidnappers are a piece meal to them.
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by sunjetg: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Demdem:

just have it at the back of ur mind that God Forbid if u are kidnapped by terrorist, the Algerian govt dont give a damn. u and ur kidnappers are a piece meal to them.

Thank for acknowledging that u're not God.I'm protected!
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Demdem(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
sunjetg:

Thank for acknowledging that u're not God.I'm protected!

i wish u the best.
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by lond07: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dee60: .......In this case they shot the criminals along with the victims. ...!

That is what the military community calls COLLATERAL DAMAGE

1 Like

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bambela: Islam is a curse on any land it found itself.
na ur father generation dat ix curse fool mumu
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by binhozie(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
COLLATERAL DAMAGE!
The moment the hostages were seized, this became inevitable
moreover the moving of the hostages by the kidnappers forced the hands of the Algerian army
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by amiskurie(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
rafhell: The biggest threat to world peace is islam.
Believe it or not
sharapp,who told u they practice islam.u re just blinded by religion to see the politics of the world.
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by dnawah(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
Them no dey dring 7up there,so them no no the meaning of the liquid content only and them no no say the different is clear.na y them kill everybody.gringrin
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by CGKing(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
What a foolish country. How stupid can an airforce be? If u were going go kill the hostages with the criminals, then there was no need for a rescue operation. So u just nuke a whole neighborhood because two criminals came in to steal.

Very foolish ppl, u don't deserve a military. And I tot naija was .....??!!
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by CGKing(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
haxan919: na ur father generation dat ix curse fool mumu

Pls shut the hell up. U bloody terrorist wannabe? Pls go to Malli and die for allah. Ur demonic 70 virgins r hungry for a piece of u.

Lie lie hi la lie!
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by CGKing(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Johnnoah1st: D only way to solve d problem of dis world is to gather all muslims (except yoruba muslims) into a container and drop atomic bomb into d container, after dat d world we be d most peacefull place to leave.

Y except Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by obitrac: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2013
pappilo:

Thats where you are wrong. Do you think these kidnappers had any plans to come out alive? They are happy to die! It is even better for them when they take along with them a whole lot of so called 'infidels' who are afraid to die.

Any normal human being would run away from big fights but these guys love it. Why else would rebels in Mali with old Kalashnikovs face the might of the mighty French army? The US has been in Afghanistan since 2011 and they havent succeeded in killing every Taliban. You would expect normal people to run away when it gets too hot but these mofos stay and fight! The French tried to rescue one of their secret agents being held captive in Somalia by Al shabab about 10 days ago. They came with 5 helicpters and enough firpower to level the military cantoment in Ikeja yet these mofo stayed and fight with thir kalshnikovs and killed 2 French commandos and executed the hostage as well.

This cycle of violence/war will continue and I see no end to it until the philosophy which holds one race superior to another is permanently discredited and abandoned. Until the west stop meddling in the affairs of other countries and stops turning brothers on brothers. Until the United Nations scraps the veto power. Until.......
until islamist kill all infidels and Ño one to intervene right?you fucking block head
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by obitrac: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2013
Johnnoah1st: D only way to solve d problem of dis world is to gather all muslims (except yoruba muslims) into a container and drop atomic bomb into d container, after dat d world we be d most peacefull place to leave.
point of correction,all extremist
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by nedra: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2013
islam, jihad.... Please who can understand dis people/religion? Wot a world we are
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by ayurdavid: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
tha_originator: Kai na which ahuwa dem be sef! Semi-trained I guessed. Abi didn't they knw about dem hostages inna the bus. Dem a bombaclaat soldiers dem a fi shooting sporadically like dem a juvenile inna the job. Badman place! angry
tha_originator: Kai na which ahuwa dem be sef! Semi-trained I guessed. Abi didn't they knw about dem hostages inna the bus. Dem a bombaclaat soldiers dem a fi shooting sporadically like dem a juvenile inna the job. Badman place! angry

ruud buoy, bomboclat!
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Bambela(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wendyslim: . Hope u are not insane? Fooooooool
Your blood thirsty mohammed ( May curse continue to follow him and his follower) should be insane.
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Yewe2011(m): 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
koolet: If it was Nigeria they wuld hav compensiated them nd no one wuld hav died..

they would be cowards if they would do that
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Yewe2011(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
Feed me more:
If the ismlamists fundamentalist, Jihadist , al-queda wants a country of it's own.... easy wink : give an island to them and their ilk.... and just sink the island with a nuke..DONE!.

or how about we give them nothing and just kill them wherever they are
Re: 34 Hostages Killed In Air Strike By Algerian Forces by Yewe2011(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2013

why?

if islam is the problem then yoruba muslims need to be in that container as well

if your a yoruba and your muslim you might not be a radical fundamentalist but your probably too stupid to be breathing anyways...........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Police Officer In Uniform Arrest Another Armed Police Officer In Uniform? / "Chinese Have No Souls" -- The Experience Of A Ghana Man In China / BOMBSHELL! Email Shows Joe Biden Met With Ukrainian Businessman While He Was VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.