Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party (19566 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by tjskii(f): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2013
See my fine bobo no pimples ramsey*love dis niggyy gan*

How come genny looks ugly in pics these days
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2013
Afamdman: @acidtalk, Dude get real, everybody makes mistakes not everybody learns from it and moves up past the mistakes. So a mistake was made by her in the past, so from your assertion, she should just lay down and die and stop living. As for me I think it should be a point of inspiration for other people who have gone through stuff that changed their life, that their is life after all the wrongs in your past. Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone. And like some people would say if your blood was that pure God won't have sent Jesus to forgive our sins. So please stop throwing stones.

Wow, you must be a preacher lol
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2013
A list actors and actresses.If you are not there as a movie star then you know you are a Learner.Where is Tonto Dikeh?Sorry she is still a Learner
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by ask4double(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why can't this girl called Genevieve nnaji be beautiful for once in her life bikonu! See how she just spoilt the picture she is in! VERY UGLY THING with her LOOSE PUNNY *spits* and as for Rita dominic instead of her to go and MARRY she is busy attending parties here and there OLD CARGO like her! the celebrant a.k.a MURDERER is ugly sef!......RUBBISH!
Calm Down, We all are experiencing the harsh economic situation too.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by aieromon(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2013
Ibinabo,happy birthday.

Ini Edo,I hope thats a baby bump and not fat. I wonder why you allowed them bobos to tap current especiallly Chidi

Chidi,always posing like a gigolo

Klint,na u smile pass even though its not your birthday.

Rita Nwokorocha,are you high or something?

Desmond,mwhahhh no homo.

2face,dont phuck with an Ishan man's wife. Keep off.

Ramsey, my n!@

Uche, undecided undecided

Steph and Mike, e good as una maintain una selves.

Why is my Tonto Dikeh not in ths pishures?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by timpaker(m): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2013
how come i didn't see Tonto Dikeh and KAren Igho?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2013
Manslaughter collabo

Coaltion of drunk driver justice dodgers

Shameless twats
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2013
Abeg, wots up with my sister Rita Dominic, is she demonic?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by DINGO(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2013
some one should advice this guyz to save for the rainy dayz. they spend a lot on party, carz and wearz. no health insurance policy. once they get sick they turn to the public and beg for fund. now it looks very Rossy and they wont save or invest well ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by oluking: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2013
DINGO: some one should advice this guyz to save for the rainy dayz. they spend a lot on party, carz and wearz. no health insurance policy. once they get sick they turn to the public and beg for fund. now it looks very Rossy and they wont save or invest well ok ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Oga how much you don save for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Enoquin(f): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2013
Na wa oh...why are some people castigating Ibinabo? We all don't know what nightmares she goes through...so please quit being hard on her...she can't just roll-over and die because of a mistake.

BTW...they all look good. It's nice to see them all coming together...even though Rita looked/acted a bit high...I like the casual nature of the event.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by victorian(f): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2013
Oh Mike , with his sweet looking face kiss kiss, am In love one more time.... Oh gush.... He is so cute , more than Ramsey..! cheesy
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by baslone: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2013
bababuff: Tu Face, Ramsey, and Desmond are photogenic.

Tuface? Photogenic?

Understatement! shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by emmatok(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2013
Afamdman: @acidtalk, Dude get real, everybody makes mistakes not everybody learns from it and moves up past the mistakes. So a mistake was made by her in the past, so from your assertion, she should just lay down and die and stop living. As for me I think it should be a point of inspiration for other people who have gone through stuff that changed their life, that their is life after all the wrongs in your past. Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone. And like some people would say if your blood was that pure God won't have sent Jesus to forgive our sins. So please stop throwing stones.

what is throwing stones.
It is not a mistake to kill somebody.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by dasparrow: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2013
dammytosh: That birthday bash makes no sense. It should have been done with motherless children. I am disappointed.

You are free to celebrate your birthday with the motherless children abi what is stopping you?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Truckpusher(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2013
Larrey: Y rita dominic d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pose like ashewo?though she's fine
how ashawo dey pose ?....are you one of them ? because I dey look for them sharparly
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by dasparrow: 11:57am On Jan 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why can't this girl called Genevieve nnaji be beautiful for once in her life bikonu! See how she just spoilt the picture she is in! VERY UGLY THING with her LOOSE PUNNY *spits* and as for Rita dominic instead of her to go and MARRY she is busy attending parties here and there OLD CARGO like her! the celebrant a.k.a MURDERER is ugly sef!......RUBBISH!

The year 2013 has just began and some Nigerians have started with their unnecessary bile and hatred yet again. Sigh! Envy is not a good thing. You who is preaching marriage, have you gotten married yet? Of course not because you are busy fvcking the azz hole of your fellow man.

Abeg shift! Genny is busy living la vida loca while you sit in your dark face-me-I-face-you room foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog as life passes you by. Learn to be happy for others so that good things will happen in your miserable life.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by BodyKiss(m): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Larrey: Y rita dominic d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pose like ashewo?though she's fine

And this is coming out from a fellow lady. SMHFY
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by StateOfMind: 11:58am On Jan 18, 2013
Wow! I'm impressed..they are all decently dressed!
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by dasparrow: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2013
olups: you forget say she dey find husband?

Did she personally call you and tell you that? or are you like most narrow minded Nigerians who think that a woman's life must start and end with marriage?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by dopeJemi: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
shiftbutton: HOw ds birthday party take concern me now

As e no concern u so, y u kan comment

Na wa oh, d rate at which sense no take dey dey peopLe head dese days dey baffLe Me oh
cry
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by BodyKiss(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mobinga: Isn't this the chic that murdered someone?

Phuck your party.

You dey craz
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Navalsadiq(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
acidtalk: This can ONLY happen in Nigeria.

An Ex Convict, A murderer (killed a medical doctor that finally sent her to prison), A perpetual Drunk and Heavy Smoker and of course, a lady of questionable character becomes AGN president??

Then what morals do we expect our children to get from watching Nollywood movies or having them as role models.

All of them in that picture are millions of people across Africa and the World's role models but the bitter truth is only One or two of them have a clean slate and is fit to be termed a good "Role Model".

A generation that has thrown morals out of the window and only embraces and endorses immorality.
see beef.bros its not easy to be a celebrity.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Ishilove: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow: So this Murder ex-convict is still partying abi?!
Please o, exactly when did she go to prison?? undecided
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Navalsadiq(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
2baba you too much.fine boy eith no coma.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by MissyB3(f): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
emmatok:

what is throwing stones.
It is not a mistake to kill somebody.
Manslaughter is different from murder. She was charged with the former.

Naval sadiq: 2baba you too much.fine boy eith no coma.

baslone:

Tuface? Photogenic?

Understatement! shocked
Gbam!
My fine hubby tongue kiss
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by sage2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12: Sorry, i meant nerves

You had time to edit your comment yet had no wisdom to do so. This comment would have been needless if only you had the where withal to modify your previous comment.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by masterpiecer(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
all i see is [size=30pt]beautiful people[/size]
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Jidefido(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
To all of you saying an ex-convict becoming d president are not nice at all. she made a mistake and had been forgiven by God. she is on course making things right for herself. lets stop bashing her unnecssary. being an ex convict cant stop her from living her life. cant she amke her life meanigful? see mandela, see obasanjo and so many other people. those castigating her should check themselves also. her case with the medical doctor was a mistake which can happen to anyone. she smoked and drank heavily which she said she has stopped.
lets be real people. she deserves our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by pictures: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tuface who you dey look again?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by philip0906(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
dammytosh: That birthday bash makes no sense. It should have been done with motherless children. I am disappointed.
u'r an e-diot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Young Lady Is Taking Instagram By Storm Because Of Her Rich Skin Tone / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / Glo Caf Awards: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Inspiring Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.