Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party (19569 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why can't this girl called Genevieve nnaji be beautiful for once in her life bikonu! See how she just spoilt the picture she is in! VERY UGLY THING with her LOOSE PUNNY *spits* and as for Rita dominic instead of her to go and MARRY she is busy attending parties here and there OLD CARGO like her! the celebrant a.k.a MURDERER is ugly sef!......RUBBISH!
na wich one be ur own sef bad belle.leave my geneive alone jor angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by vislabraye(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
dammytosh: That birthday bash makes no sense. It should have been done with motherless children. I am disappointed.

What's wrong with a birthday bash ?
Its true she killed a doctor. Very pathetic.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by vislabraye(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
tjskii: See my fine bobo no pimples ramsey*love dis niggyy gan*

How come genny looks ugly in pics these days

Genny aint ugly. Na because say she be woman ? Oya make I see your picture.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by olayemi25: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Life must go on no matter your past mistakes
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Larrey(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Truckpusher: how ashawo dey pose ?....are you one of them ? because I dey look for them sharparly
go to empire ard under bridge ,yaba
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by NOVEE: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Beautifull pix, beautifull people
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Larrey(f): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
BodyKiss:

And this is coming out from a fellow lady. SMHFY
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ℓ̊ shud Ŋ¤τ̲̅ comment because am a lady(we aя̲̅ε̲̣ Ŋ¤τ̲̅ †ђξ same) ? ℓ̊ commented due to †ђξ way she posed A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ does Ŋ¤τ̲̅ mean D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ she's a prostitute. Pls dnt start w̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇†̥ ♍ƺ , D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅'s y ℓ̊ dnt like τ̅☺ comment on any post here cos na only to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ abuse una sabi A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ am Ŋ¤τ̲̅ ĠҨҨd̶̲̥̅̊ at D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by dickhardener: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
J12: Sorry, i meant nerves
bursted. Male in the guise of a female moniker
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by kandiikane(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
What kind of last name is feberesima? What ethnicity is she?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Truckpusher(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
kandiikane: What kind of last name is feberesima? What ethnicity is she?
her ethnicity is Kalabari pronounced kalagbari she's from rivers state.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nuzo1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
Double post
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nuzo1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
chingyjant: A list actors and actresses.If you are not there as a movie star then you know you are a Learner.Where is Tonto Dikeh?Sorry she is still a Learner

How many movies have the so-called A-list actors featured in in the past 3 years?

Listen, only a few of them can boast of still being relevant in Nollywood, hence why most of them are trying their hands in music.

Secondly, you should have known that AGN has about 3 factions, and each actor pays allegiance to the faction he/she belongs to?

Thirdly, a lot of Nigerians especially actors have not come to terms with the idea of having an ex convict in an elective post. Hence why some of the A list actor may not show up for the party.

As for Tonto, she's never been known to be an outdoor person or into groupies. She drinks and smokes but that's just about it. Pay little attention to her media rascality.

@Ibinabo

She looks happy and younger than ever. Thank goodness for her.
However, electing a person of her social status should not be encouraged. Its no different from allowing the likes of Alamesiegha, Ibori and Bode George back in elective posts.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Rosejefrey(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Its man slaughter,she never killed d person intentionaly,yes we no she was drunk but must nigerians always judge especialy nairalanders.pls nobody is flawless we all got our bad side,must we always look 4 one nagetive tin 2 say about our celebrity?2 d haters, pls at least say HBD 2 her.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by mimifonwon(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nuzo':

How many movies have the so-called A-list actors featured in in the past 3 years?

Listen, only a few of them can boast of still being relevant in Nollywood, hence why most of them are trying their hands in music.

Secondly, you should have known that AGN has about 3 factions, and each actor pays allegiance to the faction he/she belongs to?

Thirdly, a lot of Nigerians especially actors have not come to terms with the idea of having an ex convict in an elective post. Hence why some of the A list actor may not show up for the party.

As for Tonto, she's never been known to be an outdoor person or into groupies. She drinks and smokes but that's just about it. Pay little attention to her media rascality.

@Ibinabo

She looks happy and younger than ever. Thank goodness for her.
However, electing a person of her social status should not be encouraged. Its no different from allowing the likes of Alamesiegha, Ibori and Bode George back in elective posts.

actuallly that is where you are wrong, it is different for she served her time and they didnt. she didnt knowlingly plan to murder someone of take someone's life, it was an accident. As for those political thieves u and i know they planned their thiefing ways and carried it out without a care. So talk something you know, not just what sounds good to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Onyinyechimara(f): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmm.......Joke Silver & Monalisa Chinda are there too.

Thank God for Naija movie industry sha.......one thing we can boast of

Not sure having all these people in one place at the same time is a good idea.
Because 'apart from them' nothing else is left in our movie industry grin
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by kandiikane(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Truckpusher: her ethnicity is Kalabari pronounced kalagbari she's from rivers state.

Really? The last name sounds like one from the middle east or something. Well, it's good to learn something new. wink
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by GEJPFOOD: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
tjskii: See my fine bobo no pimples ramsey*love dis niggyy gan*

How come genny looks ugly in pics these days
Post ur pics here lets see.!
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by kandiikane(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
GEJ & P.FOOD:

Post ur pics here lets see.!

How will that change her opinion?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by toshmann(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
acidtalk: This can ONLY happen in Nigeria.

An Ex Convict, A murderer (killed a medical doctor that finally sent her to prison), A perpetual Drunk and Heavy Smoker and of course, a lady of questionable character becomes AGN president??

Then what morals do we expect our children to get from watching Nollywood movies or having them as role models.

All of them in that picture are millions of people across Africa and the World's role models but the bitter truth is only One or two of them have a clean slate and is fit to be termed a good "Role Model".

A generation that has thrown morals out of the window and only embraces and endorses immorality.
I understand what you're trying to state here but in appalled at the joy with which we criticize our own openly while loving the Americans/British etc. you want celebrities with morals? Ok, go to Hollywood and take a look. Go to Britain. I wish you luck. May be Amy Winehouse ( or whatever her name is) is a goo start. Or Madonna, or Sharon Stone etc perhaps Schwarzenegger will help. I will not defend low morals anywhere but I assure you, it's not a Nigerian issue. It's a global thing. Don't berate Nigeria for this(an other issues). It's globalization.
Welcome to the 21st century cool
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nuzo1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
mimifonwon:
actuallly that is where you are wrong, it is different for she served her time and they didnt. she didnt knowlingly plan to murder someone of take someone's life, it was an accident. As for those political thieves u and i know they planned their thiefing ways and carried it out without a care. So talk something you know, not just what sounds good to you.

Please, do not qoute me wrong.

I've never said she should be quarantined in the society. She has done her time and its her right to start on a clean note in some areas. After all, what happened to her could happen to anybody. In fact, the law does not only support it, my faith also does.

However, its unlawful and morally wrong to elect a convict in any elective post.

Besides, her case of manslaughter was of another degree. The highest could attract a jail term of 15 years. Remember she was drunk, high and unrepentant after the incident. Worst was her arrogance and disregards for court oreders during her trial. She also refused to apologize to the bereaved family until recently.

So, regarding elective posts; I don't see his status from them Bode George and co.

Aside from this, Fibersina should live her life to the fullest. She's living it anyway.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by billyG(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Did she go to jail? tnk 2 naija kurrupt judiciary she was made 2 slap d wrist of d judge wit N100k in exchange to taking d life of a valuable doc.I advice her 2 open a foundation 2 give scholarships to medical students 2 help replace d one she kill.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by billyG(m): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good pics but why is rita posing like she is havin an orgazm?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 12:12am On Jan 19, 2013
Afamdman: @acidtalk, Dude get real, everybody makes mistakes not everybody learns from it and moves up past the mistakes. So a mistake was made by her in the past, so from your assertion, she should just lay down and die and stop living. As for me I think it should be a point of inspiration for other people who have gone through stuff that changed their life, that their is life after all the wrongs in your past. Let him who has not sinned cast the first stone. And like some people would say if your blood was that pure God won't have sent Jesus to forgive our sins. So please stop throwing stones.
@Afamdman shut d Bleep UP,tell d family of d man whom she so recklessly killed dis deplorable crap u posted,pls don't try 2 be oh so mature bout dis,cud av been ur FATHER dead u know(albeit it wasn't intentional but she was careless all d same)
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2013
Nuzo':

Please, do not qoute me wrong.

I've never said she should be quarantined in the society. She has done her time and its her right to start on a clean note in some areas. After all, what happened to her could happen to anybody. In fact, the law does not only support it, my faith also does.

However, its unlawful and morally wrong to elect a convict in any elective post.

Besides, her case of manslaughter was of another degree. The highest could attract a jail term of 15 years. Remember she was drunk, high and unrepentant after the incident. Worst was her arrogance and disregards for court oreders during her trial. She also refused to apologize to the bereaved family until recently.

So, regarding elective posts; I don't see his status from them Bode George and co.

Aside from this, Fibersina should live her life to the fullest. She's living it anyway.
@Nuzo Naija wud be a much better place without asss holes lyk u.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by AdonisUgeeseus(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2013
mimifonwon:

@Mimifowon both she d thieving politicians na thunder go fire all of dem.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2013
Ramsay Noah no dey old o, Rita looks drunk.nice pics they all looked good smiley
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by toshmann(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2013
Uhm, obviously I'm not familiar with Nigerian celebrities, but what with the murder thingy? Did she kill someone? And is still free to rock around? Just asking, dunno the facts?
And who's she by the way.
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
comment cela affecte le prix du gari sur le marché?
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by NOVEE: 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
Beautiful people, beautiful pix
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by ivy5(f): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
smileyNice pictures
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by toshmann(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2013
Kamanda: comment cela affecte le prix du gari sur le marché?

le prix du marché de garri est indépendant de ce développement
Re: Photos From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
BANGA SOUP: tonto decay nor even da self,mtcheeeeeew,make i go shop my garri jor

Most of the guests are grown-ups. One can't put Okerere, Nnaji, Jolade, Edo etc in the same room with Tonto naw, her kind of party will be announced shortly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / Glo Caf Awards: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Inspiring Photo / Utchay Odims, Adekunle Gold Hit Lagos Express For Zebra Safe Crossing Projec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.