Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

“I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (26882 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / Nollywood Actor Kolade Oyewande Shot New Film With Ayo Adesanya / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Olumikedos(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
@dammytosh 9ice comment.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Olumikedos(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
@dammytosh 9ice comment.
d guy is honest and straight 4ward.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
When I initially heard the name Adesanya, I thought it was maybe an Ex Governor in the west.
Thier fame is only confined within the SW, I guess.

I was thinking pasuma was a woman and Ayo adesanya was some man
Then when I saw that the pasuma was a man ,I said OMG he is a homosexual shocked :only to be relieved that Ayo was a female grin grin
Then I read the thread and said,who are these people and what are they known for?
How can they carry local village dudes and dudettes to grace NL frontpage
Tomorrow it will be Effiong the royal palm wine tapper is in love with ifeoma
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by sagytariusTM1: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Then when I saw that the pasuma was a man ,I said OMG he is a homosexual shocked :only to be relieved that Ayo was a female grin grin
Then I read the thread and said,who are these people and what are they known for?
*Falls from tomato tree while laffing*
Easy, Babes!
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Kcwarren: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Chei I don laf 4get myself
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by johnwizey: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
a close look @ d comments will reveal dat it is d igbo guys dat are d haters here. dont really blame dem cos na all dose toothless old men wey dey sing 4 dere village na im dem sabi. cum to lagos,even d igbo guys are dying to sell pasuma's track or cassette. as a yoruba boy,Arabambi 1,Oga nla,Obama of fuji,Popsy Aaliyah......ur head dey dere. Carry on,we ur fans go fite for u anyday,anytym,anywere. Nd to d haters,go out,find a cliff nd do jimmy's jump off

4 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by dasparrow: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
paparazzi1987:

This dude is really funny. He says he does not want to rush in to marriage when he already has uncountable children. grin grin grin

Yeah and? So because he already has uncountable children, he should just rush into marriage like marriage is suppose to be a joke right? No wonder so many Nigerians has miserable in their marriages because they don't take their time. They rush in today and want to rush out tomorrow and then come on Nairaland's "family section" to whine and whine. Please allow the man to take his time after all, he does not have to worry about some biological clock ticking. Pickin, hin don get.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by TableLeg(m): 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
jpcomrade: Kiniun Alhaji,Lagata,Obama of fuji,Ijaya 1,popsi Aliya,mr computer,Arabambi all the way
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by olly4life: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
phecs: Cooked interview!dis dude cnt speak english fluently!

E pele o oloribu. U̶̲̥̅̊ that can speak and cannot write well(dis as THIS and cnt as CAN'T). I am not surprise reason you have not enter school since all this while, you are always correcting the questions been asked. I pity you.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by tjskii(f): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

cheesy cheesy babe abeg no talk dat one,pasuma na baba,indomie lo mooo latile,won ko je rush rush,tuale baba,owo meji fun iwo ni kan grin grin
Translation:d guy na hot niggy,dem dey rush am lik indomie,much respect wink

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by slex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
womanizer, i dislike this guy so much, everyday he chases girls and everyday girls come to him of different shapes and sizes, he even toasted my babe, thats where they hatred began,those living in omole can testify what i am saying.
And he has the guts to say he is still in love?hahaha i laugh in mandarin, love my a.ss its lust. you sir are a twit tongue
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by babaireti(m): 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
When I initially heard the name Adesanya, I thought it was maybe an Ex Governor in the west.
Thier fame is only confined within the SW, I guess.

And your fame is confined to the thread of NAIRALAND abi,Jealousy,envy,that is what is really tying you down,let us give honour to whom honour is due,the man has made his mark,either you like or not. And if you want to feel it also,then come to Lagos and leave village life alone.Hungry Applicant.

6 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Olalekan0(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=phecs]Cooked interview!dis dude cnt speak english fluently![/quote Gentleman,Pasuma now speaks fluent english language,gone are those days when he couldn't string a sentence together.

Besides,i don't think it's a crime if Pasuma couldn't speak english considering his disadvantaged background and as a matter of fact he deserves a lot of commendation for being able to move out of his drug-infested neigborhood and turning his life around to become a role model to young people and an african ambassador!

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Larrey(f): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
slimyem: lol.
I like his sincerity..smiley
same here
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Gladbaba(m): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ijaya gbogbo fuji G̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ will show U̶̲̥̅̊ a right person na U̶̲̥̅̊я̣̣̥ boi sha Glad arabambi hip hop
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by ghetomum: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

I mean local as in village champion
Get it?
Pasuma ko possum ni

local champion dat feed ur family
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by tjskii(f): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
slex: womanizer, i dislike this guy so much, everyday he chases girls and everyday girls come to him of different shapes and sizes, he even toasted my babe, thats where they hatred began,those living in omole can testify what i am saying.
And he has the guts to say he is still in love?hahaha i laugh in mandarin, love my a.ss its lust. you sir are a twit tongue

Choi see biff cheesy cheesy, hope say ur babe no fall sha
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by babaireti(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

And your fame is confined to the thread of NAIRALAND abi,Jealousy,envy,that is what is really tying you down,let us give honour to whom honour is due,the man has made his mark,either you like or not. And if you want to feel it also,then come to Lagos and leave village life alone.Hungry Applicant.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by vanstanzy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by IYANGBALI: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
And so fokn what?we should go out and do thanksgiving?iranu
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by lat4real: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi: Who is this local champion?
Last time i checked, you are not even your Family champion. So why hating?

2 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by sagytariusTM1: 2:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
baba ireti:

Akpakpava! shocked So, only Lagos is civilised in Nigeria. Dude, get a life. undecided

3 Likes

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by dont8(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Local champion? But he's smilling to the bank with Globacom's money with other numerous endorsements undecided
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by erniok(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
olly4life:

E pele o oloribu. U̶̲̥̅̊ that can speak and cannot write well(dis as THIS and cnt as CAN'T). I am not surprise reason you have not enter school since all this while, you are always correcting the questions been asked. I pity you.
Very weak punchline. You should have ignored the post. And ohh, mind your english.
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Beckyolly: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Niger!!!
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by EASY39(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Get it?
Pasuma ko possum ni
. Olodo ni mad man,dt is pasuma for u,omo to ju omo lo,osi tun lu omo Pa
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by EASY39(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Get it?
Pasuma ko possum ni
. Olodo ni e were buruku,dt is pasuma for u,omo to ju omo lo,osi tun lu omo Pa(Eba oni re Yo ki ire yin le te yin lowo)
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by okamal(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
phecs: Cooked interview!dis dude cnt speak english fluently!
guy, pls go n watch som his interviews on youtube and find out if d dude is fluent or not. D guy speaks nice english than som graduate nwadays. Truth

1 Like

Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by Dygeasy(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Get it?
Pasuma ko possum ni
still not making much sense undecided
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by slex(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
tjskii:

Choi see biff cheesy cheesy, hope say ur babe no fall sha

she no fall, she no de look money if person flash am for her face, she de work, she get car, she get money so what else ))lol
Re: “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma by slimyem: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
babyosisi:

Madam,you have made enough noise.
That you don't know them doesn't make them local/unimportant.
Leave the thread if you can't relate to people being discussed!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Mogaji's Recent Pictures / "I Have Dated A Lot Of Women But Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj / Iyanya & Yinka Ayefele Perform For Jonathan & Patience In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.