Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do You Want To Exchange Naira In Nigeria For Pounds In The UK? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want To Exchange Naira In Nigeria For Pounds In The UK? (1338 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Exchange Naira In Nigeria For Pounds In The UK? by mudistr(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2013
This is presnetly not a business, but more of a go-between

Are you in Nigeria with Naira, interested in making a payment in the UK with pounds (for example tution fees,sending your girlfriend money etc). Then please PM me
The rate is 260 naira paid in Nigeria, will give you 1 pound in the UK

You can only make a maximum of 50,000 naira per transfer, and a maximum of 100,000 naira transfer per day. This is in order to reduce risk

1st Process
1)Contact is made by PM then phone
2) You pay into my Nigerian account (smaller monies are alright)
3) When I receive confirmation that you have paid, I wire the UK pounds into the desired UK account

Alternative and preferable process
For sums up to 100,000 naira. We'll have to meet face to face to avoid risk
We go together to the bank, you pay into my account in Naira
and I immediately wire the money into your UK account

You have to provide for my expenses in this case (i.e taxis etc)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE OF DENNISWILL.COM/NG / 350-400k Loan / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.