Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

BEWARE OF DENNISWILL.COM/NG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BEWARE OF DENNISWILL.COM/NG (1338 Views)

Do I Sue The Owner Of Learnsmart.com.ng?? / Easy-eic.com/ng Investment Scam / Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEWARE OF DENNISWILL.COM/NG by favoured100: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
I GUYS BEWARE OF THIS INVESTMENT SITE,IT IS DENNISWILL. COM/NG,I HAVE NEVER INVEST THERE BUT SOMETHING IN ME TELLS ME THEY ARE SCAMMERS,ALL THE INVESTMENT PLAN IS THE SAME THING AS THE FXTRADERONLINE. GNBO. COM AND THE PERSON WHO INTRODUCE PROGRAMME ON THIS WEBSITE SAYS HE IS A PASTOR IN GOMBE AND THAT HIS PHONE MAY BE SWITCHED OFF AND THAT HE ALWAYS BUY IN THE CHURCH,I TRY TO CALLED THE CUSTOMER CARE LINE OF THE WEBSITE THEY REFUSE TO PICK CALLS,THE OFFICE IS IN PLATEAU STATE AS IT WAS STATED IN THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE WAS LAST UPDATED IN AUGUST 2012. THAT IS EXACTLY HOW THE WOMAN IN FXTRADER SAYS SHE IS AN EVANGELIST. PLEASE,BEWARE
Re: BEWARE OF DENNISWILL.COM/NG by orekayode: 12:57am On Apr 24, 2013
choi, Some people get time sha shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Fill This Online E-commerce Questionnaire And Get N100 Recharge Voucher / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / Construction Equipment Market In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.