Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? (9994 Views)

NYSC-NIM Result / How Relevant Is NYSC NIM? / Nysc/nim Induction For January 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? by 2scorehigh(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2013
I participated in the NYSC NIM examinations during my NYSC some years back but my membership to Nigeria Institute of Management(Chartered) unofficially ended after the induction with my collection of the NIM certificate.

But I want to know if there is any Corps member that participated in the program who still continued with his/her membership after the induction.

Is there any legal way to officially end the NIM membership?

You see, the thing is that NIM still sends me SMS notification for some outstanding membership payments which I am supposed to pay (even though I have never been an active member since then) but I don't want anyone to take me to court one day on the premises that I have been a habitual fee defaulter grin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp / Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? / Nigeria | NYSC CAMP KITS | Affordable Camp Kits Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.