Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Is Nairaland Full Of Imbeciless? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Nairaland Full Of Imbeciless? (635 Views)

Why Is Nairaland Full Of Endtime Comments? / Nairaland Full Of Haters And Frustrated People / Why Is Nairaland Full Of Envious, Jealous, Bad Belle People? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why Is Nairaland Full Of Imbeciless? by apache77(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
It seems alot of people have turned Nairaland into a play thing. Else how do you describe the attitude or is it response of people to matters of critical national interest, up for discourse? Its either they try to trivilize an issue by saying- 'how does this afect the price of garri in the market?' or 'I am the first to comment bla bla bla?' Even facebook respondents have more meaningful things to contribute to matters that need discussion.

this struck me quite forcefully just now when the Jonathan visit at the Police College came up. while the nairaland thread was full of shitty responses, the Sahara reporters page on Fb has alot of meaningful contributions.

This is the Nairaland thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/1167258/breaking-news-jonathan-lagos-inspects

This is the facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself/posts/475639299140730

if the moderators dont do something about these deranged members, then I dont see Nairaland lasting beyond 2015.

my 2cents
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Imbeciless? by Meklex(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
This won't get you to the frontpage,
good thing you can still try, Goodluck and patience to you.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Full Of Imbeciless? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
i feel your pain bro, it is as if these thugs like you said just woke up and started drinking GIN without brushing the teeth, and immediately started posting on this thread, honestly their comments are shocking. they resembles comical Jackie-Chan`s drunken-master

(1)

Happy Birthday M.... / Adv / Self-check Quiz: How Do You Make Others Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.