Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? (2941 Views)

What Pastor Victor Kanyari's Daughter Is Posting On Social Media / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 19, 2013
The dumbazz who took the pix and posted it online is a fcking dumbazz.

4 years olds are not that innocent. They know societal's perception of what is right and what is wrong. What they do not understand is WHY.

Jor, this is not cute or funny.

Pedophiles get arrested and stigmatized for careless moves like this.

Let's assume that some of you guys are right about the child's innocence, how about the grandfather's innocence? And where do we define the line between innocence and "Intention"?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 19, 2013
Bishop my azz.

Man is man, regardless of his uniform.

Men of God are especially knowing for abusing young innocent children. Abi na lie?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 19, 2013
What an over-sexualized society/world ,there is nothing wrong with this picture or taking a bath with your granddaughter/cousins/nephew etc..
At this pace kissing your children will b illegal soon.smh

3 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Ileke-IdI:
4 years olds are not that innocent. They know societal's perception of what is right and what is wrong. What they do not understand is WHY.
Actually, she's 3 years old

Ileke-IdI:
Jor, this is not cute or funny.
Cute pictures...I love it kiss

Ileke-IdI:
Pedophiles get arrested and stigmatized for careless moves like this.
He's her grand dad...not a pedophile.

Ileke-IdI:
Let's assume that some of you guys are right about the child's innocence, how about the grandfather's innocence? And where do we define the line between innocence and "Intention"?
It was done just for the fun of it...why are you peoples mind so corrupt?

Can't a man take an innocent bath with his baby without being crucified by critics?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan:

Actually, she's 3 years old

don't mind the perverts !

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: What an over-sexualized society/world ,there is nothing wrong with this picture or taking a bath with your granddaughter/cousins/nephew etc..

I heard that french men are freaky
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 19, 2013
frosbel:

don't mind the perverts !

I would like to know who the perverts are?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMPRIDE,

is everything okay? I'm a lil suspicious of the "stalking".

Should I get into my defensive mode? wink

@Crazy

My mind is not corrupt. I'm just too aware of the corruption in this world.

He's her granddad. . . . and so? Ehn en?

You realize that most sexually abused children are abused by family members right?

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:09am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Bishop my azz.
So you want a bishop to do it with you in the azz...I see.

Ileke-IdI:
Man is man, regardless of his uniform.
Christianity has nothing to do with uniform...once you have a clean heart, what you put on no longer counts cos God judges from the heart.

Ileke-IdI:
Men of God are especially knowing for abusing young innocent children. Abi na lie?
Stop laying claims without proofs...cos no child of God would abuse an innocent baby.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:13am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
@Crazy

My mind is not corrupt. I'm just too aware of the corruption in this world.

You realize that most sexually abused children are abused by family members right?
True...but this case is just one big happy family getting together.

If that man was actually having carnal knowledge with that kid, fear and guilt wouldn't allow him take a picture in a bath tub...think about it. wink
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan:
Stop laying claims without proofs...cos no child of God would abuse an innocent baby.

I'm just going to ignore this sweety, because e be like say na play play you dey play.

I could care less if the man was God himself. No man should be bathing WITH a child. Bathing the child is another case.

The man IS naked!!! She does not need to see that on an older man.

True that she [may] have male siblings and may have been exposed to the male Instruments, still, it's inappropriate.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 19, 2013
CrazyMan:
True...but this case is just one big happy family getting together.

If that man was actually having carnal knowledge with that kid, fear and guilt would allow him take a picture in a bath tub...think about it. wink

Stop assuming.

An image does not always represent reality.

Do you think he'd let his picture be taken, talk less of having a witness nearby, if he'd wanted to sexually abuse her?

I'm not saying that he sexually abuses her, What I'm saying is that it's highly improper to bath naked with a child that is old enough to sting together one sentence.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

The picture was taken by the little girls MUM tongue.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:19am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
CAMPRIDE,

is everything okay? I'm a lil suspicious of the "stalking".

Should I get into my defensive mode? wink

@Crazy

My mind is not corrupt. I'm just too aware of the corruption in this world.ko
grin

,I follow you remember undecided so when you post I see and I did not quote you chill I ain't gonna ra.pe you
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

I heard that french men are freaky
dunno, m not french
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 19, 2013
Richfella:

The picture was taken by the little girls MUM tongue.

Mothers do not always make the right choice, and they certainly do not quickly pick up on abnormal situations when it concerns their child.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 19, 2013
Anywaz, I've stated my opinion.

Not going to stretch this further.

What I dislike is Christians defending a man of God just because. . . . They're not God. They're MAN. Sheesh.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ,I follow you remember undecided so when you post I see and I did not quote you chill I ain't gonna ra.pe you

LOL funny you.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 19, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, you are scaring me!

You don't see anything wrong with an old man with willy(might be the size of a python) bathing with a girl?

If they were swimming together in a pool, stream or beach, I can understand.

Can you verify his hands were not doing anything in the bubbles?
Did any disciple in the bible take a shower with a female child?
The pastors of this generation and their trend, what's the relevance of posting this pic on Instragram?
sharrap your mind is rotten.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2013
http://9jaolofofo.com.ng/photo-popular-bishop-spotted-bathing-with-grand-daughter-is-this-right/[/quote] cute pic anyway, some people can't stop thinking about sex. What a bunch of perv
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:34am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
I'm just going to ignore this sweety, because e be like say na play play you dey play.
Cool... smiley kiss

Ileke-IdI:
I could care less if the man was God himself. No man should be bathing WITH a child. Bathing the child is another case.
True...but not all those who do it have evil intentions.

The girl's parents must have a very strong bond of trust with the bishop that's why they cared less about his actions.

Ileke-IdI:
The man IS naked!!! She does not need to see that on an older man.
She didn't see it my dear...they were in a bath tub covered with foam...that girl is too young to notice grandpa's stuff. Also, I'm sure that after bathing her, the person who snapped them would take her away to get dressed. So I strongly believe that she didn't see anything.

Ileke-IdI:
True that she [may] have male siblings and may have been exposed to the male Instruments, still, it's inappropriate.
In a way...yes its inappropriate...but like I stated earlier, worry less about it cos the child wasn't assulted.
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:40am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Stop assuming.
And stop concluding.

Ileke-IdI:
An image does not always represent reality.
But it gives you a glimpse of reality if you look closely.

Ileke-IdI:
Do you think he'd let his picture be taken,
He just did that...

Ileke-IdI:
talk less of having a witness nearby, if he'd wanted to sexually abuse her?
There was also a witness...yet the child was safe.

Ileke-IdI:
I'm not saying that he sexually abuses her, What I'm saying is that it's highly improper to bath naked with a child that is old enough to sting together one sentence.
He bathed her, then bathed himself...that's what happened.

Its not like he was rubbing his body against hers or kissing or handling her invisible breasts.

It was an innocent bath...nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:41am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Mothers do not always make the right choice, and they certainly do not quickly pick up on abnormal situations when it concerns their child.
Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by CrazyMan(m): 3:46am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Anywaz, I've stated my opinion.
A wise opinion...

Ileke-IdI:
Not going to stretch this further.
Ok

Ileke-IdI:
What I dislike is Christians defending a man of God just because. . . . They're not God. They're MAN. Sheesh.
I'm not defending anyone...I'm only trying to refrain you from crucifying an innocent man.

1 Like

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Cuddlemii: 3:51am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sharrap your mind is rotten.

sharrap too! cheesy

like you will allow your 4 or 5 years daughter bath with her grandfather

Worse of all, you will upload the pic online because it is relevant
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2013
Cuddlemii:

sharrap too! cheesy

like you will allow your 4 or 5 years daughter bath with her grandfather

Worse of all, you will upload the pic online because it is relevant

I think he shouldn't have uploaded the pic online. But there is nothing wrong with the pic esp at this age .look how happy she was oohhj,you people r just too much
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 3:56am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: What an over-sexualized society/world ,there is nothing wrong with this picture or taking a bath with your granddaughter/cousins/nephew etc..
You just hit the nail on the head
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 3:58am On Jan 19, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Interesting how you seem to know more than the mother what is right for her own child
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 4:00am On Jan 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I think he shouldn't have uploaded the pic online. But there is nothing wrong with the pic esp at this age .look how happy she was oohhj,you people r just too much
I don't even see anything wrong with uploading the picture online....If anything it shows how innocent the picture is. Don't mind all these people seeing evil where ther isn't any

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Cuddlemii: 4:00am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
The bold shows that the problem is really with your mind and not the man.

The part in red is totally irrelevant. You might as well ask "did any disciple eat amala and egusi soup?"

must we think alike?

ok, ask yourself this, of what use is uploading this pic on the internet?
how does it contribute to Christianity?
how does it contribute to leisure and past time?
what are viewers suppose to do with the pic?
can u tell me what you've gained from the pic posted by the bishop
Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by MrAnony1(m): 4:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Cuddlemii:

must we think alike?

ok, ask yourself this, of what use is uploading this pic on the internet?
how does it contribute to Christianity?
how does it contribute to leisure and past time?
what are viewers suppose to do with the pic?
can u tell me what you've gained from the pic posted by the bishop
My friend that picture is as innocent as any other innocent picture of yourself on facebook. I really don't see the big deal.

What have I gained? I have just seen the picture of a happy family. Glory be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Bishop Spotted Bathing With Grand-daughter!! Is This Right?? by Cuddlemii: 4:10am On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_Anony:
My friend that picture is as innocent as any other innocent picture of yourself on facebook. I really don't see the big deal.

What have I gained? I have just seen the picture of a happy family. Glory be to God.

halleluiah, case closed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religion: Exaggerated Truth Or Well-Packaged Lie? / Woman Caught In The Act / What Is The Trinity? (biblical Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.