Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24872 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by yokiti: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are highly welcome!
Thanks for this great innovation; nairaland and also, thanks you for "yokiti"!
May you increase in strength and wisdom.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by OniJohn: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bravo Nairaland, Bravo Nairalanders, long live Nigeria.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer: after banning me up to 20 times and keeping my old IDs in your directory listings.... i don't think so!
u sef see your nairaland id,why dem no go block you a hundred times and more.nairaland no be for perverts and sexually warped,people will find you out.smh
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Super1759: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
I think one of the ways to celebrate this is to declare freedom!
Free all monikers and unban them
Free!!!! Nairalanders!!!!!!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Odunharry(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
seun u xupoxe share smtng 4 each membrs as gift o,lol...i rily n im enjoyng myself here on nairaland,tanx 4 d site.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by jhydebaba(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hope to celebrate 2 million nairaland members soon cheesy really, congrats to everybody who has contirbuted to the success of this site. Obrigado cheesy
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Chamber10(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
As we hit 1million, oga Seun, abeg unban every person on the ban list to mark the celebration. Also a party at Eko hotel will not be bad grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Sike(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Yes! We did it. Congratulation to the 1 Millionth member anyway.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by tunapawizzy: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
pDude:

You are razz tongue
and boring

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
thank God Am among the 1 million members
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by kaslaw: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Senu u 2much me dy shit right nw removin unwanted stuffs
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun, I no know say you stingy like this. So you no fit celebrate this milestone with something tangible? Na "thank you" we go chop?

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by naptu2: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you for

*) the education

*) the entertainment

*) Becomerich (the funniest character and greatest stress relief ever).

*) the civil wars (home based vs diaspora, garri rebellion, etc)

*) the big brother threads (2006-2012)

*) the excellent election monitoring service

*) the business opportunities

*) even the sad moments (RIP Bawomolo)

*) the huge sources of information

*) the massive playground.

And much more.

4 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Pergrace: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
[size=14pt]Congrats Seun...[/size]
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Adekdammy: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congratulations my seun
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Odunnu: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
pDude: You are welcome Seun but I still dey vex with your mods R231 and Freiburger
Why you forget me? Thought you will die hating me.
tongue
@ topic: you are welcome
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
I don't have many handles but many peeps have joined nairaland because of me.
Congrats seun! Even tho the real members aren't up to one million.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sanity12(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
@last I made d first page*dancin oliver twist*......

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by CuntDestroyer1: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
seun dey find sponsor
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
159,000,000 members more to go

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by iphy42: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
u are welcome. where is champagne?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
1 million minus 1,I just pulled of of nairaland with immediate effect,look for someone to pick up my username,I'm gone,I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wahoo! Gambatte! cheesy
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer: seun dey find sponsor
no mind am,him wan take us do bizness
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Mrevildoer(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun: Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!

hide the message after you finish reading it,
Dear seun,
Thank you for building up this site.. Thank you for electing those ungrateful moderators, Thank you for not going through those hidden post, most of them dont deserve to be moderators but i know they are jobless nd only NL can keep them busy
Am not postin this to abuse anybody..but i just want to beg you make ammendment xpecially on most of ur jobless modz
I wont mind if my account is suspended or banned..am used to it thank you for reading this.
*PEACE*

3 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by donsax: 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun send my share of the google money...
Acct n0:3051811***
Bank name: first bank

Ask me for the rest acct

If you do that tomorrow you will reach 2milla....I go send spirit make dem come register.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by DANILSA(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
MY OGA CONGRATS PLS COULD YOU UNBAN THOSE IDENTITIES THAT ARE IN HELL WAITING FOR 2099 TO BE RELEASED FROM HELL.
WISH YOU MORE KUDI IN ALL UR ENDEAVOR
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Archmed(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun pleazzzzz declare today Garr! Free day...it calls for celebration!!

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by ikaboy: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
U welcome. Make we wash am finally. An hour free advert no be bad idea.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Zector(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
You are welcome.
Indeed this is good forum
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by xynerise: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun: Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.
Thank you for making Nairaland Forum great!
Thats the koko. You are welcome cool
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by autchman144(m): 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
woooowww.....finally, been waiting for this ever since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / 10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / Things People Regret Before They Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.