Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) (24844 Views)

Nairaland's Journey To 1 Million Members / Nairaland Hits 1 Million Members Hurray! / Congratulations! Nairaland Now Over Half A Million Members. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Limaoscar: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun Congratulations and thank you too for allowing most people sell their cheap ignorance on NLgrin grin

Jor Ma Ba ni mi oshocked
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by valicious1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
xynerise:
guy you dey pour spit for my body angry
Body wey u neva wash for 5days.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
advocate666: if seun no create nairaland, e for dey yahoo yahoo now for surulere.
this's funny grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Mrevildoer(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
Piponomics: So over 500 people registered today alone
Now that's suspicious!

U think say nah ordinay??
Buahahahakwakwa mago mago sef follow for this site,
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by lekkie073(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
its high time i open another account....dat will make me have 102 membership ids grin
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sistajay(f): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you Seun for havin me here on Nairaland kiss Errrm Oga. . . Seun. . . .pleeze stop lettin those under aged kids in with their fake ID, they do nothin but cause wahala for here.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sherrylo: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun thank you too

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Slim4blues(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
.....And how does this affect the price of Garri at Ajah market?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by poweredcom(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hahha oga seun me wey get reach 5 IDs haha one million member kor
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Obviously, most stories dat mek Nairaland's frontpage are only feaces/shi.ts n urine! U moderators are simply wasting-away. QUOTE ME!
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by aieromon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrats Seun Osewa.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by MaziOmenuko: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
One million ke? There are a million monikers but not one million users.
becomerich, 190 and musiwa has 120 handles each. Add that to the sexkilz series and the okija series, you find out that two-thirds of that one million is just a hoax.
Anyway, congrats sha, at least Nl has giving me an opportunity to write about some personal stuffs in my diary at the diary section.
#my siggy...#
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2013
Seun, in the mood of the occasion,please create an art section for us,art can't be under graphics its the other way round!

2 Likes

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by amlydave: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you for creating Nairaland Forum.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by winxxx(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2013
<iframe src="http://widget.stagram.com/follow/stravo_billz" style="height:27px;" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Curiouscity(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
Oga Seun, as U dey celebrate a million members mark, can U try and response to my humble request? At least for the joy hitting 1million mark create a section for AGRICULTURE.
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Mrevildoer(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Obviously, most stories dat mek Nairaland's frontpage are only feaces/shi.ts n urine! U moderators are simply wasting-away. QUOTE ME!

Bro nah true talk o...post of 3years ago dey make frontpage

who put am?

Nah NL use_less moderatorz
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nuzo1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ Seun

Thanks for using this platform for Tonto Dike's alert.

Now, we know her past activities in FGC Ph, we know when she was deflowered and who did it, we know who she deflowered, we saw the color of the thorn she was wearing the day Mr Mbok dumped Yvonne Nelson for her.

Through Nland, We were also the first to listen to her music and we will likely be the first to see her new music video and learn the dancesteps. I predict its going to be similar to Alingo.

But seriously, from grace to grace! wink

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
tampa1871: SEUN, thank you for making this forum possible, you are a real trailblazer, more grease to your elbow.
Have you learnt nothing from Nairaland's c ommon english mistakes topic? 'It's not more grease to your elbow' but 'More power to your elbow'
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by sammyrollo: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Congrat seun..
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by toluxa1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

But how does this affect the price of g***i in Iya Seun Provision stores

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by chemicalT(m): 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Bravo bro seun...... Keep d flag flying
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Does d 1million accounts include multiple-accounts operated by d same individual, or does it include accounts run by bots?
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by oyeleyemaureen(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
we're always there 4 u nairaland

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by j4jj: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls Oga seun, can u let us know who is d 1,000,000th register member
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by dljbd1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
hmmmmm...we suppose observe public holiday

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by osifred(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=Seun]Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.

Nice one I knw dis one done based on the call from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1167361/nairaland-1-million-users-want
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by CuntDestroyer1: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
abeg mod move this topic to joke section
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by neversaynever(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
You're welcome.

Thank you for creating a forum for all to learn, educate(d), its been worth the while.

I'm proud it's Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by NeuroBoss(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Thank you too Seun for your can-do spirit that made this forum a success. Thank you for creating a forum that made me abreast of all kinds of information to the admiration of people. Thanks for help creating controversial characters like Sexkillz, Lagos shia, MacLatunji, Pagan 9ja, Muskeeto,Shymmex. Brilliant and prominent nairalanders like Naptu4, Jarus, Ile-Ife, Ileke-Idi, Bluetooth, Mynd44,Ogugua88 and Billyonaire- a man with whom I share so many interests. Lest I forget, for creating Stephen Arukwe, a Nairalander who duped me by making me pay into his UBA account in 2007 for a product he didn't deliver. I love Nairaland and it shall continue to fluorish.

1 Like

Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by Specthatcher(f): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
4 improvin ways 2 boost our dyin readin culture tank u...4 empowerin our youths 2ru a medium 2 share our thoughts n ideas tank u...4 makin us interestd in d current affairs of our nation tank u....4 unitin all d tribes in NIGERIA tank u...Luv Spec
Re: Thank You For Making Nairaland Forum Great (My Message To 1 Million Members) by osifred(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
[quote author=Seun]Dear 1 Million Nairaland Forum Members,

Thank you for joining Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for creating interesting topics on Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for posting interesting replies to topics on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for posting items for sale in the advert sections of Nairaland Forum.
Thank you for patronizing sellers who posted their items for sale on Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for volunteering to become moderators, and serving the community faithfully.
Thank you for reporting rogue content created by spammers, fraudsters, and trolls to moderators.

Thank you for telling your friends, family, colleagues, and online friends about Nairaland Forum.

Thank you for making Nairaland Forum successful.

Nice one I knw dis wasdone based on the call from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1167361/nairaland-1-million-users-want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Important Things To Pay Attention To In Your 20s / OAU AWARD: Fynestboi Wins Best Online Personality / 10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.