Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal (9476 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Withdraw Your Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Your Local Bank Account / How I Made $840 Online With Amazon, Clickbank And Adsense Step-by-step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by redcliff: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
Brand_new: Trust me I do online biz and I know for a fact that 2checkout is more widely used. Paypal is only popular because of Ebay which is also a sister company.
Many americans don't even know what Paypal is.

@bolded. DOnt say that again man, Kai.. ALot of Americans get paid from work via paypal.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by ITbomb(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2013
Voguepay.com

1 Like

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by digitite: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
Perhaps, if our entrepreneurs and developers can step up the game and build our own version of these. Then, strike a deal with publishers to be selling their products. It presents huge opportunity for the industry in Nigeria.

The App world and other E-commerce solutions is a no go area for many Nigerians when it comes to payment method.

However, mobile payment is gradually taken over.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by NSNA: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2013
i second

Voguepay.com

incredibly good.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
I have a dream that someday PayPal and clickBank will open the door of opportunities to we Nigerian's when there will be no more fraud in our fatherland.

And a Nigerian will be the Author of the highest sold product in Clickbank.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough ." Albert Einstein.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by jude33084(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
pls someone should throw more lightss to it for me wink biko grin
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by ziccoit: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
Nigerian society is structureless. We don't have a social security number, no database of information on every citizen, no well organised address system. Yes, there are a lot of countries on PayPal who are notorious for internet frauds and scams but the perpetrator could easily be traced, nabbed and brought to justice in those countries unlike Nigeria.

Let the government structure our society and see whether those online giants would take Nigeria in or not.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2013
Better off ke, I believe we are missing loaaaaaads. Can you really transact on eBay or Amazon without PayPal these recent times.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by 8686(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
Its pretty messed up when we use state of the art mobile gadgets and we don't have access to paid content on the BB App world, I-tunes and Google Play. Whats the point then? What's Ipad without itunes anyway? Clickbank and Paypal (The superpowers) have clearly refused to recognize nigeria and its pathetic for RIM because nigeria constitutes their largest consumer base and 9gerians being music and fun lovers would have generated billions in revenue for them from app sales. I have to buy itunes gift cards in other to access paid apps on itunes, BB doesn't have gift cards though. Paypal is crucial by the way, if they don't want to dabble into the unorganized nigerian database let them offer Pre-paid Paypal giftcards everyone can buy and contract them out to individual retailers and/or the telecom providers. It'll help create more jobs and at the same time rake in money for everyone but those that should spearhead such course are busy with third and fourth term ambitions.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by vizboy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
ziccoit: Nigerian society is structureless. We don't have a social security number, no database of information on every citizen, no well organised address system. Yes, there are a lot of countries on PayPal who are notorious for internet frauds and scams but the perpetrator could easily be traced, nabbed and brought to justice in those countries unlike Nigeria.

Let the government structure our society and see whether those online giants would take Nigeria in or not.
it is mostly in america that they use SSN how many country use does. Yet they are approve by paypal. To me paypal are just afriad of us because of our knowlegde

2 Likes

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
chygoz3: how do you verify those ones then?

Use some specific credit cards for PayPal verification
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by 8686(m): 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2013
They also have the option of liasing with banks and using their data to offer the service(s) to those interested. At least banks claim to visit homes to verify addresses.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by mrkels(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2013
8686: They also have the option of liasing with banks and using their data to offer the service(s) to those interested. At least banks claim to visit homes to verify addresses.
Who?
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by 8686(m): 5:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
mrkels:
Who?

If Paypal's excuse is that they don't have verifiable records of intended users, thats an avenue to pursue.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Candybob(m): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
Clickbank, paypal and their fellow Naija haterz should be glad i am not into computer programming, i would have worked on something to crash their sites.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by souleymon(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
My Journey (earnings) has never required the services of these two
I cant try to hide my IP and not be accessing my accounts from diff IP because of the limitations on them
This is one of the reasons i never ventured into anything that has to do with them (Paypal and Clickbank)

Trust me, I earn online consistently. I never bothered to have an account with any of them
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by SamNelson: 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] if u want verified paypal account, let me help you wit a guide!! Hook me up at samlink411atgmaildotcom.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2013
souleymon: My Journey (earnings) has never required the services of these two
I cant try to hide my IP and not be accessing my accounts from diff IP because of the limitations on them
This is one of the reasons i never ventured into anything that has to do with them (Paypal and Clickbank)

Trust me, I earn online consistently. I never bothered to have an account with any of them

Clickbank accepts Nigeria IP but you need to be on UK IP the first time you want to register with UK address which can be bought legally from UK Mail Service Provider.

and for paypal concerning IP,you need to buy Dedicated IP/VPN which as an expert in this field,I worked on one very effective and cheap which goes for just N6,000 yearly against monthly $10 most Nigerians are paying to VPN providers such as worldvpn,hidemyass,microvpn and all sort.

You understand?
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Leopantro: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
I do hope the google wallet use will surpass the other two.I linked my GTB debit card to google wallet and use it to buy apps on the play store. Currently looking at other retail outlets in countries were I could shop with it.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sam-Nelson:
[color=#990000][/color] if u want verified paypal account, let me help you wit a guide!! Hook me up at samlink411atgmaildotcom.

Why not drop the guide in here?
Anyway,I have a FREE guide on how to open,verify and operate a PayPal account In Nigeria without being limited or blocked.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Cleanman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2013
presegs,i'll be needing your help on these pp thingy.
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2013
I'm an Online Researcher and a Website designer. I don't see any reason why Nigerians should worry over Paypal when there are other means of payments on the internet. Why most Nigerians are dying for PAYPAL is because most foreign e-commerce websites only accept PAYPAL in their transactions. Since 2009, i got to know about PAYPAL, Nigeria has been on the list of PAYPAL banned countries but hopefully someday PayPAL will recognize US.

I want to use to medium to plead with the Admin and Moderators of NAIRALAND to unbanned my BLOG www...com THANKS

Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by BSF: 10:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
demoreon: All you need is a blackberry fone and a payoneer account...the rest is history...

tell me more
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by youngmega: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2013
redcliff: We would have been better's better with them. The thing is that there are a lot of opportunities and alot of GOODS and SERVICES alot of us have missed just for the mere fact that our country is in their black book. Trust me, if you are an online researcher, you would attest to what i am saying right now. But as they say, Nigerians never appreciate good things rather they device means to ridicule it.

Bro ..U̶̲̥̅̊ are damn right ..I was abt doing like 5 biz online .only to be disappointed when I realized ..they recommend only pay pal
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by youngmega: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
demoreon: All you need is a blackberry fone and a payoneer account...the rest is history...

Hi Bro ...a blackberry phone and a payonner account ..I gat the two so was the next step ...pls I will love to have the account..cos I heard blackberry don't use naija IP
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2013
redcliff:

@bolded. DOnt say that again man, Kai.. ALot of Americans get paid from work via paypal.
I personally asked an American about Paypal and he had no idea.
What the heck is the big deal about them. I still insist they are not the most widely used payment processor. Do your research and show me a link that claims otherwise. cool
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by WhyAWhy(m): 12:55am On Jan 24, 2013
Brand_new:
I personally asked an American about Paypal and he had no idea.
What the heck is the big deal about them. I still insist they are not the most widely used payment processor. Do your research and show me a link that claims otherwise. cool

One American is not enough to make this bogus claim. I am sure if I ask some people around me, they'd probably not know what paypal is also. Ask any internet savvy person in US then come back and restate your findings
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by ziccoit: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2013
vizboy: it is mostly in america that they use SSN how many country use does. Yet they are approve by paypal. To me paypal are just afriad of us because of our knowlegde

Whatever it is called in other countries whether SSN or not what I know is that people in those countries recognised by paypal are not as faceless as Nigerian citizens. Yahoo boys scam people everyday, how many of them are apprehended? PayPal said in one of its replies to my mails that Nigeria exclusion from PayPal is not about fraud or internet scam but lack of conducive environment to operate.

Can you tell me more about what you meant by "paypal are just afriad of us because of our knowlegde"?
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by vizboy(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2013
ziccoit:

Whatever it is called in other countries whether SSN or not what I know is that people in those countries recognised by paypal are not as faceless as Nigerian citizens. Yahoo boys scam people everyday, how many of them are apprehended? PayPal said in one of its replies to my mails that Nigeria exclusion from PayPal is not about fraud or internet scam but lack of conducive environment to operate.

Can you tell me more about what you meant by "paypal are just afriad of us because of our knowlegde"?
they think we might try to hack the site and that one thing nigeria boys are know for. Right now lr has be hacked there is a software site created by a Nigeria that if you use to access your lr account all your funds will be transfer to the person whose lr acct no is attach to the software site
Re: We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal by vizboy(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2013
WhyAWhy:

One American is not enough to make this bogus claim. I am sure if I ask some people around me, they'd probably not know what paypal is also. Ask any internet savvy person in US then come back and restate your findings
To be frank with you most americans dont use paypal i have done business transaction with most of them what they mainly use is stp and payza. People that mostly use paypal is the philipine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Hits $72, Highest In Three Years Over Middle East Tensions / Fire Guts Market In Nnewi / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.