Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

"I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy (1300 Views)

Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / IK Ogbonna And Sonia Welcome A Son / Lee Min Ho Is Getting Married ? And Also Planning To Appear On "We Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Yeoal: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/i-was-once-married-and-i-have-sondon.html

Don Jazzy granted an interview recently where he talked about why he is not in a hurry to get married and the physical attributes of his kind of woman.

“I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate,” he says.

On what he finds attractive in a woman?
“The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.
“My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better,” he says.

Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Urine: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ok.
Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yeoal: The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better,” he says.

the above statement indicates that you are never ready to settle down, you are still infatuated by round chest and backside. Son, when you are ready to settle down, you shall look beyond the round chest and backside.

3 Likes

Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2013
991:

the above statement indicates that you are never ready to settle down, you are still infatuated by round chest and backside. Son, when you are ready to settle down, you shall look beyond the round chest and backside.

He thought he was once ready but it didn't work, so he set another target for himself...maybe the rounder and bigger ones, coupled with Godfearing might work for him. smiley

His choice! Meanwhile I think he is very much still enjoying his supposed freedom!
Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by slimyem: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
With due respect to slim
ladies, there is no way any lady shaped
like a broom can attract my full attention.
See this kain polite insult o...
Mtcheeeeew..undecided
We slim ladies sef nor send you...tongue
Goodluck finding a smelly,sweaty,fatso that fits your ideal woman profile..grincheesy
Yeye!!!
Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
slimyem:
See this kain polite insult o...
Mtcheeeeew..undecided
We slim ladies sef nor send you...tongue
Goodluck finding a smelly,sweaty,fatso that fits your ideal woman profile..grincheesy
Yeye!!!

Don't mind him slim yem! My younger sister na real slim yem, but when she got pregnant, I fear...you need to see the sexiness na! cheesy....

I support you jare
Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
being skinny? naaah i love my curves
Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by mydex93(f): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Crap!!!....
Re: "I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........don Jazzy by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2021
Omo na true O

(1) (Reply)

#bbathechase- Bassey In Naija Naija For Beverly's Birthday Today / Wow: Checkout Picture Of Singers Dbanj And Sasha P Back In The Days! / Jude Okoye Apologizes For Posting Gun Collection Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.