Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference (8726 Views)

Video: Moment US Major General Breaks Down During News Conference / Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician / Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Onyenna(m): 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Gwekzy: i tire o broda...dem no suppose cal dat junky assasin.. Dis culd even be a publicity stunt tho

I tire ooooh!... Imagine an old man wrestling a hefty young "armed" assassin to the ground!!...just like that.... Mr. Dogan would've made a wonderful "James Bond"......
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by cap28: 12:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
why beat him like an animal ? at least show that you are above the level of a common thug and these are supposed politicians!

1 Like

Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Asis(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
Dis is serious
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
What saved the politician was the snappy movement of his head at the intruder. If you watch the video closely the attempted murderer really misfired due to the quick turning of Dogan head which prompted him to block the gunman's hand at the second attempt. It is by chance the gunman missed. It is not acted up as somebody is trying to insinuate here.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by bleufaucon: 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Could've been stage managed. Nothing in politics happens as a surprise.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
bleufaucon: Could've been stage managed. Nothing in politics happens as a surprise.
Comeon! That is not staged. I would advise you to watch the video carefully.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by fittty(m): 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2013
40Lightyears:

Looks like a scene from a "JAMES BOND" movie. *Waiting for some NLers to sue me for quoting the entire topic.*

Idiat! angry Did u have to quote the whole damn text/pics twice? undecided

Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by abdul4hire: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
HE DID NOT INTEND TO KILL, HE USED A GAS PISTOL WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH USELESS ESPECIALLY FROM CLOSE RANGE, HIS SECURITY AGENTS WERE SIMPLY MAKING UP(ATTACKING THE GUY WHILE ON THE FLOOR) FOR POOR SECURITY.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by azpekuliar: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Something that was stage-managed! Smh for all of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by tellwisdom: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Tochi4life:
He actually did and when he misfired mr Dogan knocked the gun of his hand as he tried to reload.. watch the video here http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZwkkJa-g4c0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DZwkkJa-g4c0&gl=GB
Bros take a close look at the video. Even a learner will never miss a close range target..a trigger was not pulled at all....if you take your time and watch it, he had two chances of killing his victim. One; pointing a gun at his head, second; The moment the man fell on the floor, he still had the chance of pulling a last chance trigger before he was copped....Abi the man don begin use JUJU ni??
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by naptu2: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
Reminds me of one of the most disturbing videos I've ever watched. The assassination of Inejiro Asanuma (watch in slow motion).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
tellwisdom:
Bros take a close look at the video. Even a learner will never miss a close range target..a trigger was not pulled at all....if you take your time and watch it, he had to chances of killig his victim. One; pointing a gun at his head, second; The moment the man fell on the floor, he still had the chance of pulling a last chance trigger before he was copped....Abi the man don begin use JUJU ni??

He missed the target because Dogan surprised head turn to look at the intruder. The gunman wanted him dead immediately, the reason why he didn't fire before getting to the stage. Use your brain man and watch the video thoroughly!
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by tufine: 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
My granma will do a better job compare to that so called assassin, e dey learn...Assassin my foot.....)(
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2013
LMaO. The assasin is a big foool. By the way, what happened to guy who punched Obasanjo in the airport sometime ago?
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by wazobiaforu(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
i find it hard to comprehend what really was the man intention to have moved very close to that man like that, keep wondering what could this innocent looking man would have done but my mind was cleared when i read what one of his country man said ;

233kosta 8 hours ago( He's the only person in that fucking country who gave a shit enough to do something about it, I seriously doubt "terrorist" is a fitting description. If you know what Dogan has done in the past - you'll understand why lots of people want him dead)

now i think he is a bad man, another thing i noticed in that video is that the assasin was saying Y-O-L-O which i think it means YOU-ONLY-LIVE-ONCE, then now i begin to think if the man was an assasin or a terrorist for not covering his face,wanted to shoot in an open place like that and lastly believing that he will ONLY LIVE ONCE.

lastly, i was amazed with the fast intervetion of the security men and women, they got to the podium and attacked the terrorist WITHIN 5 SECONDS (bravo), i hope Nigerian security are this fast with situations like this if they will not run away and gun will not disappear.
GOD safe this world from bad leaders and the bad citizens
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by tellwisdom: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: He missed the target because Dogan surprised head turn to look at the intruder. The gunman wanted him dead immediately, the reason why he didn't fire before getting to the stage. Use your brain man and watch the video thoroughly!
Wtf has head turning got to do with the man missing his target??..he could as well shoot him 20times from afar, leaving some bullet holes in his head, body, wherever if he had wanted to....get a sharp head to interpret the vids for your better understanding.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by 40Lightyears: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
fittty:

Idiat! angry Did u have to quote the whole damn text/pics twice? undecided

*FV*CK OFF, FOUR_EYES!*

Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by yungdamaz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2013
Onyenna: What a lucky man he is...... Mr. Dogan should thank his God....
BTW.... Just thinking...... Why would an assassin's weapon just misfire @ such a crucial time!?..... He could have easily taken down that politician with a Knife or something.......and he wasn't wearing a mask or something...... How did he get past the security!!??
It's either The assailant has a personal beef with dogan or he might have been paid by mr. Dogan to act or something.....
same thing on my mind
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
tellwisdom:
Wtf has head turning got to do with the man missing his target??..he could as well shoot him 20times from afar, leaving some bullet holes in his head, body, wherever if he had wanted to....get a sharp head to interpret the vids for your better understanding.
With a handgun the distance matters on having an impact. If you are intending to be an assassin you just failed in your attempt to murder a public figure in the midst of security guards.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
Eeeeyah life as he knows it is over due to his stupidity.....
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by imperiouxx(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Saw this ugly scene on BBC news last night. It wasn't the politician's last day on earth.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Symphony007: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wow!! This brings back grim memories of when a japanese politician was murdered, exactly this setting. The man was also giving a speech but trust the japanese, the assilant did'nt miss he shot him and then stabbed him to the point blood was gushing. It makes one wonder why people kill.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by dnawah(m): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
coal_coal: Wonders shall never cease
Am just imagining if this had happened in nigeria. Am almost sure that the guy would be killed before he is interrogated and the masterminds would not be revealed
and them go say the politician carry odeshigrin
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by kramer: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
The assassin used a gas gun ... its usually non-lethal but can cause severe injury and probably would have blinded the politician.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by jeddyMay(f): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Onyenna: What a lucky man he is...... Mr. Dogan should thank his God....
BTW.... Just thinking...... Why would an assassin's weapon just misfire @ such a crucial time!?..... He could have easily taken down that politician with a Knife or something.......and he wasn't wearing a mask or something...... How did he get past the security!!??
It's either The assailant has a personal beef with dogan or he might have been paid by mr. Dogan to act or something.....

It can be Publicity stunts, u can neva tell.
Anyways, it looks like movie
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
kramer: The assassin used a gas gun ... its usually non-lethal but can cause severe injury and probably would have blinded the politician.
At a close range it can kill. We have seen news of people killed by GAS GUN :GAS GUN MURDER CASE
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by tellwisdom: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: With a handgun the distance matters on having an impact. If you are intending to be an assassin you just failed in your attempt to murder a public figure in the midst of security guards.
The guy never made a shot and i doubt if that dude was an assasin
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Finland(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
it was not a real gun. It was a gas pistol which is a non-lethal weapon used for self-defense and other purposes.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Finland(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2013
all4naija: He missed the target because Dogan surprised head turn to look at the intruder. The gunman wanted him dead immediately, the reason why he didn't fire before getting to the stage. Use your brain man and watch the video thoroughly!
it was not a real gun. It was a gas pistol which is a non-lethal weapon used for self-defense and other purposes.
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by jamst(m): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
dat incidence was staged(not intentionally real)/a false flag,it was part of a ploy 4 gun control in some western countries(including usa)...oh! wat a pity,i *smh* 4 u people dat cant think & see d truth...(peace2all)
Re: Man Aims Gun At Bulgarian Politician At A News Conference by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
Finland:
What is your view on guy's plan if he knows GAS PISTOL is non-leather? But there are many reported cases of GAS GUNS killed people at close range.There have been reported cases in South African, USA,etc of GAS GUNS killing people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Military Commanders[both Positive And Negative Forces]. / All Africans Shoud Be Deported From The Uk / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.