Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” (895 Views)

Malaysia Sentence Nigerian Female Student To Death For Drug Trafficking / Female Student Raped By Boys After Touching Her With Ring / Farmer Molests A 75-Year-Old Woman In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2013
A 15-year-old Junior Secondary School Student of Educational Legacy College, Ibadan, was allegedly molestd by a teacher because she had poor grades.

The 43-year-old Arabic teacher, Isiaka Salimonu, is said to have lured the student with promises of holy oil for prayers to improve her academic performance.

According to Yetunde, the victim, he had made several attempts to lure her previously.
“On 15 December, 2011, when I collected my report card, he was in the mosque and he called me and asked for my report card and I gave him. He said my performance was poor and that he was going to help me by giving me some charms which would help me perform better academically.

He asked her to wait for him twice, she finally agreed the second time.

“He came and told me the charm was in his friend’s house. I followed him and when we got to the house, we didn’t see his friend. He knocked on the door but nobody responded. Later, he told me to follow him to collect the charm; and he took me to a small hut and asked me to remove my clothes. I refused, but he stripped me unclad and molestd me. I started shouting for help. That was about 5.00p.m. I was angry and left. He gave me N2,000 but I rejected it. I also rejected the holy oil. When I got home, I reported the matter to my elder brother and it was later reported at the Olodo Police Station.”

The suspect, who has now owned up to his crime, blamed it on “the devil”.
http://ne t flav e..com/2012/03/imam-molests-female-student-it-was-devil.html
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
I hope fatwa will not be called on you?
Moslems are very good at hiding their own, you bareing it out like this is dangerous.
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by greedie1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2013
but ofcz.... it was the devil!

its always the devil.
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Shit happens, Either na pastor or imam...
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:
but ofcz.... it was the devil!

its always the devil.

This just reminded me of a story i heard about a man who said he saw the devil crying and he asked him why he's crying and the devil say every bad thing wey happens either he's responsible or not people will start blaming him.

Abi na devil molest the gurl
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Bloody peadophile. He could have taken the N2000 to a sexxx worker & bang all night. Parents watch your female children! There are mad Uncles, Pastors, Imams, Teachers & others who are eyeing their to.tos
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by greedie1(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2013
gboss4sure:

This just reminded me of a story i heard about a man who said he saw the devil crying and he asked him why he's crying and the devil say every bad thing wey happens either he's responsible or not people will start blaming him.

Abi na devil molest the gurl

its so unfair..... dey blame him for
everything. wat he did and wat he didn't do grin
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
gree-die:

its so unfair..... dey blame him for
everything. wat he did and wat he didn't do grin
Taaa! He is the initiator of every evil deed. smiley
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013
Check the link before commenting abeg!!
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by greedie1(f): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
binger: Taaa! He is the initiator of every evil deed. smiley
yes!!.... but he didn't strip us of our freewill. we are responsible for our actions. we can say no to d devil.
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by topsco(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
Paedophile just full every where,molesting innocent children.
At last na devil work,em b devil tool abi wetin.
So far he has dat freedom,and he chose to molested her,then he must bear d responsibility of his choice.
After all the findings,and man u've pleaded guilty to d charges.
This is my judgement,21 years in prison pelu ise ase kara.
Next time if ur John thomas won dload,then take d proper channel.
Arise
Re: Imam Molests Female Student .. “it Was The Devil!” by mrkels(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
old story!! Mods come and lock this thread

(1) (Reply)

33-yr-old Man Allegedly Beats Up Blackberry Girlfriend / Xenophobic Attack Victim Brutally Murdered / Is Osama Bin Laden Really Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.