Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World (2105 Views)

Photo: Woman Found Sleeping On BRT Lane / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2013
40 years old Mikel Ruffinelli is formally the woman with the most largest hips within the world. Her hips ar eight feet in circumference, she weighs 5ft4 and 420 pounds, and consumes 3,000 calories every day to stay her "bootylicious" figure.
Mikel is blithely married with four children & enjoys an excellent sex life along with her husband.In her words" "My husband finds my shape Sexy & attractive, we have a good time in bed – there is no position we can not do! He tells me I am lovely and beautiful everyday. Men don’t like skinny women, they like hourglass figure
see photo >>> http://www.afrigist.com/2013/01/photo-woman-with-largest-hips-in-world.html
Re: PHOTO: Woman With The Largest Hips In The World by OAM4J: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2013

(1)

Truck Ran In To Meat Market At Odo Eran. Governors Road Ikotun / 6 Health Benefits Of Dates During Ramadan Iftar. / 6 Interesting Facts About Nigeria As We Celebrate Her Independence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.