Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (65460 Views)

I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours. / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / I’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by cytellProperty: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
In a latest development, following death rumours regarding popular Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe today, the controversial thespian has swiftly moved to debunk the alarming rumours. Obviously infuriated, the Nigerian actor took to Twitter to clear the air just a few minutes ago, writing: ‘WTF! How can someone joke with an issue of death, pls o everyone I’m alive and well by His grace..Don’t know where they got it From…People should mind what they post as stories, sound the alarm and tell others that I,Muna Obiekwe is alive and well…’ In a series of tweets, the actor made it clear that he is alive and well. See some of his tweets below…...

Read More at thenet.ng/2015/01/im-alive-and-well-by-his-grace-muna-obiekwe-responds-to-death-rumours/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thenetng+%28Nigerian+Entertainment+Today%29 Follow us: @theNETng on Twitter | theNETng on Facebook

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by redcliff: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2015
So that nobody says ftc..nonsense children angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by hrykanu231(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by rutemi: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
You can imagine

Modified

Feb 18 is my birthday, don't forget folk[[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by superior1: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God you are alive

One more vote for GMB come next month only the dead votes clueless people.
GMB 2015

17 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by mimicious(f): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by miqos02(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
thank God for him
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by TrishaP(f): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Na wa o! Enemies of progress want this man dead. God help us.
Thank God I'm so relieved now. I hope this is true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by daisyella: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
hmm dunno what to believe again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yaaaawwwwnnnnnn........

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by fapcrook(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
K
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Opiosko: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Smh for Naija amebor bloggers

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by adsamsom: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Naija shaaaa, dem don kill the guy with mouth, haba.............

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by siegfried99(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Please bring this down immediately, Muna is dead and gone!!! The twitter handle spreading the news that he's still alive is fake!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by angelTI(f): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lol @my enemy being dead

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by otbliz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Muna you just dey start.
BTW do you know the number of times Will Smith has died in the media?
So relax...though its great news to know it was only rumour.

Hungry bloggers, keep hustling.

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by shiffi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God cos i almost fainted now bro,cos i know the dude
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by xynerise: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bloggers are silly
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Habaaaaa!!!!
Lazy bloggers!

The Lord will continue to protect and give you long life to an extent that those death - fricky bloggers would marvel at ur longevity
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by creepsyme(f): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Debunk d news fast!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Ayorh4you(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Opeh ooooiooooo. This news made my day. Couldnt be happier. But people baf o, why wish death on another man? U shall no die but live to proclaim d name of God

2 Likes

Good
thank God 4 ya life
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by moderatorr1: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
chain naij!
naij first carried the false rumour

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by queen47: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
odi egwu ooo.

What are we to believe now?
I sincerely hope he is indeed alive and well
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
But who is Muna?

But thank God for your life dear...
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Daniel058(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is funny angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Som1 just asked me if this dude is dead just now,wetin dey do Nigerians sef,dude probably had Orijin and dosed off them carry the news sharply,if you must be the first to tell at least be credible,and make sure you bear good news,NIGERIANS!!!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by Dannidom(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Good help me so, as I don tel ma pepl say the guy don kpai
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by popcykaylah(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
craze people!!
Re: ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... by rittyben(f): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahaha
Can't believe I cried

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell At Tiwa Savages Concert (pics) / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.