Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children (1087 Views)

When African Parents Buy You Oversize Shoes / Things Parents Use To Scare Their Children! / Should A Husband Iron His Wife's Clothes For Her? (2) (3) (4)

Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by sophy09: 3:35am On Jan 20, 2013
I wonder why people buy oversize clothes for their kids with the thought that she is going to grow into it.
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by Gambrosia: 3:41am On Jan 20, 2013
They always do!
Sometimes you see something you absolutely like them to have. . . but in larger sizes. kiss
For example. . . I absolutely loved these dresses. . . .It wasn't long before they gorrrr-into it! kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/940075_Xmas2012London_071aaa_jpg907f41da243a609e2eba58867e04f08e

Children grow FAST!
Do we talk about shoes? grin I have to change them every 2 months! kiss
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by Gambrosia: 3:43am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by sophy09: 3:46am On Jan 20, 2013
But it is not wearing the over-sized clothes for them.
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by SisiKill1: 3:46am On Jan 20, 2013
Why do people buy oversize clothes for their kids with the thought she will grow into it?

I don't know....perhaps because thinking the opposite is unfathomable. I mean how many parents go around thinking their children will die young?
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by Gambrosia: 4:13am On Jan 20, 2013
If they die. . .you donate the clothes to charity. . . SIMPLE! kiss
Abi na me killy them? MY AGNOSTIC GAD FORBID! cry
The lord GOD OR SATAN giveth and the lord GOD OR SATAN taketh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPoNH4gidLg

Not my consain! Obladi-Oblada. . . LIFE GOES ON! cool
Not one to be held hostage by life's uncertainties!
Too 'STOIC' for all that kind of 'sentimental clap-trap'!
People die and leave children behind. . .children die and leave parents behind. . . .WHO CARES? undecided
Can anyone change the course of FATE?
Life is sweeeeeeeet right now. . .that is all that counts!

Everyone has the right to buy 'over-size' clothes or 'okrika'!
No barry kiazzzz! kiss

Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by SisiKill1: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2013
Rotflmao cheesy
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by slimyem: 7:20am On Jan 20, 2013
Do people still do such?
I know it used to happen back in the days and thought it a poverty thing putting clothes too sizes big on childrenundecided
Its okay to buy beautiful clothes for keeps if you can't let it go but not make the children wear them and have them looking like they were thrown in a sack.
Nothing beats perfectly fitted clothes on one's frame be it a child or adult.
If tomorrow comes,provision for will come..even for clothes.smiley
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Why Do You People Oversize Clothes For Their Children by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2013
Lol. My parents used to sew those oversize clothes for me as a kid. grin
My mum did it because she thought I was growing too fast to sew clothes that were my size.
All those buluku and maxis used to embarass me no be small.

Pls Help Me!!! / Top 10 Benefits Of Kissing / What Makes A Mariage Work ?