Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful (2386 Views)

Dickdastardly's 14 Commandments For Successful Hunters! (photo) / 10 Commandments For A Youth(guy) To Be Successful / Definition Of A Youth/who Is A Youth In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful by sisqology(m): 4:38am On Jan 20, 2013
1. Do not help them think this way(I'm a woman, I'll end everything in a kitchen)what a man can do, a woman can do better. So, try what men do!
2. 80percent of guys are devils, they want to ruin your life. Stay away from them, or be wise with them.
3. Get a close wise male friend. Share any ideas with him, and let him put you through. 90percent of guys are wise, but it is only known when a lady they like needs to be adviced by them as they're weak when they like you so much wink
4.You've also possessed a talent from heaven, pray about it, tell God to show you the way, trust him, be specific about ur prayer and work on ur talent. If your talent is to make hair, u will definitely be successful and u won't be successful if you stick to being an accountant smiley
5. When you see a combination of two or more girls these days, they're either gossiping/gisting about guys they've slept with or dated, shoes, clothes, bags and hairstyle. Can you ever team up like guys and gossip about how to work together and make it, so you won't depend on a guy in future?
6. Ladies please, you are our mothers, you're like Gold to us, you are very precious, you are beautiful and elegant, you are also fragile and expensive. Keep all these things for your future patner and don't waste it with someone you've no future with(if you know what i mean)
7. Everything is not also about studying and being with a nice guy or abstaining from the bad ones. Please work on yourself. You're very precious to us. Stop exposing you body in public. Dress decent so decent people will approach you smiley
8. You can also make a better use out of the internet. Stop pinging and tweeting your life away all in the name of looking for friends. From friends to sexmate/boyfriends then, to breakup. Most online guys are fake(not all though as many have married successfully via internet).

9. Shoutout to all the ladies that are after guys that have money and that ladies that love money than their lives(ofcos, everyone likes money, but be wise)..do u hear it everytime that guys(some yahoo guys) use ladies for rituals? Won't u learn from those used ladies and work for ur money? Stop running after guys that have money. They are not your father.
10. My last advice goes too all girls that have been raped or that have given birth when not needed. Please its not the end of the world. You can still do something. Don't always use evil to pay evil by saying you will do evil to other guys.

1 Like

Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful by Fadajasi(m): 5:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Wow!!! You are too bright!
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful by PNN: 6:00am On Jan 20, 2013
WELL DONE1!!!
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful by Donseaun(m): 6:55am On Jan 20, 2013
Some things are contradicting sha.. But its a good one smiley
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful by sisqology(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2013
Huh?
Re: 10 Commandments For A Youth(lady) To Be Successful by sisqology(m): 12:05am On Jan 21, 2013
sisqology: 1. Do not help them think this way(I'm a woman, I'll end everything in a kitchen)what a man can do, a woman can do better. So, try what men do!
2. 80percent of guys are devils, they want to ruin your life. Stay away from them, or be wise with them.
3. Get a close wise male friend. Share any ideas with him, and let him put you through. 90percent of guys are wise, but it is only known when a lady they like needs to be adviced by them as they're weak when they like you so much wink
4.You've also possessed a talent from heaven, pray about it, tell God to show you the way, trust him, be specific about ur prayer and work on ur talent. If your talent is to make hair, u will definitely be successful and u won't be successful if you stick to being an accountant smiley
5. When you see a combination of two or more girls these days, they're either gossiping/gisting about guys they've slept with or dated, shoes, clothes, bags and hairstyle. Can you ever team up like guys and gossip about how to work together and make it, so you won't depend on a guy in future?
6. Ladies please, you are our mothers, you're like Gold to us, you are very precious, you are beautiful and elegant, you are also fragile and expensive. Keep all these things for your future patner and don't waste it with someone you've no future with(if you know what i mean)
7. Everything is not also about studying and being with a nice guy or abstaining from the bad ones. Please work on yourself. You're very precious to us. Stop exposing you body in public. Dress decent so decent people will approach you smiley
8. You can also make a better use out of the internet. Stop pinging and tweeting your life away all in the name of looking for friends. From friends to sexmate/boyfriends then, to breakup. Most online guys are fake(not all though as many have married successfully via internet).

9. Shoutout to all the ladies that are after guys that have money and that ladies that love money than their lives(ofcos, everyone likes money, but be wise)..do u hear it everytime that guys(some yahoo guys) use ladies for rituals? Won't u learn from those used ladies and work for ur money? Stop running after guys that have money. They are not your father.
10. My last advice goes too all girls that have been raped or that have given birth when not needed. Please its not the end of the world. You can still do something. Don't always use evil to pay evil by saying you will do evil to other guys.

(1) (Reply)

King Duke IX Of Calabar,(1895). Wore 2 Crowns. / Make Free Calls And Get Paid / Am I A Potential Psychopath, Or Ocd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.