Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 (3395 Views)

APC, PDP, Civil Society, INEC Disagreed Over Card Reader Performance In Kano / Nigeria Total Debt Of 3.01 Billion Dollars Fashola Lagos Owe 1.02billion 160 / No More Multiple Taxation In Fashola's Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2013
:PWho we go ask? Ok Dr Magnus kpako shd go to lagos and verify this claim. Every politician dey claim angel for nigeria even faruk self na gods sent

1 Like

Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by kaze4blues(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Don't even xpect our ppl to argue blindly on ds issue.

Its been clear for us all to see, gov fashola did a lot in 2012 to justify his claim.

He even made his analysis for all doubters to go thru....so why d fuss....

Fashola all d way....

Eko o ni baje oo
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by naja2: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2013
Fashola and Gej is like comparing sleeping with someone who is dead they are not and can never be the same thing.In any case Fashola is not the reason for Gejs low fluid count.
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by tayoTFC(m): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2013
@freeglobe

u need to see medical herbalist....ur are dump and fool....omo ale eko....
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by Hardfact: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2013
iv4fb: Fashola's opinion, we want independent confirmation.
Exactly.
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by Hardfact: 11:11am On Jan 21, 2013
kaze4blues: Don't even xpect our ppl to argue blindly on ds issue.

Its been clear for us all to see, gov fashola did a lot in 2012 to justify his claim.

He even made his analysis for all doubters to go thru....so why d fuss....

Fashola all d way....

Eko o ni baje oo
Garbled info?
You really think Fashola actually did a lot in 2012 to justify his claim OR Fashola is only trying to justify his claim that he did a lot in 2012?

Independent review, not just "his analysis" will give clearer picture. Besides, providing dissenting minds the more detailed and concrete info/evidence as earlier requested here will go a long way.
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by demmie1: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2013
FreeGlobe: Another day another Fashola gaffe. You can tell that to the marines or your ACN minions. Fashola is ill educated. Always opening his mouth to say what he can't back up with facts. somebody get this man a publicist. Am tired of a governor talking like an illiterate. where did he get the 89% budget performance figure from? is it from Tinubu's account? where are the government owned projects from the Capital expenditure? Nonsense
you can believe in fictitious Tinubu account report yet you failed to see the facts of 89% performance. it shows how dumb you are.
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by CyberG: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hardfact: Garbled info?
You really think Fashola actually did a lot in 2012 to justify his claim OR Fashola is only trying to justify his claim that he did a lot in 2012?

Independent review, not just "his analysis" will give clearer picture. Besides, providing dissenting minds the more detailed and concrete info/evidence as earlier requested here will go a long way.

There is now FOI regulations that guarantee you can get the report you seek. Go get it and prove their figures wrong!
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by teskyg: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2013
Lets wait for the raining season before we can determine the percentage of buject implementation grin grin grin grin.

I drove through Oshodi today.Yes,I saw 89% Buject implementation grin ; grin.I also rode through Mushin and it was 120% implementation grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by atuboweke(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

I wasn't expecting anything from you because you don't have abything to show so no surprise here..

Worthless clown. Abeg dismiss yourself..

Eko Ile again? Insulting people...na wa ....what a human being?
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by atuboweke(m): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Did he include all the monies he borrowed?
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by Paentera(m): 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hardfact:

I'm very much aware of several projects in Lagos, esp roads that Gov Fash started since 2008 (i.e 1st term inception) yet to be finished, or rather abandoned till date!.

Please come to this contribution with details for the benefit of others who do not know. Give us a list to these abandoned projects to make your argument believable. And I hope you are not going to refer to the Badagry expressway as the abandoned road?
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by Hardfact: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
CyberG:

There is now FOI regulations that guarantee you can get the report you seek. Go get it and prove their figures wrong!
Nice one there. Yet stark realities still scream all is well with the declaration? Think just taking it is it, many there think not?
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by Hardfact: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
Paentera:

Please come to this contribution with details for the benefit of others who do not know. Give us a list to these abandoned projects to make your argument believable. And I hope you are not going to refer to the Badagry expressway as the abandoned road?

Nice one. I'll see much I can do.
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by chux4liv(m): 6:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
Jerie: Anyone who doesn't like the way Lagos is goin (sic) should relocate to hiis (his) state. See some Osu people are coming here calling an SAN illiterate. (sick) Has anyone in their generations achieved that feat? Most of them feed off the economy of Lagos and when forced to go home, they cry marginalisation.
Grammar o boi u go school at all ?
Re: Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 by EkoIle1: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2013
Hardfact:

Nice one. I'll see much I can do.

So you just made that up with no facts? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos – Tyrano Tsunami. / Dear Wailers, Answer This Question With All Honesty(photo) / Throwback Of Trump Rocking Igbo attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.