Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (25306 Views)

Mother And 4 Children Killed In Kebbi - Very Graphic Photos / Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by frudokafor(m): 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
How can a couple of 28 have a child of 13.....hmmmm. D stowi no straight

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by aryzgreat: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2013
wot a wicked world? how i wish i can be allowed to handle dis biatch! pluck her two eyes and allow her to die in pain! Gosh. Just lost appetite now. angry angry angry
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Ayorh4you(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Wicked world!
#crying#
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Godsbaby1(f): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
the woman is total evil, see what infedilty has cause this innocent children, RIP anambra4
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Lbrasi: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2013
this man just use hin cause wahala for this woman.when this murderer sef know what it takes to even have one.Only God fit see this woman thru this.wicked world...

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Knnawuba(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
sad SO SAD. . . People get wicked mind sha.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by nidera(f): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2013
God pls gve me a man dat wl 4eva apprciate wat he has,a self cntrl man so dat my suffer wl neva b in vain in any form amen.R.I.P Kids

4 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Lakayana: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Men why must you inflict the innocent woman at home with all sorts if it is not sexually transmitted diseases it is some other woman taking her name to some native doctor for some fetish reasons to out right confrontation. May the souls of the innocent children rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by mysticgal(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
God of mercy,blessing u re wicked.haba u killed innocent children?
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by 40Lightyears: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2013
Anambra , in the picture again? shocked shocked shocked

But wait o, whats with this number four anyway? It was Aluu 4, Imo 4, now Anambra 4. Hmmm! maybe its a sign?*Thinking aloud*

Anyways, R.I.P. to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Lakayana: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
frudokafor: How can a couple of 28 have a child of 13.....hmmmm. D stowi no straight
They started in their teens. They are both villagers with their motorcycle and well haha.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by baby124: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
This type of thing can kill their mother. 4 children just gone like that. Its funny that men never think the misstress want to be the wife. No woman wants to be second place forever. The kids were in her way of achieving her goal, so she took them out. The man probably lied that the kids are keeping him in the marriage. I symathize with their mother. What a waste of time this foolish man turned out to be. The man and girl should be beaten thoroughly and thrown under the jail.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
megareal: When married men are adviced to steer clear of extra marital affairs: they laugh and claim it is a man's world forgetting the likely danger they may be putting their families into. My sympathy goes out to the innocents who have borne the result of their father's misdeeds. Stories of wicked mistresses abound but will they ever listen?

Keep dreaming while we keep on with extra marital affairs tongue
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Lakayana: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
e-net:
D woman is satanic in nature.
It is the rat at home that goes out to inform others that there is food in the house. If the man did not invite the devil into his home I tell you peace will reign.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by dammytosh: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Useless Father. cry

5 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by lolaluv1(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2013
He who keeps ant-infested firewood, should not be surprised when lizards pay him a visit.

This insatiable man invited death to his own household with his extramarital dealings.

I wish men would have a 2nd thought about the dangers they expose their families to, through their shameful acts.

Na so one carry HIV give im wife. After they both died, their first child followed not long after. A whole family virtually wiped out just like that.

3 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by victorazy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
The blood of those kids is on the man's head. eya!! i wonder what their souls are doing now, innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by geeez: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
These people are just evil. That's all I can say. Very evil
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2013
I don't believe dis story ow could a parent who lost 4 kids still have the energy to narrate such a long details of event instead of fainting abeg......

2 Likes

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by simpleij(f): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Will dis woman ever forgive her husband? How will they live as husband and wife after dis? Im sure things will neva be d same again, dat is if this woman decides to continue living with him.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Akeud(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
o'boy:
Nna,o di kwa serious O
Infact, o di kwa ma o. That woman obo ekwensu.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by SELFWORTH: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2013
e-net:
D woman is satanic in nature.

What about the man who couldn't keep his trousers closed? What should we call him?

After all, this whole thing happened because he had extra marital affairs.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by SELFWORTH: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
careytommy: This is one of the scariest things i've read about in my entire life.

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by kittykat1(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
I was just wondering to myself yesterday that extra marital affairs are now the other of the day. We see men and women not even 12months married not being faithful to themselves. The way and manner the guitly party Go about their immoral act is as if its their God-given riGht to have partners outside their home.

Worse will happen as I do see real signs of remorse in the society. Our clergymen who should help drive moral sanity into their memebers are the worst offenders. God help us.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
God the MERCIFUL! OMG! All four of them. Awwwwww! Will a man ever learn that all decisions made by him once his life is attached to others affect his loved ones? Poor poor woman, where is she going to start from? As for the killer, one can tell she doesn't care what happens, she wouldn't mind death. Her aim is to simply destroy the man. Only God knows what the Akobani esuodalu arrrs:e-hoe eewu did to her. Now the wife is one that gets the raw deal. God be merciful.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Onyenna(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
Jeeeezz!!!! What an Evil woman! May their souls Rip...
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Akeud(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
mrkels: Strange...but it all makes sense to me . I think the lover have. Aborted like 3 children for the father of the kids and when she found out that the man had children, she took her revenge.Shekina!!!
You may be right!
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Daresh(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Meeeen my mother in law gave me this gist when she got back from the village. The place is really close to her village. Apparently the mistress got pregnant and the man refused to marry her cos he had four children and didn't need more. So the mistress decided to kill the others so he would have only the one she was carrying. Clearly crazy and this happened Tuesday or Wednesday last week. sad sad
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by Sweetapple007(f): 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2013
Look at what unfaitfulness has cause, how could he date such a devilish fellow, i think this is a conspiracy btw the man ad the socalled mistress.
Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by greatgod2012(f): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
To d murderer...............Wickedness!

To d father of d kids.......lesson learnt, in a very terrible way!

To d mother of d kids..........pity, sympathy, regret,back to square zero, consolation.........

To d kids........rest in peace!

To all of us.........let us always be contempted with what we have. Avoid exta-marital affairs
......wife, be faithful to your hubby.......hubby, be faithful to your wife.
Let us all have d fear of God.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra by lat4real: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
megareal: When married men are adviced to steer clear of extra marital affairs: they laugh and claim it is a man's world forgetting the likely danger they may be putting their families into. My sympathy goes out to the innocents who have borne the result of their father's misdeeds. Stories of wicked mistresses abound but will they ever listen?

Abegi leave the story that touch, are you trying to say it's only men that do cheating? instead of you to condemn the dastardly act... anyway i wont be surprised if you are a woman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15-yr-old SSS Student Commits Suicide In Imo / Assailants Break Into Home Of A Businessman, Kill His 4 Kids In Uganda (Graphic) / Interpol Rescues Nigerians, Others From Sex Trafficking In Mali (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.