Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph (1355 Views)

A Peugeot 406 (2001) Prestige / Toyota Prado Landcruiser 2002model(nigerian Used)and A Peugeot 306 Up For Sale! / How Reliable Is A Peugeot 406 Or 307-Siena, Viperman Wey una? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by turion(m): 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2008
pls nairalanders any ideas where i can get a good reputable peugeot 406 mechanic in port harcourt i would be very grateful as my present mechanic is driving me crazy and has left me carless for a week and i work in faraway town outside port harcourt please i would be very grateful if i get reasonable recommendations
cry
Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by turion(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2008
waitin
Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by boladez(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hey Turion, pls don't spew so much hate!!!!!!

PAtience is a virtue, I know a good garage Mingi Motors just by Mother CAT junction Trans Amadi. They are very good with all the diagnostic equipment and all. They are peugeot distributors.

Check them out ,

Meanwhile, stop the hate!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by larryshow4(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2008
I hope the 406 is not Gear problem if it is i have as good advice just sell it out to peugeot company and buy another car but let me know the fault anyway.
Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by Midas02(m): 12:27am On Mar 07, 2008
Turion,

You barely waited 24Hrs after your first post and then you started spewing out hate!.
I fail to understand how anyone can be that impatient and self-conceited - one would imagine that you were paying for the service!!
The problem you mentioned was both geographic and model specific - didn't you think it would take time for the right person with the right knowledge to respond to your enquiries?? (Perhaps we should all live in P/H for your sake!!)
Oh boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,na wah Ooo!!
Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by turion(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2008
lipsrsealed my sorry guys i was just very upset because i did not have a car to got work and i work outside the town i live in.
mingi motors is a nice option i'll try that tommorow.
and the problem with the car is that it gushes out all the oil from the waste pipe, before this the oil was mixing with the water i changed the top and the gasket but no luck,please if anyone here has had such an issue with his 406 please provide me with some info on what the problem was.
And who said  this is my first post i've been here for a while so mind what u say
Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by VIPICO(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2008
Midas02:

Turion,

You barely waited 24Hrs after your first post and then you started spewing out hate!.
I fail to understand how anyone can be that impatient and self-conceited - one would imagine that you were paying for the service!!
The problem you mentioned was both geographic and model specific - didn't you think it would take time for the right person with the right knowledge to respond to your enquiries?? (Perhaps we should all live in P/H for your sake!!)
Oh boy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,na wah Ooo!!

Spot on, gbam!
Re: Please Help I Need A Peugeot 406 Mechanic In Ph by sultaan(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2008
You probably pissed off your mechanic with the way you talk in anger.
The problem with your car is not a simply fix.
I think you ran your car hot for a while(no oil/water),busted your head gasket, rings, or maybe even cracked a head.
Whoever fixed your gasket can go back and put new rings on all four cylinders(culprit will have oil on plugs.

My favourite option(cheapest) is to change engine with tokunbo engine.Anytme yoou fix one problem in engines with such issues, others pop-up(money pit). Good luck

By the way I maybe very wrong since I'm not a mechanic.

(1) (Reply)

Car Dvd Player For Sell / Very Clean Honda Baby Boy Nigerian Used 900k / 99 Camry(tiny Light) Naija Use: SOLD,SOLD,SOLD.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.