Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" (29231 Views)

Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban / Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2013
yuzedo: Oh daddy!! You has make me proud again!
Congrants on our new boat. I will drive it with you and Uncle Sayyu when you comes back home today to our house on No. 1 Alhaji Aliko Dangote Street, Banana Island, Ikoyi Lagos.
I feel so very happy, alhamdulilahi!
kiss
Hey you, why were you FAMZING olisa of Beatfm this morning on twitter! grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Emmy9ite(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2013
The power of money. Am on my way, most nairalnders will read about me soon.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Tunby(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2013
sanity12: what ar u sayin??does d bible forbids us not to be rich?my own God is a God of blessinng.....u beta stop dat ur poverty mentality.........
You for no answer am.You no see im username.He's Obviously confused.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2013
This could be the new trend since FG has banned the importation of PJs.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by JimmyBoy1: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2013
This Yatch na Otedola own naaa, it is always parked in front of Forte Oil headquarters.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2013
Brand_new: Point of correction @OP Yatches are WORTH MILLIONS OF $$$$$ NOT ####.
Do not speak of things you know nothing about. Yatchs have sizes.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by chux76(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!

POVERTY MENTALITY...Remember how God blessed every of his chosen ones in the bible....
Pray that God loses and sets you free from the shackles of POVERTY and its antecedents that's building mansions in your mind.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2013
See as the guy dey sip Moet and chew nkwobi cheesy

Nigerians dey suffer and smile cry

Chooi! embarassed
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Fiawest(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2013
Congrants on our new boat. I will drive it with you and Uncle Sayyu when you comes back home today to our house on No. 1 Alhaji Aliko Dangote Street, Banana Island, Ikoyi Lagos.
kiss
I am sure Dangote send u to a very terrible school....."..
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by OmerianConsult: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2013
kiss
Psyching urself! Has anyone in ur family ever bought a bicycle before?
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by NOVEE: 10:51am On Jan 21, 2013
More power to your elbow Mr Dan, u have really contributed alot enjoy your moni
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by fkaz(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2013
this man don cause wahala again,

watch now my pastor go buy two,

He they always drag with dangote,

Wen it comes 2 dis kind level
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Check out d pix.Big boi for good!I was there τ̲̅ȍ take delivery of my goods and feeling cool,till we saw a custom built yatch being lowered for Dangote.We had τ̲̅ȍ hold on cos everyone went τ̲̅ȍ catch a glimpse of Į̸̸̨ƭ.Money good o!

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by yuzedo: 10:53am On Jan 21, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Hey you, why were you FAMZING olisa of Beatfm this morning on twitter! grin grin grin
grin grin grin
I don't like him personally sef, i know think he's a jerk in real life... But as Arthur Conan Doyle said and i quote, “Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.” Olisa is a genius OAP so i must give him the props he deserves/has earned.. Ability to separate the personality from his good works i guess? wink

Fiawest: I am sure Dangote send u to a very terrible school....."..
GBAGAUN! angry angry angry undecided
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Olaone1: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2013
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Bo$$ of bosses. Supreme commander of prosperity. Seriki cement, Seriki sugar. . . I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 21, 2013
Omerian Consult: Parkd behind Otedola? I hope this won't cause another round of roforofo fight.
you get the idea wella!
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2013
Fiawest: I am sure Dangote send u to a very terrible school....."..
Lwkmdh and even you as well,talk about pot calling kettle black.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by chreldb(m): 11:01am On Jan 21, 2013
LesbianBoy: What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul!

But I thought the church also preaches prosperity so what is your problem? @ topic I'm a little bit dissapointed because I know Dangote could do better than that. A multi million naira yatch is belongs to the class of small time wealthy people like P Diddy and JayZ. But a billionaire in dollars like Dangote should own a multi million dollar yatch like Abrahamovich the owner of chelsea FC whose yatch is worth close to a billion dollars I think likewise some other big shots. Google it if you doubt.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by bigfreak: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2013
This is a small yatch now,Na wa ohh is it this tiny thing that is causing all this noise.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by 8686(m): 11:07am On Jan 21, 2013
Ola one: Dangote is not the richest black man.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2012/03/07/the-black-billionaires-2012/

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/ehed45ekmk/sheikh-mohammed-al-amoudi-chairman-midroc-ethiopia-investment-group/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Hussein_Al_Amoudi

^^^he gave 8 million dollars to his country's national team recently.

Plzzzz... What if he's not the richest, the fact is he ranks amongst the richest and thats what we need to know.
Lets just celebrate the man for what he's done. For now You n I can sha never dey there.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by theripper: 11:07am On Jan 21, 2013

After solomon don straff like 1000 babes finish abi? Chairman, na sin to die poor for my own bible o. Afterall, general overseers now don dey get private jet like water. Wetin pass dat kind enjoyment? Work hard and pray hard and ball hard wen d pepper rest. Life too short.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by bigboss80s(m): 11:09am On Jan 21, 2013
Brand_new: Point of correction @OP Yatches are WORTH MILLIONS OF $$$$$ NOT ####.
You took the words right out of my mouth...
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by fdigital(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2013
In ice-Prince voice ::
Dangote...... thats my guy.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by neksummi(m): 11:12am On Jan 21, 2013
Good for him. But let us begin our own journey to riches o otherwise we'll just be discussing the Dangotes till eternity. Look at what we've teamed up here on nairalnad to do:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

Wish you the best. Looking forward to working with you.
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by ritux: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2013
Next will be private jet pastors.

Reasons being that they want to preach the gospel to the people living on the Island

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by ypzilanti: 11:17am On Jan 21, 2013
Its hard to fault a guy making money from productive ventures that are benefiting his employees. Wealth should create wealth. Money stolen and hidden in silos and foreign accounts does not benefit this economy. Kudos...it is well earned.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Naija pastors, where una dey. Na yatch level dey on ground nw. Una go increase tithe to 2/10th dis tym 2 meet up.sad
Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by ypzilanti: 11:23am On Jan 21, 2013
Its funny how many stereotypes are disproved by some prominent figures:

White people cannot rap: one of worlds best rappers is white.

Black people dont play golf: One of the worlds best golfers is a black.

(In Nigeria) Hausa's are not good businessmen: Biggest businessman in Nigeria is a Hausa man.

Reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons when Homer Simpson met Maya Angelo. He almost choked on his saliva: 'Maya Angelou is black?' he shouted in shock.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by getukudo(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2013
He dey drink juice oh dey chop suya! Chei!aboki na aboki..hehe! Oga enjoy ur moni! Mek bad belle pple dey dere dey run their mouth mek dem no wake up follow hustle...

*Ideas Rule The World*

1 Like

Re: Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" by bigpastor(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: How is this related to the issue at hand. Your post portrays you as a lazy being and a looser.
I think that what heis saying is : Dangote no doubt is an astute and successful enterpreneur globally(I hold him as a mentor &read anything that pertain to him), BUT after ALL that what next.... ., where will Dongote be in the next sixty if Christ tarries. Where will I also be should be my sleeping and waking thought.
I agree we must eat of the fruit of our labour BUT after that what next .
Remember King Solomon and the Rich Fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Lola OJ's Outfit To #myFalzExperience / Sola Ogudu: I Love Davido, He's A Sweet Boy / Home Alone Star: Macaulay Culkin Not Looking So Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.