Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht (4757 Views)

Keyshia Cole Shows Off Her Hot Body In Bright Pink Bikini With Son ( Photo ) / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) / Dangote Buys Luxury Yacht "Mariya" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by lalasticlala(m): 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Chika shares hot, sexy bikini pics aboard her rented yacht.

Chike Ike's friend and manager wrote on instagram that the yacht the actress rented cost a whooping $24,000, about (N4m) for just 2 nights!

Pics from: http://lindaikeji..com/2014/10/pics-chike-ike-dazzles-in-pink-bikini.html?m=1

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by freshness2020: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
Indecency at its peak!
..not the best way to advertise for suitors!
The way ♈όϋ got 'em is the way they will take there leave! Be wise young woman!

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by benega: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Our actresses have turned nollywood to punnywood. Daris God oOooOooh

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by valmunich(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
Okay.. Seen sad
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by bustyhelen(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
d bikini obviously looks good on her

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by ahnie: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Bon vovage.
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by ahnie: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
benega:
Ashy
And you are?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by bustyhelen(f): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
ahnie:
And you are?
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by englishmart(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
All I see is a lady with 2 left legs.

As na she be the first person in the world to rent a yatch for 2 days for $24,000. Why she go allow us hear word na? embarassed

Yesterday was a bikini pictures of chika in red. This morning, she was in black bikini wears.
Afternoon, it was purple, and now it is pink.

Is this the best way to get the world into noticing you?

Ok. You've been noticed. And your $24,000 expires today. No more Dubai based bikinis, no more disturbance.

Pls. Don't quote me with disparaging remarks. So that both of us won't get banned.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by stevecantrell: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
she looks kinda lonely..
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by diksucker(f): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2014
babe have fun nothing do u

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Jaymima(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
All I see is a lady with 2 left legs.

As na she be the first person in the world to rent a yatch for 2 days for $24,000. Why she go allow us hear word na? embarassed

Yesterday was a bikini pictures of chika in red. This morning, she was in black bikini wears.
Afternoon, it was purple, and now it is pink.

Is this the best way to get the world into noticing you?

Ok. You've been noticed. And your $24,000 expires today. No more Dubai based bikinis, no more disturbance.

Pls. Don't quote me with disparaging remarks. So that both of us won't get banned.
Thanks.
Some are busy making money and spending it on themselves.
Some others are busy doing nothing other than HATE the successful ones.
Oga, you've been quoted and guess what, nothing dey happen...

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2014
She has a nice body. Like the colour of the bikini.
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by kenny1795(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2014
freshness2020:
Indecency at its peak!
..not the best way to advertise for suitors!
The way ♈όϋ got 'em is the way they will take there leave! Be wise young woman!
what's with africans and obsession with marriage.... is marriage a must for every being? least u forgot she has been married before..... she might not be after a husband. eish
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by englishmart(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jaymima:

I'm a gentlemen. I don't make troubles.
go away with your tantrums. I ain't interested

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by englishmart(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
kenny1795:
what's with africans and obsession with marriage.... is marriage a must for every being? least u forgot she has been married before..... she might not be after a husband. eish
why was she divorced ?
I get am before, na property?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by kenny1795(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
why was she divorced ?
I get am before, na property?
nobody knows the real reason apart from her... forget what d internet says..... bdw it's her life and she's a celebrity....doing what celebrities do best to stay relevant...... if na beyonce now.... we go d clap for am with comments like "wow great bikini body"
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by englishmart(m): 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
kenny1795:
nobody knows the real reason apart from her... forget what d internet says..... bdw it's her life and she's a celebrity....doing what celebrities do best to stay relevant...... if na beyonce now.... we go d clap for am with comments like "wow great bikini body"
yeah. That's why she's called Beyonce. Abi you wan compare two of them before?
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by kenny1795(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
yeah. That's why she's called Beyonce. Abi you wan compare two of them before?
last time i checked they are both humans wit different jobs.... she's a better actor than beyonce and Beyonce is better at singing..... learn to appreciate ur own
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by englishmart(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
kenny1795:
last time i checked they are both humans wit different jobs.... she's a better actor than beyonce and Beyonce is better at singing..... learn to appreciate ur own
now, let's talk about fame, popularity, beauty, exposure, and wealth.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jaymima:

And you are sure she MADE the money she is spending?

I'd definitely like to know how she makes her money or tell me the man footing the bill.

undecided
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
She looks good.
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Booty4me: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
O boy d billionaire sponsoring this girl is sucked in deep...the charm was well cooked. tongue
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by 2romantic: 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
lovely sexi bby
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by maxism2: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
WOW
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by maxism2: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
kenny1795:
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by marieolae(f): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2014
adaobi123:
She has a nice body. Like the colour of the bikini.
hello. I know this is off topic but I Couldn't think of another way to approach you. Please please please I will appreciate it if you could update your diary. Its been nearly a year sad. A lot of people would b willing to read it. Btw where in london do u stay? I used to stay at camberwell near wolworth.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2014
marieolae:
hello. I know this is off topic but I Couldn't think of another way to approach you. Please please please I will appreciate it if you could update your diary. Its been nearly a year sad. A lot of people would b willing to read it. Btw where in london do u stay? I used to stay at camberwell near wolworth.

Aww. Later on in the day. Just for you. grin
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by marieolae(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2014
adaobi123:

Aww. Later on in the day. Just for you. grin
thanks aloot
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Enjoyment.
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2020
Lies..

If $24,000 is the equivalent of N4m, then dollar conversion rate has fallen to N166 to $1.

Buhary is working.

That is just an open body boat. It's not a yatch. Nonsense and $24,000.
Re: Chika Ike In Sexy Pink Bikini Aboard Her $24k Rented Luxury Yacht by delzbaba(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2020
this girl like enjoyment too much,she and that rukky sanda ,where dat one dey seff

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Exclusive Wedding Reception Photos From Maleke + Cynthia / Kim Kardashian Goes N#ked For Paper Magazine. See N*de Photos / I Am Not A Virgin - Singer, Waje Confesses [photo] *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.