Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos (20639 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 12:14am On Jan 21, 2013
Gang-r*ped by 5 men you say? I hear ya sir, akukuo oreke.

Wetin the Chidi dey sell wey make am carry 25k for pocket dey go meet person?

So those homo men couldn't have just had 5ex with each other? Abeg make we hear word, mscheew.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 21, 2013
iamswizz: End time

How is this different from heterosexual ra/pe?

The same nasty sadistic urges that push heterosexuals to commit rap/e pushes homosexuals.

Unless na your life dey end sha.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by KingOmarion(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Just confused abt the whole ish,molested by 4men yet to report to the police station....something must be wrong somewhere....omg!!!I hate Gay
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by seedord247(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2013
freecocoa: Gang-r*ped by 5 men you say? I hear ya sir, akukuo oreke.

Wetin the Chidi dey sell wey make am carry 25k for pocket dey go meet person?

So those homo men couldn't have just had 5ex with each other? Abeg make we hear word, mscheew.

I miss you aunty freecocoa wink
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by obiomaobinna(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2013
Did it sweet pls tell me
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:26am On Jan 21, 2013
obiomaobinna: Did it sweet pls tell me

Why don't u go try it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by UNLEASHED(m): 12:38am On Jan 21, 2013
Is that chapter 1?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by seedord247(m): 12:49am On Jan 21, 2013

English please. grin
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by homebase(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Chidi Just have...

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by member5: 1:20am On Jan 21, 2013
Fake link

K Leg Story
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 21, 2013
crestime: “ Life has been unfair to me”. This was the statement that greeted this reporter as he approached 19-year-old Chidi Okolie, who is currently going through psychological trauma following an act of gang-rape on him, Monday, in Badagry area of Lagos.

Chidi, as gathered, left his home town in Izzih local government area of Ebonyi state for Lagos, two years ago, in search of greener pasture, following the demise of his parents. The death of his parents, reportedly forced him to drop out of school.

But determined to irk a living, he decided to come to Lagos, where he started hawking along the Mile two- Badagry expressway.

Along the line, he came across a middle-aged man who promised to offer him employment, an offer Chidi saw as a way out of struggle.

But he got the shock of his life , on his supposed first day at work, as he was allegedly gang-raped and robbed by his supposed ‘messiah’.
MD Abubakar, Police IG

Hear him, “ I saw Okafor Emmanuel as my messiah when he promised to secure a job for me. I had barely finished selling on Monday when he called me on phone to come down to Abule-Ado. I bought a sachet of pure water, washed by face and straightened my clothes. I packed the remaining wares into a bag and kept it, hoping to finish them the next day.

When I got to the designated place, I met Okafor with four other young men. He told me to accompany them to distribute cigarets to his customers in Badagry, informing that, that was my first assignment. We did that until 11pm and because it was late, he asked me to pass the night with him.

Gang -raped at midnight
But at midnight, someone tapped me on the thigh and when I opened my eyes, it was Okafor. Lo and behold, he was in his nude! He bent over and said he would want to have carnal knowledge of me. I was shocked and concluded he could be drunk.

I lied to him that I wanted to urinate and left the room . But on getting to the sitting room, I met the other four men stack naked as well. At that point , I concluded the job offer was a mere trick to harm me.

At that point, I decided to run outside . But as I attempted to, they overpowered me and tore my shirts into shreds before pinning me to the ground with each having his way in turns.

As if that was not enough, they pushed me out of the apartment that midnight, boasting that there was nothing I could do. When I checked my pocket, I discovered they had collected the N25,000 I made from my sales.

But I could not go back to my uncle’s place that night so as not to be mistaken for a thief. All I did was to collect a shirt I saw on the line and wore. I remained there until 6am before leaving.

Since the incident, he has been begging for forgiveness, attributing it to the handiwork of the devil,without bothering to find out if I was hurt.

As I speak, I am still hurting all over but I can not go to the hospital because I do not have money to buy drugs. I really do not know how to get money to start business all over again. As it is now, he has rendered me handicapped. You see why I said life has been unfair to me? He asked.

So far, Chidi did not report the incident to the Police as he claimed he was afraid he might not get justice at the end. He also feared that Okafor and his friends might carry out a severe deal against him, if he did.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/i-was-promised-a-job-only-to-be-robbed-gang-raped-laments-teenage-hawker/
www.Naijavlog.com

The link to the story is not working,
I didn't someone can make 25,000 from street hawking
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Ndipe(m): 1:47am On Jan 21, 2013
I dont know if this story is true or not, but for those questioning the reliable news that vanguard newspapers cover, I have my own experience.

back in Nigeria, I think in the 70's or 80's, I read a story of a childless couple who were at odds over the division of their property. the root of their disagreement stemmed from the discovery that a man had stepped out and claimed that the childless man was his father and the husband of this woman admitted that he recalled having an affair with the mother of this boy. as such, he was willing to claim the boy as his own son and have him inherit his property despite protests from his wife that their earlier agreement would be to divide their properties amongst their relatives upon their dead since they were childless. Readers were asked to weigh in by offering their opinion. I disregarded the story after a while.

More than 20 years later, while browsing at the vanguard newspaper at stanford university library, I came across the same story again in its original form in the newspaper. I wanted to write to the editors to tell them not to hoodwink us with this same story again, but I did not have the original copy of the same story that they covered way back when I lived in Nigeria.

so, a word of caution, dont believe every story that you read in the papers.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On Jan 21, 2013
...And the same people who raped him will be the ones stripping and parading gays. Una do well.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Dopefiend(m): 2:35am On Jan 21, 2013
Should I say this is SUPER STORY or THIS LIFE

Anyways it looks like something from WAP.

25000 from street hawking undecided
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by leonshom(m): 4:48am On Jan 21, 2013
Open d link 1st,to know if its real or fake !
Virgin Finder: The story is most likely true.

Vanguard is a reputable daily. Unless link posted by the OP is fake.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 21, 2013
[quote author=Ndipe][/quote]
70s..Chai bros respect oo.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by peruso: 5:09am On Jan 21, 2013
All I can say is that our humanity has been compromised.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2013
seedord247:

I miss you aunty freecocoa wink
I miss you too.cheesy

Happy new year.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by tomsongz(m): 6:06am On Jan 21, 2013
Womanliness! tongue
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by SORTER: 6:07am On Jan 21, 2013
.....Stick to Pidgin ok?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Napolitano(m): 6:24am On Jan 21, 2013
Read this news like a week ago
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 6:27am On Jan 21, 2013
seedord247: And some ediots said they should legalized gay. cheesy wink
See grammer!cheesycheesy U go school ni?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by seedord247(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2013
Decryptor: See grammer!cheesycheesy U go school ni?

Ask your school for refund. wink
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by tuhits(m): 6:29am On Jan 21, 2013
E be like say ajebutter 4 dis nairaland are not reasonable.
Dem dey, dey talk pure water nd d strenght d boy hav to see d cloth.
@topic, sorry boy
Here in lagos, u shine ur eye
Stop believing dis type of help in lag
Try to dey take skonk
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 6:39am On Jan 21, 2013
Izzi man answering okolie? Okolie is Anambra!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by azimibraun: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Believe dis and u wll believe any danm thing.. Mighty fake story.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Kaxmytex(m): 6:52am On Jan 21, 2013
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by israel007: 6:55am On Jan 21, 2013
You fit waka even if na one man do you not to mention 5. Yet you didn't shout and from the story seem like there r other occupants in the house. You no call for help. You get stamina waka carry cloth from rope even come sabi time.

Smh. All in the attempt to stop same sex involvement. Na wa for nigerians with pattern of thought
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2013
seedord247: And some ediots said they should legalized gay. cheesy wink

And the straight people don't rap.e abi?

I don't believe the story anyway. Anything to hate on gays
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by aryzgreat: 7:03am On Jan 21, 2013
d story happened in the writer's imagination. very fake news!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Inflicts Injuries On His Children In Jos (Graphic Photo) / Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.