Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos (20638 Views)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by JamesLucia: 7:06am On Jan 21, 2013
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A THREAD PLS THANKS
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 21, 2013
tu_hits: E be like say ajebutter 4 dis nairaland are not reasonable.
Dem dey, dey talk pure water nd d strenght d boy hav to see d cloth.
@topic, sorry boy
Here in lagos, u shine ur eye
Stop believing dis type of help in lag
Try to dey take skonk

Man, I can't deal...
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by puppy2k(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2013
bigfat01: [size=30pt]N25,000 from where PURE WATER .................... VANGUARD UNA TRY WELL WELL ..NO MORE NEWS ABOUT COSSY AND TONTO DIKEH ?[/size]
I GUESS THEY MEANT 2,500 ...PARDON THEM . BUT THE STORY GET AS HE BE !!!!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by braveheart2012(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2013
Something fishy about this story. This guy is 19, a street-savvy Lagos adult! Which sharp Lagos man will follow a stranger to his home at night except a runs girl? In this day of rituals? That man is not telling the complete truth. The most likely scenario is that he followed the man to do gay runs and the man set a trap for him with his friends. I pray he finds help, especially psychologically.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Sweetapple007(f): 7:56am On Jan 21, 2013
Men molesting their fellow men, this is really end timeoooo!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Hassy4zuby: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2013
My advise for u is to find a near by hospital and go for check up i knw dey will help u if u narrate ur story to dem and go to any church for help which dey will definitely help u and always remember to pray may God av mercy on d men dat hurt u cos dey av done notin by place a curse on themselve
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Klinee: 7:58am On Jan 21, 2013
I dont knw y ppl like fakin storys.he mention d name of IG and later tell us dat d matter has nt been reported to police.pls reported wat is true for us pls.even news paper fake story too,the other day they report dat 2 ppl commited succide in our village cos of dis recent flood menace,they even give dia name which reflect our sides name.but nobody commit succide in our village.90% of storys on d net is nt true. Dis 1 is fake. I hate gay homosexual and anytin dat relate to it
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Prudenceduru(f): 7:59am On Jan 21, 2013
[quote
author=bigfat01][size=30pt]N25,000 from where PURE WATER
.................... VANGUARD UNA TRY WELL WELL ..NO MORE NEWS ABOUT
COSSY AND TONTO DIKEH ?[/size][/quote]
he neva sed he was hawkin pure water....
like he sed.... he kept d wares in a bag n bought pure water 2 wash his face....
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2013
nonsense......i hate stories on molestation.....chidi should report to the police jorh!!!!!!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2013
If it happened in the north, we'd hear boko haram dis and dat. Some things are worse than boko haram.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 8:05am On Jan 21, 2013
freecocoa: Gang-r*ped by 5 men you say? I hear ya sir, akukuo oreke.

Wetin the Chidi dey sell wey make am carry 25k for pocket dey go meet person?

So those homo men couldn't have just had 5ex with each other? Abeg make we hear word, mscheew.
u suppose understand. To choke joystick beter pass tearing ur rectum to accomodate joystick.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by nzeval(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2013
Well my advice to chidi ,no more friends,make he focus on his sales ,make he check if sales is his talent .may be education should be best for him instead of sales .
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Jan 21, 2013
Person dey make 25,000 for sales, wetin he dey find again?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Jan 21, 2013
chinedumo: u suppose understand. To choke joystick beter pass tearing ur rectum to accomodate joystick.
Which one come be I suppose understand? You hear say I be g*y? Hian o.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by ea7(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2013
seedord247: And some ediots said they should legalized gay. cheesy wink
I know right, how stupid. Straight people also r*pe as well, let's ban them too. Let's ban all form of sex. M*ron.
P.s Learn proper syntax.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by smoothlips(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2013
F***king homos!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by obiomaobinna(m): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2013
SORTER: .....Stick to Pidgin ok?
hmmm!!!
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by vislabraye(m): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2013
Sodom and Gomorrah. Don't know if the story is true or not, but the first thing to do was to tell the police.
It could be possible, yet I doubt the story.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by nuges1(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2013
James Lucia: PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST A THREAD PLS THANKS
it's simple,you go to the home page,then you choose which kinda thread you want to paste,if it's entertainment,sport,politics e.t.c...you then click on it,when u go down a little you will see were dey say create new topic,you click on it and type what you have.Hope this helps.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by chinedumo(m): 9:28am On Jan 21, 2013
freecocoa: Which one come be I suppose understand? You hear say I be g*y? Hian o.
u no need to be gay to understand. That is why they need a victim. Dey no wan scatter their yansh
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by ypzilanti: 9:29am On Jan 21, 2013
What type of news is this, Biko. If a crime has been committed, and the reporter knows this, he should report to police, or he is an accessory to the crime. Besides, the names of victims in rape cases are usually protected and its unprofessional to publish the name. If it was a story of an Ikoyi big boy, they would hide the real name (its not like the journalist does not know the right thing to do). Anyway, the editors is a piece of poo for allowing this to be published. Junk journalism.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Paentera(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2013
Seems like this is the new way for ritualists to make money. Same happened in Imo a few weeks back and it does seem a pattern is emerging.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by tufine: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2013
Is this a joke or what ... 25k from one day hawking..)( okay na
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by beautifulOnyi: 10:40am On Jan 21, 2013
This thing is becoming very rampant. A friend's brother contracted HIV through a similar incident. The young boy entered a 'one chance' bus on his way back from school at night. They took him to a garage and gang-raped him after robbing him.

He was so ashamed that he failed to report the incident until it was too late. If he had, at least he would have been given anti-retrovirals within 72hrs of the incident. The story still makes my blood curl. Let's all be careful and prayerful
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
[b]This story is fake and Nigerians should be careful of the filth that these dimwits called Journalist report as "stories" .

Firstly , on clicking the link http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/i-was-promised-a-job-only-to-be-robbed-gang-Molested-laments-teenage-hawker/ i was redirected to a vanguard page that said "404 page not found"

secondly , A blogger Mr Adefaye here http://www.alashock.com/2013/01/photo-of-boy-robbed-gang-raped-in-lagos.html exposed this story as a fake , Vanguard used the image of a certain Temitope Oguneye in place of the fictitious Chidi Okolie , Only to be exposed by the blogger in the link above.

Thirdly , 25,000 from hawking pure water ? SERIOUSLY! Is there a drought in Nigeria or something ?. ROFLMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here is the Image of the fictitious Mr Chidi Okolie or should i say the late Temitope Oguneye , who was killed in the UK
[img]http://3.bp..com/-iG_9yyRXL2E/UPvtqOhCO9I/AAAAAAAA8Vw/sw9rbzDrG8Q/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
and here is the shameful admission of "mistake" by Mr Abayomi of Vanguard .

[img]http://3.bp..com/-XJKG7hQJLk8/UPvu3yDwfgI/AAAAAAAA8WE/mtqJukfJ76Q/s640/2.jpg[/img]

You can read more on it here http://www.alashock.com/2013/01/photo-of-boy-robbed-gang-raped-in-lagos.html.

So basically Vanguard INTENTIONALLY published a false story on THEIR WEBSITE and when the story had gathered momentum they took it down , Actually they wanted to leave it up on THEIR WEBSITE but eventually took it down after they where exposed by this blogger http://3.bp..com/-XJKG7hQJLk8/UPvu3yDwfgI/AAAAAAAA8WE/mtqJukfJ76Q/s640/2.jpg . Well that says a lot about the credibility of some of this so called media houses we have in Nigeria.
Nice try Vanguard . I guess this is another failed attempt to damage the name of the Igbos right ? Well go back to the drawing board and try harder .
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
p:s: Chippy's back ! cool
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Thank goodness Chippy's back. . . . . NL can really do with more people of reputable intellect. Too many brain dead amala gulpers in here!!!

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013

Vanguard we still dey wait for the "APOLOGY ON THE SAID STORY"

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Anything to ridicule gay people. publishing a false story on a national daily without verification undecided
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2013
masonkz: Anything to ridicule gay people. publishing a false story on a national daily without verification undecided

Don't gay people deserve to be ridiculed?
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by sanity12(m): 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wetin we no go hear 4rm dis igbo pple......
Re: 19-year-old Boy Molested & Robbed In Lagos by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
sanity12: Wetin we no go hear 4rm dis igbo pple......

sorry to burst your amala bubble but the story has been proven to be fake. Sorry my dia , take heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / Father Inflicts Injuries On His Children In Jos (Graphic Photo) / Gunshots As Police & Peace Corps Clash During 20th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.