Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,142 members, 7,852,891 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440779 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2013
"You blame me for WEEPING, but how
can I help it when YOU WILL NOT WEEP
FOR YOURSELVES though your
immortal souls are on the verge of
DESTRUCTION?" -George Whitefield
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2013
John MacArthur "Salvation isn’t about
praying a special prayer, walking an
aisle, or any other ritual. It’s about
bowing to the Lord in repentance
and faith, submitting to His Word, and
worshiping Him in spirit and truth. Anything short of that is empty
religion."

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2013
“For those infected with the
religion of Jesus there is no
cure.” - Soviet soldiers who
sought to turn Christians from
their faith.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
E be like sey this thread don turn religious. Abi wetin be all this things now? Na admission turn all this tinz? Wel, i blame Unilorin.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013
question: how can one man(Jesus )
suffer for a few minutes on a cross and
save the entire universe from an
eternity in hell. answer: because that man(Jesus) is
worth more than the entire universe
put together. you take man and
angels,devils and demons, planets and
galaxies, mountains and valleys and
put them in a scale , you put Jesus on the other side of the scale and he
outweighs them all - Paul washer
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: “For those infected with the
religion of Jesus there is no
cure.” - Soviet soldiers who
sought to turn Christians from
their faith.
guy,respect yourself na,here resemble religion thread? Don't make your religion a nuisance here abeg .
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2013
@Ayawori don talk am say: Were (m.a.d) pipu plenty 4 dis thread,I no believe until @realtem start displaying his own ma.dnez
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Anuoluwap: E be like sey this thread don turn religious. Abi wetin be all this things now? Na admission turn all this tinz? Wel, i blame Unilorin.
what if you gained admission into unilorin, what if on your way to pay the acceptance fee and do all other things, you had an accident and died, where will you spend eternity. This salvation of a thing is more important than anything you've ever done in your life. I would really appreciate it if you could get the meaning of those words. Sorry if i offended you or any other person here, it's all for our benefit. What is the essence of gaining admission into unilorin and our souls are still under damnation

5 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2013
No abuse d guy,it seems d guy miss way let's ask him @ realtem U̶̲̥̅̊ miss way?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by crowther15(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2013
So, this thread don make front page, nawa oo.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: what if you gained admission into unilorin, what if on your way to pay the acceptance fee and do all other things, you had an accident and died, where will you spend eternity. This salvation of a thing is more important than anything you've ever done in your life. I would really appreciate it if you could get the meaning of those words. Sorry if i offended you or any other person here, it's all for our benefit. What is the essence of gaining admission into unilorin and our souls are still under damnation
and in your mind,you believe that spamming the thread with irrelevant posts will be appropriate abi,you couldnt write one post and leave a link to your thread so people interested can follow and hear more of your message?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2013
koonbey: guy,respect yourself na,here resemble religion thread? Don't make your religion a nuisance here abeg .
it's like when the president of a country(i think france or so) told C.H.Spurgeon not to send any more preacher into his country, spurgeon replied him with this: who are you to question God's authority we'll storm you country with preachers. if it was erimako with his sugarmummy story, you will all laugh and encourage him to keep it up but here is something more precious and all you can do is oppose it

4 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: what if you gained admission into unilorin, what if on your way to pay the acceptance fee and do all other things, you had an accident and died, where will you spend eternity. This salvation of a thing is more important than anything you've ever done in your life. I would really appreciate it if you could get the meaning of those words. Sorry if i offended you or any other person here, it's all for our benefit. What is the essence of gaining admission into unilorin and our souls are still under damnation
Lol. For your info. I'm not an aspirant. So, you should goto nairaland.com/religion to spread your topic. The Lord has been my strenght and will always be. Just move to religion section na
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by aykay45(m): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2013
the controversial link is off the website... make all of una rest
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
Realtm.. I agree with you: there is no right or wrong time to share the gospel. I actually found your posts interesting especially the one starring the Professor and liked it..

But still yet, you should be flexible, coz i know christianity not to be associated forceful attempts at reaching out to people. Chiping once in a while like my bro hayurdale does everyday is better as we tend to appreciate his daily dose of worships.

Thanks for the post but this is an academic forum comprising Christians, Muslims and maybe traditionalists and thanks also in anticipation as by so doing you'll prevent unecessary insults from aggrieved individuals and still reach out to people.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: it's like when the president of a country(i think france or so) told C.H.Spurgeon not to send any more preacher into his country, spurgeon replied him with this: who are you to question God's authority we'll storm you country with preachers. if it was erimako with his sugarmummy story, you will all laugh and encourage him to keep it up but here is something more precious and all you can do is oppose it
don't assume;I actually reported that Post to the Mod ,because I felt it was grossly inappropriate,same as yours;for the same reason preaching in an Exam Hall would be,you get?

btw About Spurgeon,why was it France he chose to storm with Preachers? why not Iran,or Afghanistan??
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2013
Gud morning y'all. Has anyone checked the jamb website dis morning cos I was jus told d admission status has been updated....just saying, it won't hurt to check
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2013
Temitayo Salau I can see you are not used to nairaland. I'm not against your posts but as for now respect the thread and don't derail from the main topic of this thread. You are welcome here during midnight for vigil. thanks
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Angelmay: Gud morning y'all. Has anyone checked the jamb website dis morning cos I was jus told d admission status has been updated....just saying, it won't hurt to check
since ystrdy d websyt don dey do madness
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lordseyad(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Angelmay: Gud morning y'all. Has anyone checked the jamb website dis morning cos I was jus told d admission status has been updated....just saying, it won't hurt to check
HAVE YOU CHECKED YOURS? V
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Boys Are Not Smilling. . . .#Unilorin.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2013
Lord seyad: HAVE YOU CHECKED YOURS? V
I would have bt am nt an aspirant that's why am asking dos dt are to check...cheers
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2013
classicdzeko: Unilorin will not want to take aiwating result now the keep us await. For await for the list do unto them as u wants them to do unto you. We shall all make it to Better by far.(amen)
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Herbarium: Good morning to all better by far aspirant.By GOD's grace this is our year of admission.Happy anticipation as we await d list.
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2013
Hayurdayle: Good morning pals.
Another waiting day as begun.
I Pray in the end we shall have full cause to glorify His name.
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sunmax01(m): 10:37am On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: it's like when the president of a country(i think france or so) told C.H.Spurgeon not to send any more preacher into his country, spurgeon replied him with this: who are you to question God's authority we'll storm you country with preachers. if it was erimako with his sugarmummy story, you will all laugh and encourage him to keep it up but here is something more precious and all you can do is oppose it
Hmmm true talk. May God bless you brother
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2013
aykay45: the controversial link is off the website... make all of una rest
Sorry,buh where've U̶̲̥̅̊ been?
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2013
realtem........i said i will not comment on this tread untill admission is out......plz,u can make ur comments but wen u are quoting me dont mention my name........am serious.....am not going against the gospel,but plz plz and plz......u can crucify me,but dont mention my name............say if its the sugar mummy story.....without my name,i will apreciate it more if u edit dat post and remove my name....tnx.......am out.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Herbarium: 10:57am On Sep 11, 2013
karferguso:
Sorry,buh where've U̶̲̥̅̊ been?
D guy dey Hibernation mode>>waiting 4 d list.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2013
Acecube: Realtm.. I agree with you: there is no right or wrong time to share the gospel. I actually found your posts interesting especially the one starring the Professor and liked it..

But still yet, you should be flexible, coz i know christianity not to be associated forceful attempts at reaching out to people. Chiping once in a while like my bro hayurdale does everyday is better as we tend to appreciate his daily dose of worships.

Thanks for the post but this is an academic forum comprising Christians, Muslims and maybe traditionalists and thanks also in anticipation as by so doing you'll prevent unecessary insults from aggrieved individuals and still reach out to people.
thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by realtem(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2013
erimakosamuel: realtem........i said i will not comment on this tread untill admission is out......plz,u can make ur comments but wen u are quoting me dont mention my name........am serious.....am not going against the gospel,but plz plz and plz......u can crucify me,but dont mention my name............say if its the sugar mummy story.....without my name,i will apreciate it more if u edit dat post and remove my name....tnx.......am out.
i'm sorry, i was just trying to explain something

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.