Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,192 members, 7,853,060 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission - Education (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission (440782 Views)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Bussyy1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: i say i'm sorry to every offended person out there but let these posts be of great advantage to you, i'm not posting to make this thread look interesting or get all eyes on me or create controversies. I will try not to post religious stuffs again but who knows what God can do?
he z d Joehovah OVER DO . Without him, no admission.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by psychologist(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
tbabstobadt:

bro..gimme link
www.nscdc.com grin hope dat helps ....datsall....#cheers
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by karferguso(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
Unilorin dey make front page...to release admission list na wahala ΒΆ taya 4 'em
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Na wa o. Wisdom is when u make wrong predictions several times n keep ur typing fingers to yourself afterwards. To who brain is given, sense is expected. Dear aspirants don't be weary. Just calm down. E go better. I rep Csc. Il town loading
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Unilorin rush hour. I snapped dis myself beginning of last session. Part of the stress u should save ur energy for.

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Drdebbytinu(f): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
realtem: "You blame me for WEEPING, but how
can I help it when YOU WILL NOT WEEP
FOR YOURSELVES though your
immortal souls are on the verge of
DESTRUCTION?" -George Whitefield
bro realtem,God bless u 4dz wonderful message,i pray dat dz message wil nt be against us at the judgement day,and i also pray that d Holy Spirit will make them all understand u and nt weep at last. Dnt mind any insult 4rm anybdy,dnt argue again with anybody,u've played ur own part,allow the Holy Spirit 2do His own part. God bless u brother.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by OmoUSH(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
ayawori: Na wa o. Wisdom is when u make wrong predictions several times n keep ur typing fingers to yourself afterwards. To who brain is given, sense is expected. Dear aspirants don't be weary. Just calm down. E go better. I rep Csc. Il town loading
Wisdom is when u keep trying even if u re not perfect. If u are right severally and now undeliberately make one wrong prediction, it is now foolishness for u to back off.

Getting pissed off... Can u stil trust me?

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by ayawori(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
OmoUSH:
Wisdom is when u keep trying even if u re not perfect. If u are right severally and now undeliberately make one wrong prediction, it is now foolishness for u to back off.

Getting pissed off... Can u stil trust me?
I don't have any problem with u since I ain't an aspirant. I'm concerned abt d people whose hopes u keep raising with different dates, atleast spare them d headache of looking forward to a particular day from ur reliable source
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Haben1: ........ Hmmm, there's NOTHING he can't DO ......... He DO ALL THINGZ, if you believe HE WILL GIVE YOUr Admission THIS YEAR, just type AMEN, and if you don't Believe, IGNORE IT.
AMEN
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by seydam21(m): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
start looking unilorin pages from A-Z [0-158] walahi your MB go dry with it.....na season firm oo as admission list still remain season firm to.....LMAO! But Oluwa is fully involved it wll soon brought to the End ~Hit Like~ if u believe
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by PrinceAdepoju(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
hmmm...if twas an interesting story lyk akpors&co,dere wil b many lyks 4 it and no1 to oppose...amnt evn surprised cos we're in d endtym...@realtem,,may d good LORD bless&inspire you more,,dnt be offended wit ds cos deres more of persecution(opposing) to cum(jst stay strong!)...and to all opposers,,i dnt min any harm bt lets rememba dt its ds same GOD dt we all beseech to give us admission..truly,,its nt a religious thread bt it doesnt min u shud comment 'insults'..whether Christians or Muslims,i bliv we're al d same(since we serve d same GOD)...Lets try&respect dis GOD always(its the endtime tho)...as Unilorin Students,,i say United we Stand! it is well...

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Haben1: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: .....bro,God doesn't give his children conditions before blessing them,even before we ask in prayers,he already knew what we wanted to ask....bear in mind dt yr fasting doesnt move God,all dt matters is being right with him.so even if anyone say amen or ot,God will still work his wonder.....no offence o,jst decided to correct that impression that until pple type "amen"they wount get what they want . Peace!!!
..... Let me amend ur comment, he said ask and it shall be giving unto you, he said until now ye have not ask of anything.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2013
BREAKING NEWS : GEJ SACKS 9 MINISTERS
The Ministers Sacked are:
1) Ruqayat Rufai (Education) ;
2) Zainab Kunchi (Power, [state]);
3) Buka Tijani (Agriculture [state])
4) Shamsudeen Usman(National Planning);
5) Ita Okon (science and technology);
6) Olugbenga Ashiru (foreign affairs);
7) Ama Pepple (lands);
8.) Hadiza Mailafia (environment)
9) Obada (Defence)
More details comming soon..
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
OmoUSH: I was formely a foolish religious fanatic like u. Infact, this ur own is even small. Have u ever wear jumpe trouser, oversize shirt and molo to preach the so-called gospel all around town? There is nothing more ridiculous than that. Why were many really doing that? The love of the so-called god? The desire to please him and save souls? My friend, it's all debauchery. Do u knw what brought about the dark ages of Europe? Do u know how many lives religion have slaughtered throughout history? Am tellin u that the reason u are spreading ur beloved saviour's gospel is the fear of an excruciating eternal torment. Let the King James Bible who deceived mankind with an introduction to the concept of an everlasting roasting finish re-editing the bible, and then u wil c how Christianity wil fade like puff of smoke. And then, this ur delusion wil put u to lifelong regret.

That god of the Bible, if he does exists, needs to be roasted with his hell.
I can't stil get ma self 2 bliv sum1 wrote diz ,man wich 1 ar u an atheist?;(
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Sunmax01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
OmoUSH: I was formely a foolish religious fanatic like u. Infact, this ur own is even small. Have u ever wear jumpe trouser, oversize shirt and molo to preach the so-called gospel all around town? There is nothing more ridiculous than that. Why were many really doing that? The love of the so-called god? The desire to please him and save souls? My friend, it's all debauchery. Do u knw what brought about the dark ages of Europe? Do u know how many lives religion have slaughtered throughout history? Am tellin u that the reason u are spreading ur beloved saviour's gospel is the fear of an excruciating eternal torment. Let the King James Bible who deceived mankind with an introduction to the concept of an everlasting roasting finish re-editing the bible, and then u wil c how Christianity wil fade like puff of smoke. And then, this ur delusion wil put u to lifelong regret.

Hmmmm...Cnt say much, may God 4gv u n 4gv ur ignorance. One day u wil learn to knw n serve God. You realy nid thorough deliverance.
Plz my christian peepz, u guy realy nid to pray for him..he nid prayer, serious prayer.

4 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by simplifier(f): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2013

Indeed God is too merciful thats why... if not tell me why

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Lexy99: 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2013

dude...dnt knw if u're an atheist buh if u're one,den i dnt tink u're referrin 2 d "God" who created nd designed me and who lives nd wuld still live 4reva.i tink u're referrin 2 d "gods" persay which is d earthly god.

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hi guys, kindly check out www.facebook.com/schooltins the freshest page for all students on facebook for regular school updates.

Don't miss out.
Peace
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hi guys, kindly check out www.facebook.com/schooltins the freshest page for all students on facebook for regular school updates.

Don't miss out.
Peace!
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kerny(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2013

dude for real u wrote that,withouT fear!!!wow ,u realy have to be careful what u say u know,somethings can't be taken back after utterance and I think I do agree u definitely ,obviusly can't be talking bot *God*.it has to be god.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by sinmisolaoluwa: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2013

..." A fool says in his heart that there is no God"....so u think u can blasphem God? U will soon know God exist....sorry if I may ask,u think yr breathing in and out is yr handi-work?Olojo nka ojo...may the Lord show you mercy!

2 Likes

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by kerny(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
psychologist: You are a despicable human being.
You think you are making sense but really, you are simply making a fool of yourself and come across as crude and unrefined.
I reckon you think it is fun but really dumb.........u jz ranting woteva crosses ya myd!!!! You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.
I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a hammer.
Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
You may not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away!
So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.
You stare at frozen juice cans because they say, "concentrate".
You are proof that God has a sense of humor.
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable -- like a coma.
Shock me, say something intelligent.
You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?
Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
I love what you've done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of the nostrils like that?
when you can't stay quite so long.
Hey, you have somthing on your chin... no, the 3rd one down
Your parents hated you so much you bath toys were an iron and a toaster
I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!
Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
Looks like you traded in your neck for an extra chin!bcus some matured minds has bin silent on dis trend most of u kid invaded while we jz sit back ad watch u folishness ad stupidities....dtz y no useful info z cumin tru.....I AM PSYCHOLOGIsT out of dz TREND till I see CHECK ADMISSION STATus on bera by far site.....#cheers
am SOOOooooooo wie u dude,soooo wie u*thumbs up*
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2013

hw can a person like u gain admission..... God really av patient oo if na me i go jst send thunder immediately to carry you and go jam u for okada mouth.. Then an upcoming trailer go finish d rest, den finally i go prepare a special hell for you alone

1 Like

Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
Omobush since i saw d name on this thread, i knew u will be a disaster. Wa bomb ni
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Acecube(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
kerny: am SOOOooooooo wie u dude,soooo wie u*thumbs up*
kerny, so you can talk ? shocked
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Dygeasy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
psychologist: You are a despicable human being.
You think you are making sense but really, you are simply making a fool of yourself and come across as crude and unrefined.
I reckon you think it is fun but really dumb.........u jz ranting woteva crosses ya myd!!!! You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.
I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.
Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?

You stare at frozen juice cans because they say, "concentrate".
You are proof that God has a sense of humor
Shock me, say something intelligent.
You do realize makeup isn't going to fix your stupidity?
Are you always an IDIOT, or just when on unilorin trend on nL?
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

when you can't stay quite so long
Your parents hated you so much you bath toys were an iron and a toaster
I've seen people like you, but I had to pay admission!

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
!bcus some matured minds has bin silent on dis trend most of u kid invaded while we jz sit back ad watch u folishness ad stupidities....dtz y no useful info z cumin tru.....I AM PSYCHOLOGIsT and m out of dz TREND till I see CHECK ADMISSION STATus on bera by far site.....#cheers
Spot On Brov!!

This Is Actually The Worst Admission Thread I've Seen Yet On This Forum. Why I've Always Kept Quiet.

The Dude's Demented Really.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by mystolad(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013

NOTE: it takes a fool little time to go against the belief of others.
Permit me to say that you are fool.
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
I don ask yesterday dt who get gun, sme pple need instant judgement
Re: University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
mystolad:

NOTE: it takes a fool little time to go against the belief of others.
Permit me to say that you are fool.
let permission to go to hell the guy is worst dan a fool... Even an animal believe dt God dey exist

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (353) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.